Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS!!! South Korea on BITCOIN  (Read 3144 times)
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

If governments start with the regulations, I think it'll help crypto to be in good shape as people's attention to crypto will increase and also they won't be afraid to be in it.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

That is really good news, blockchain technology is really taking over the world as more countries will soon appreciate the good news.
taquine

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

The South Korea taking their move on regulating Bitcoin.

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

a good step-up for the south korea government. this will make it easier for South Korean people to exchange with crypto. hopefully other countries can follow the attitude and action of the south korea country.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

Very interesting to hear when government are accepting blockchain technology and its use in their countries. This will indeed help to broaden the way people perceive bitcoin as a cryptocurrency. I totally agree that crypto should be quite regulated in some way and this is what the government is up to.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

The recent fluctuation on Bitcoin price was due to the statement that continued the positive approach to the cryptocurrency industry by South Korea. 
The reason behind the adoption of Bitcoin in South Korea is for the popularity of cryptocurrencies is prevailing economic conditions in the country. The South Korean economy suffers from a youth unemployment.
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

Good news about bitcoin always clears some level of thoughts in the minds of confused crypto investors and the general public. This news will help bitcoin and cryptocurrency take a different turn in the world financial system.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

South Korea really great at technology , they will lead this revolution for sure. In 2019 or 2020 we will see huge prices in bitcoin i think.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

Two days before I also heard the news that Brazil 🇧🇷 is in bitcoin and then the South Korea and it is very good to listen this news that now more and more countries are now getting into bitcoin and these are the countries who has understood well the real potential of bitcoin and knows the real fate of bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin is a sustainable crypto currency and it has even proved its existence so I think the time will come when all the countries will accept and legalise the bitcoin globally.
ChestDay

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

This IS a real exciting news. It made my day. The more positive global steps there are towards the crypto, the more progress we should expect. Thanks for sharing!
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

The South Korea country is now also engaging in the Bitcoin community. That's why bitcoin grow day by day and its a great news in the market,  i look forward from it. This is great news to see!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

The South Korea country is now also engaging in the Bitcoin community. That's why bitcoin grow day by day and its a great news in the market,  i look forward from it. This is great news to see!

Yes, and hoping more big investors will invest from south korea, if more whales will come then there will be assurance of increasing again on bitcoin's price in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedabucol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

Actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of crypto, but not at the expense of safety and security. This is a sign that cryptocurrency is a very potential market and it will grow strongly in the future.
CoachCC

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

Congrats to South Korea and all of us here!! Way to go, guys!! I'll pray for you!  Cool
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

Really?  I think that this is great news but I don't think that it is possible to benefit much from this.  to my mind, it is great news because it means that more and more governments accept btc

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lorna111

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

if the koreans already have a high knowledge in cryptocurrencies I think they are the ones that have more weight in the bitcoin community since they have bought a lot of them and it is good that the government is being more permissive when opening the market to its citizens no doubt this will have a good rebound in the prices of bitcoin and more dynamic adoption of the Asian market

This is a good and great news to crypto world of investors, the growing acceptance by Korean on crypto would make more investment by its citizen, i am optimistic that open country on digital crypto transaction will open up more in the near future.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

Oh thanks it's nice really great news for the cryptocurrency this good news are sign that crypto is have big chance become number one currency in the world and i strongly others country follow the ideas south korea.

samsul1234

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

very good news, maybe a few more steps bitcoin will be admitted to the world and we all want it, and I believe someday

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

That is great,  good new to all investors and btc user. We are now getting excited that someday more countries will officially take the legality of bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

Wow what's a good new is!!! It has a great impact on bitcoin trading and mining actually currency markets caps.

Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

The tide is turning now and we can see a major positive shift towards crypto and bitcoin. As soon as South Korea steps in legally we can expect a huge pump at the exchanges, can't wait for legislation to be passed there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: