Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does your portfolio looks like ?  (Read 133 times)
brawdias (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

Do you recommend my portfolio having 2 or 3 main cryptos and 2 smaller ones ? How do you spread your investments, and what are the reasons behind ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babyday88

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:02:46 AM

Do you recommend my portfolio having 2 or 3 main cryptos and 2 smaller ones ? How do you spread your investments, and what are the reasons behind ?

My portfolio is $ 1000. I invested $ 500 in EOS coin. $ 250 I invest in Cardano (ADA) and $ 250 I invest in IOTA. I will hold long term because now the cryptocurrency market has not grown. I hope they will be profitable by the end of the year
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

My portofolio only $ 2.000, I split it into bitcoin, eth, cs ( credits ) and flixxo, but I have back up fund $ 200 for recovery. I don't like the number right now, all in red and I don't know when become green again. Otherwise thank you God because until now I still survive. For you, I think your plan is same like I do but you should have back up fund for recovery asset. Do that to protect your asset.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:36:24 AM

Thats a tough question but I'd probably recommend something like this if you're a noob:

50% bitcoin
15% ethereum
25% large and mid caps (coins you prefer in the top 100.. avoid junky pump and dump cryptos like Ripple and Bitcoin Cash)
15% microcaps (coins that you believe in with high potential to grow in market cycle, below 25 million market cap with decent volume and on credible exchange)

The main key is with anything in a bear market, it will live or die based off of bitcoin.. so the closer to bitcoin you are and the tighter the leash is on your alts, you will do better.  Most noobs make two common mistakes that wreck them for months.  They buy all in at one spot (but if i hold it for 2 years what does it matter?!?!!?) and don't hold bitcoin. (alts are the future tho?!?!)  Consider Bitcoin your get out of jail card.. it will buffer you from mistakes and allow you to cost average down (not to mention it will keep you disciplined in buying alts.. since you have less to allocate so you better choose right)!  When buying alts you have to understand the ideas of past support now becoming resistance.. and when you break major lines of support, it can be a long time before you hit the next zone of support... so really think three or four times if this is REALLY the most strategic place to buy.  Consider this.. in all of trading, the ONLY thing you really have control over is when you hit that buy button. So really and I mean REALLY consider where you take alt positions.. in bear markets Id say 90% or more noobs would be better off holding bitcoin, because things can fall farther than you think, and the correction can be longer lasting than you think.

Hopefully this helps.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

my portfolio looks like a real portfolio which consists of real valuable assets with good profit in the future and least risk. and it is properly diversified.
it has bitcoin, gold, stocks and real estate in it. and it is void of anything useless that just ties up my money and either don't give me profit or give me big losses such as altcoins.
the altcoins are only for trading in short term in small quantities since they are manipulated and are considered high risk investments. they have no place in a real portfolio!

Only Bitcoin
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

I consider my bounty tokens as part of my portfolio and thus considering the fact that im working with them since long I have gotten more than 20+ tokens in my ether wallet.

However thats just earned tokens from bounties and they will be real if they ever get listed over the exchangers.

Your statement is right, an ideal portfolio would be having main currencies like BTC, ETH, LTC and EOS in your VIP list and then other coins with great appreciated value and course of development.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

I am holding the percentage of the tokens that I got from the bounty campaigns and the large percentage of it is being sold in order to buy better coins.

For this year, I want to hold 5 coins and another 5 next year. I am holding MAN, NPXS, ETN, CS and BTC for sure.

Didn't hold ETH and LTC right now for some reasons Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

My portfolio is totally different because majority of the investors are spend in Bitcoin but my total investment is altcoins so my portfolio is secret protection.
If you invest in Bitcoin it is more secure investment but if you need profit altcoin is the right way so I am follow the altcoin way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

For now is better to use 90% of fiat to buy crypto and hold only 10% of fiat, and when the price reach 100% profit withdraw the initial  to the fiat and other remaining profit use for trade by compoumd strategy to increase the profit faster. All top 10 crypto has the same price action so that all crypto is good to buy now and hold in a few month, but i think the best one between them is NEO, ADA, ETH, XLM, and buy these coin by use each 25%.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

Yes always build your portfolio in such a way that you can easily manage to get profit or at least Breakeven in worst conditions also. I am personally holding 50% of my capital in major cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin and apart from this remaining 50 % I have invested in altcoins like Golem, Neocoin, Domuscoin, XRB, Monero, Zcash, Ripple, and Tron. I think all these coins are having great potential to earn you handsome profits as soon as the rally starts.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

THis bear market have dealt with my portfolio. Back to your question , always keep a very large percentage of your portfolio in BTC,give the next preference to projects like ETH & NEO , then other utility coins in the first 20 on coinmarketcap , the rest 8-10% should go into microcaps you belief that have prospect.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: