Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS!!! South Korea on BITCOIN  (Read 3144 times)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

this is good news, where south korea has taught other countries to introduce the world of crypto, a good start also for bitcoin, since it has been accepted in South korea country which we have known with developed countries with their sophistication all over the world, all land countries in the world will follow in the footsteps of south korea by receiving bitcoin in their respective countries. Grin
More countries now are accepting bitcoin, if another countries accept bitcoin too, i think bitcoin will become the main currency in the world. But this thing is quite possible to happen, as what we can see now, the majority of the countries are not accepting bitcoin, because they only see bad side of bitcoin, if they see the good side of bitcoin like south korea did, i believe that the countries economies will be better. And a lot of opportunity will come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Little by little, some counter states and banning the existence of bitcoin will rethink and legalize bitcoin in the country. Cryptocurrency is a good growth market. This is a positive news that should be countries that prohibit bitcoin to know. And I give appreciation to south korea which has legalized bitcoin in its country.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

This is a very interesting news. With this move by the South Koreans, it is hoped that other countries in the world will do the same. This will definitely contribute to the stability and acceptability of Bitcoin by the masses.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Well that is really a good news as we all know that South Korea is one of the develop country in asia and we could expect a rise of bitcoin market price if the people there will going to involve on cryptocurrency. So to people out there invest in bitcoin now while the market price is still good because it will be expected that there will be pump on it in the next few months.

I think slow and stable growth is healthier for bitcoin. Cryptocurrency actually benefits people from small countries, I hate when a country like India does not want cryptocurrency for their community. Just sad to know that, I do not know what their reason for that I do not care anyway. and great for south korea as it does not prohibit Bitcoin. so kind of news like this is used to trigger pumps on bitcoin back in those days. However, a quick jump to the top is detrimental to the bitcoin itself.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

The South Korea taking their move on regulating Bitcoin.

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

Another country who already regulating bitcoin and I think this massive adoption of cryptocurrency will have in their economy. Furthermore, this news will help bitcoin community to spreads all good news and benefits on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Lastly, I hope little by little many country will also regulate bitcoin,.
Rhrokib

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

My belief is that every country will spread to bitcoin in every country. Just as South Korea has reached Bitcoin today. Bitcoin will spread all over the country. Now bitcoin has reached many countries. Bitcoin really good coins.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

The South Korea taking their move on regulating Bitcoin.

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

Even though Bitcoin has recently had a lot of good news, Bitcoin's prices have not gone up. I feel we have waited too long; prices may not rise at the end of the year as analysts predict. 2018 is a difficult year for the cryptocurrency market
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

Thats great news and I was even planning to go to South Korea next year, I giess its time for me to save up and hopefully I could use some of my altcoins when I get there. And hopefully more Asian countries do adapt and accept cryptocurrencies in the near future.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

I hope a lot of countries should follow South Korea. The Korean government is being more permissive when opening the market to its citizens. Hopefully, this will lead to more dynamic adoption of the Asian market.
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:28:39 AM

As expected from South Korea, South Korea did will, their decision gives hope not just in their country but also it gives lesson and message to any country who opposed that bitcoin is scam. Hopefully those countries having doubt about bitcoin made up their mind that soon bitcoin will help countries economically ,and never jump into wrong conclusions.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

woow it good news, hopefully with the joining of south korea will bring a better impact, and will advance the bitcoin, and also will make the bitcoin price back better...... Cheesy
The positive attitude toward bitcoin is shown by south korea and other countries who is regulating bitcoin, it has the potential to reduce time and efforts upto large extent. Very helpful in foreign transaction via bank also.
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

Great news. Hopefully, this will not be only up to news. They should do more research and test applications of the blockchain technology to realize how far it can take us from here, to discover more potential in improving the economy and every industry where it can be implemented.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

Great news. Hopefully, this will not be only up to news. They should do more research and test applications of the blockchain technology to realize how far it can take us from here, to discover more potential in improving the economy and every industry where it can be implemented.

Wow, this is a great news, bitcoin has really become famous around the world. I hope in the next more years, it will be all country accept bitcoin. Bitcoin has a bright future ahead, and it will be globally accepted.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

Great news ! It will be a very good positive news for all the people who work in this crypto field and will be a great step towards the new crypto economy. Hopeefully all the countries will move to this. Thanks for sharing the news ! Good luck
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:24:05 AM

Great news ! It will be a very good positive news for all the people who work in this crypto field and will be a great step towards the new crypto economy. Hopeefully all the countries will move to this. Thanks for sharing the news ! Good luck

Slowly bitcoin will be globally accepted, now Korea in on bitcoin is its single step for global acceptance. Bitcoin has a bright future ahead. Great news indeed!.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

That is some good news for us bitcoin users. The world finally seems to notice how wonderful bitcoin is. As soon as the whole qorld starts to accept bitcoin then everything will become a little easy for us. I do hope sooner or later more and more countries accept bitcoin as well. Another big step bitcoin take closer to its goal.
Jakirkhan34

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

wow.Great News for us.We know that bitcoins price low now.If South Korea On Bitcoin then it will efforts on bitcoin price.so we can hope now that bitcoin price will be high soon.bitcoin will moon soon
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

I only do not understand why these positive news are not reflected in the growth of the coin? perhaps because these news are not true. Either already incorporated in the growth
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

I really like southern Korea! it is very active and evolving in the crypt world! I think that Korea has great success in regulating and legalizing the entire crypto system! a lot of countries are looking at the southern Korea, on its actions against the crypto world!
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

I see this development as a good approach to cryptocurrency regulation. This will allow cryptocurrency to function while some light regulations are put in place. I look forward to seeing cryptocurrency dominate in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: