Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS!!! South Korea on BITCOIN  (Read 3144 times)
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

The South Korea taking their move on regulating Bitcoin.

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

I think i have seen something like this post i just forgot where or what section was that,and as far as i remember it was weeks ago or maybe almost a week.and i do believe that there nothing to celebrate because this wasn't implemented.and were waiting to happen(hopefully sooner)south korea is one big country and if theirs government decides like what japan did,then the moon will be on us for sure,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

There  has been many speculations concerning bitcoin lately, but this is great news, most Koreans are really interested in blockchain technology. Am hoping most governments around the world will widely understand and accept the use of bitcoin.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

I am glad that South Korea supports btc but it is not surprising as they like new trends and always follow the innovative tendencies all over the world. I think that this is a good sign, which means that soon btc spreads its influence
Sooner or later most of the countries all over the world will also do the same, bitcoin and those most known alts will be spread out and create their own identity as a another way for payment, a currency that can be used without the physical fiats or cards, the digital era will embrace the existence of crypto
and time will tell when but it's a great job for south Koreans to start their position.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

By the middle of next year we should have a much better scenario the cryptos, good news coming from Asia. The interest of people for crypto in various Asian countries is great, and they really buy the assets, hopefully the West will also see the cryptos more seriously.
bitkid015 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

By the middle of next year we should have a much better scenario the cryptos, good news coming from Asia. The interest of people for crypto in various Asian countries is great, and they really buy the assets, hopefully the West will also see the cryptos more seriously.
I'm expecting tons and tons of great news by the last quarter of 2018  Grin
Saritelli

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

South Korea is very strong in terms of cryptocurrency, I think many people liked their decision. I think that countries that will study bitcoin and promote it will have an advantage over the others.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

This is the great news as of now, that South Korea regulate bitcoin, i think this is the beginnings by some other countries will decide also to accept bitcoin. It show only bitcoin is the famous currency and best for investment to the people, and the country appreciate bitcoin.
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

If this is the correct information, I think bitcoin is about to pumb in recent times
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

That's very good news, when the bitcoin in the dip is still something unexpected. South Korea will be the first step where other countries will allow bitcoin to circulate in their respective countries.

bitkid015 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

If this is the correct information, I think bitcoin is about to pumb in recent times
Pump? Hmmmm not yet, there's still some FUDs right now just like how India bans crypto.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:37:23 PM
Merited by bitkid015 (2)

The South Korea taking their move on regulating Bitcoin.

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

South Korea has a very positive outlook about cryptocurrency. In fact, it one of the countries which fully support it. This is another milestone in their economy. I'm pretty sure that they will never regret adapting cryptocurrency in their country. South Korea will one of the richest cointries in the future because of this.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

This is awesome to know that one more country is accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies legally. This recognition shows that bitcoin is getting powerful on earth. Cryptos will be the rulers of world's markets in the near future.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

That is good to see major countries of the world taking a step forward in this regard and this has obviously bearing upon other countries as they set forward an example for all others. Acceptance by the countries brings with them legalization of the crypto market and better environment to deal in the crypto assets. Rules and regulations make the market more organized and the way it is operated. So of course the number of scams are reduced to a greater extent. And then you also have a watchdog agency to look after the safety of your investment and the market conduct.

P.S.: Let's hope such news bring some positive changes in the market.
Radnie

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Then Great!! We all know that Korea is one of the developed country as well, and this will help bitcoin to gain trust from Korean market as well as the world because of the Korean adaptation. We do hope that due to this acceptance of Korea other countries also will follow to make this investment back on track again. Thanks

soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

It seems that South Korea has a great influence on the worlds attitude towards some specific things, an now, I hope this news will give a momentum to other countries to join them in a regulation process of Bitcoin.
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:47:46 AM

As far as I know, the Korean government recognizes electronic money as a legitimate industry. In the coming months, local governments will work with both banks and trading floors to better structure the market.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

Its really good news to bitcoin community it means that day by day there is country accepting bitcoin and ihope around the world bitcoin become legalized to used and stop banning bitcoin.
nikolabt

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

I  am happy to hear the news. I hope countries like India will follow as there is huge potential there that can invest in crypto.
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

Welcome South Korea. It’s a very very good news. It will bring a great change to the South Korean economy. And congratulation to be with BTC.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

this is great news in this hard period,i am very happy when I hear that,the crypto market need more good informartion to support for market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: