Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS!!! South Korea on BITCOIN  (Read 3144 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

That is a good news South Korea will using bitcoin the bitcoin is popular all over the world it has a good effect to the market for developing the digital currency and alternative money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

The South Korea taking their move on regulating Bitcoin.

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

It is a good news to hear for all of us that South Korea are now using bitcoin. Many people from South Korea wants to invest in bitcoin and now they are allowed to invest. Bitcoin is now succeeding I can't wait for the price to rise up because of this consecutive good news.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

With Korea, electronic money is always leading, so in this country we can spend BTC legally for the purchase of goods and services.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

This in my opinion is not just good news but great and welcoming news as the South Korean nation will now champion the cause of making sure that the security and proper monitoring of events on the cryptocurrency world is monitored and checked, and not necessarily centralised. It is good to have all these in place.

BitcoinConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

very good news, maybe a few more steps bitcoin will be admitted to the world and we all want it, and I believe someday
Dmmahesh

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Hi...
Yes, it is very good  news..Now the bitcoin may increase.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

Really good news indeed. South koreans have a passion for new technologies. If they start using BTC more often - it will be the first step to worldwide adoption. And I mean real adoption, not just couple of stores for cryptonerds.

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Really good news indeed. South koreans have a passion for new technologies. If they start using BTC more often - it will be the first step to worldwide adoption. And I mean real adoption, not just couple of stores for cryptonerds.
Indeed, if it's legit it is a good news for the market, and I agree that South Koreans have passion when it comes to technologies. And also they are well-known, if they'll use Bitcoin and prove that it's safe than any other investment, other countries will adopt it too, which will lead to mass adoption of Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

On the article they said:

"It’s almost certain that cryptocurrencies will be classified as assets and the main issue will be centered on how to regulate them properly under the unified frame that will be agreed upon between G-20 nations. Given the current stance, this isn’t good, but we will step up efforts to improve things."

After i read this, i understand and believed that the cryptocurrency is coming strong and all the nations will accept it, there are no more choice for who haven't accept crypto yet.
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

Very interesting article. I think that between this news and the news that the Samsung is going to support crypto and blockchain payment, there is a certain connection. This is because South Korea is serious about looking at crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies.
sari_crypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

i hope from the south korea give the good project !!
success for hunter !
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

Long back itself south Korea is contributing big to the growth of bitcoin. This has been one among the Asian country that has been providing good support to the growth of cryptocurrency. Even now through bithumb, largest exchange of South Korea almost each and every activity is taking place in a regulated manner. Now the news from South Korea makes it much more easy accessible to the public.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
TURBOCottonnmouth

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

What a great news! I'm always thrilled when there's any progress in bitcoin development. Let's hope it helps other people trust crypto and better understand all its advantages.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:55:43 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 12:40:14 AM by bitcoin31

South korea is one my favorite country because they accepted bitcoin and first of all they supported. I hope more country will accepted bitcoin and become legal to use to different countries. More countries legalize bitcoin to pump the value becaude the citizens of each country will invest for sure.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

The government’s stance and actions thus far indicate an interest in encouraging blockchain technology and the growth of cryptocurrencies, but not at the expense of safety and security. Stated one trade ministry official:

"Any major reversal in policies is unlikely, but the government seems to believe a gradual shift in attitude toward crypto-based assets is needed. What regulators should do is figure out how to regulate them properly and prudently as Korea needs to put more emphasis on blockchain technology after obtaining knowhow and understanding of the possible flipside of cryptocurrency trading."

Read the full report: https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/

That really is a very good news. Many countries around the world are attaching great importance to cooperating with some altcoins in the Crypto market and accepting its appearance in their country. This is a sign that Cryptocurrency is a very potential market and it will grow strongly in the future.
Korea is engaging in different kinds of technology like IOT(internet of things), Virtual and now in cryptocurrency. Even though I'm not Korean I think Korea is 2nd place in engaging to this kind of technology just like Japan. I hope it'll bear good fruit.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
CoonSoon

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

Good to know South Korea is to support Bitcoin. They are a very technology-oriented country, so, despite all skeptical opinions, I believe this will improve the standing of bitcoin and have an overall positive effect on the ecosystem.
Thanks for sharing!
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

Good to hear that bitcoin is accepted in South Korea. I hope that all country will accept bitcoin and I hope that they don't ban bitcoin. The economy of South Korea will rise because they accept bitcoin and the people from South Korea will allow to invest in bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
BookssWorms

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

A really positive sign. I'm almost sure that South Korea is capable of making the difference, so I look forward to seeing more stories like that. Have a perfect day, everyone! Wink
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

if the koreans already have a high knowledge in cryptocurrencies I think they are the ones that have more weight in the bitcoin community since they have bought a lot of them and it is good that the government is being more permissive when opening the market to its citizens no doubt this will have a good rebound in the prices of bitcoin and more dynamic adoption of the Asian market

Another hopes we are waiting for if someone says it is dead it comes up into alive in other groups of people who's wanting  to know bitcoin currency  let us remain our faith and understand the circumstances of  volatile  price.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

Wow this is indeed a great news for all bitcoin and cryptocurrency investor,  what i not still sure is if the acceptance for bitcoin by south-korea is the reason for burning price, because we all know how it look like when new country accept currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: