Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ?  (Read 15737 times)
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

Looking at the chart in the long run, I see the value of Bitcoin still rising sharply. Accompanied by that its mass has dropped a lot. This shows that it will be very valuable in the future.
Also i saw some negative news again bitcoin and mostly people believe on these news and do panic sell. This should be stop because people will soon quit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Looking at the chart in the long run, I see the value of Bitcoin still rising sharply. Accompanied by that its mass has dropped a lot. This shows that it will be very valuable in the future.
The last quarter of  year has started and everyone knows that bitcoins perform well in the last part of the year. That’s why whales are accumulating the bitcoins and I think we may see bull run any time now. Its just a matter of days now.
Yeah I agree with you. The price of bitcoin is gradually increasing with the passage of time and the increasing market cap. In these days the market is in bad conditions but it will not last forever and good days will return soon. The price will go up and I am sure that it will cross $10000 till the end of the year if more and more people put their money in bitcoin.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

Yes with no doubt it can be said that bitcoin volume is still rising. Many people are investing bitcoin as they know its potential of providing number of profits. Whenever anyone invests in bitcoin its volume increases. And this has become the ongoing process with the huge progress.
the higher the price of btc, the more volume. and that cannot be separated from the large number of investors who buy BTC. besides that, it is true that BTC is still believed to be shining later
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Yes with no doubt it can be said that bitcoin volume is still rising. Many people are investing bitcoin as they know its potential of providing number of profits. Whenever anyone invests in bitcoin its volume increases. And this has become the ongoing process with the huge progress.
the higher the price of btc, the more volume. and that cannot be separated from the large number of investors who buy BTC. besides that, it is true that BTC is still believed to be shining later
large number investors always have big influence to bitcoin price and trading volume.and we wait this investors come again to market to make bitcoin prie shining again.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

I see that over the past six months, the volume of trade is falling ...
Sad reality and that really happened.

I want to compare with the past years but can't deny this fact for the moment.  Undecided
Well, I'm not surpirse about the movement of this year market price because the crypto are always unpredictable in the year which market correction occurred in the crypto currency market but it give chance for a brighten future. Therefore, the bitcoin market will still  rise in terms of market capitalization but not this year.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Market cap volume for bitcoin always do rise and fall. This will enable to move market price also for the higher the marketcap volume for bitcoin meaning the higher market price it will be and the lower marketcap volume for bitcoin then the lower market price it will be.

However, if you are referring to bitcoin volume or the supply, then it remains constant like it has only 21M of bitcoins supply.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

So far, Bitcoin is not growing, because they have stopped investing in it, now we feel a lull ...
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

That is right, that the value of a bitcoin will gradually rise, it is the market's starting point to get back what was given away. Because bitcoin has lost the faith of many people about a bitcoin growth. They are not yet ready to invest or hold it first, as the first reason for still having a market is to retract the time. At the end of this year in December, we are still hoping for a further increase in a bitcoin price until the end of the year.
Yeah it is right that the market value of bitcoin is rising but in these days the market is red and people is not putting their money in bitcoin because of the downing price of it. Many investors lost their money due to fall in the price and now new investors afraid of losing their money, that’s why they are very careful about their investment. But soon this bearish situation will come to an end.
It is up to the ability of investors how much they can invest exactly for they will have a huge profit at the end of their investment. If you are okay by the perfect knowledge of crypto world and if you know how to deal with it then you start investing as much as you are capable of. Large volume investment will result in maximum profit if you follow the rules and principles.

Those who want the price to raise more should not ask questions but invest in bitcoin. When the investment capital increases the price will also increase. If there is no investment and everyone wants big bump in the price, it will never happen. They should take step for the betterment of bitcoin. Together we can make bitcoin the mainstream and holder of currency market.
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

large number investors always have big influence to bitcoin price and trading volume.and we wait this investors come again to market to make bitcoin prie shining again.
small or big amount of investors create new demand on cryptocurrency market.and this demand could make price moved although in small range.if big news come to market , maybe investors dare to put their money alot.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Bitcoin will be more on volume if they predict some bull run, some of them buying and some of them trading and profiting about this bull run chance, but I think as of now many people are collecting bitcoins and some other tokens that are profitable this year.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?
That's right, it's still rising day by day and remains the highest-performing electronic currency in the market. It is the influence of the preparation for the manipulation and black trading of the offender. My thoughts are quite negative about this market but it is true. I dont know when this market will collapse.

nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

In this era of technology development, it helps people to see life more easily. The market is changing with it, BTC is always one of the leading trends today. It gives you many opportunities, many great challenges to get the best profit. The price of BTC is sold higher, in my opinion is not surprised that this potential currency will rise higher than expected.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

There are still so many people who believes in bitcoin and invest into it. So I think bitcoin will still rise anytime soon. Bitcoin is struggling in the past months. But it can recover again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

I think currently, the behaviour of bitcoin depict some level of stability as far as the crypto market is concerned. Bitcoin seems to pump and dump at a very small percentage which at the end, the value still remains the same. I think bitcoin is currently stacked at $6420-$6440 range.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:57:38 AM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?

Of course it will because Bitcoin continue to dominate the world in which more and more development is happening in favor of Bitcoin like many nations are now adapting and legalizing Bitcoin as investment and also as currency for direct spending. These progress will help to make Bitcoin more stable and strong in which as soon as this bearish market will be over soon then we will be able to see the real demand of this currency.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

In this era of technology development, it helps people to see life more easily. The market is changing with it, BTC is always one of the leading trends today. It gives you many opportunities, many great challenges to get the best profit. The price of BTC is sold higher, in my opinion is not surprised that this potential currency will rise higher than expected.
No need to think negative about the market as all of us are well aware about market situation of bitcoin, price of bitcoin never remains the same, I am sure soon the price of bitcoin will be high once again, investors are investing which is increasing the price of bitcoin I am sure with the help of all surrounding investors price of bitcoin will be bigger once again but we will have to keep patience and wait.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is leading when it comes to cryptocurrency. As it shows it always dominate. Years have passed many investors got interested because of it and hopefully it will continue to risen and maintain the stabilty though there are Increase and decrease in the the market and maintain its positive views that will continue to develop technology infrastructure.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

There are still so many people who believes in bitcoin and invest into it. So I think bitcoin will still rise anytime soon. Bitcoin is struggling in the past months. But it can recover again.
bitcoin and its investor trying to make its price recovered again.but unfortunately there is no good news as trigger for bitcoin movement.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

The delisting of larger coins is the rarest phenomenon. As a rule - pure politics. I just remember, BitShares was somehow deleted, either from Bitfinex or Bittrex, I don’t remember. This seems to be due to the fact that the day before BitShares launched their decentralized exchange, the BitShares Assset Exchange and the centralized exchange, did not like this competition. Well, the loss is not great - BitShares remained to bargain on a half of a dozen other exchanges, including such monsters as Binance and Huobi.

And with any less big coin will be also.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

Because a system like a fiat currency has developed here: the first currency is the dollar. As soon as something goes wrong, everyone runs from national currencies to dollar. And Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Just a little, everything is poured into it. The human mentality is like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: