Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 09:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDIT* Coins Returned.  (Read 2193 times)
Joe_Bauers (OP)

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:43:51 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 03:11:51 AM by Joe_Bauers

BitJohn and BigVern,  I have referred ~20 users to you so far and have appreciated, defended and used your site in the past. Your communication regarding YACoin has been sub-par
but I (and I'm sure the rest of the community) are willing to forget this if you either re-enable YAC trading on your site, or at a very minimum, return the hundreds of thousands of YACoins that you currently hold in your cold wallet.

Respond to the community (not just YACoin, this reflects all coins.) here with your answer, and proposed next steps.

Thanks.  
Joe_Bauers (OP)

GCVMMWH

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:46:56 PM

We are all still waiting for a reply. This will not go away.  Wink
jmerme01

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:07:38 PM

It is not acceptable to just make a coin (and user's balances) disappear for a month with no explanation.  If you want to gain credibility as a legitimate exchange (and show you aren't like MtGox), fix this issue ASAP, or at the very least, give timely updates on the status.

BTC: 1DnLB9AvyWjke2QVMW94Nx56HhWHFkdwVW (donations appreciated!)
Joe_Bauers (OP)

GCVMMWH

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:08:28 PM

We are all still waiting for a reply. This will not go away.  Wink

I don't think they really care....what is there, like eight YAC miners worldwide?

~BCX~

Moron much? At least 90% of these are (at a minimum) proof of stake miners.  https://maps.google.com/maps?q=http://explorer.yacoin.org/static/peers.kml

This goes WAY beyond YACoin so they better care. There is an entire community of coins (Bitcoin included) that this affects. If cryptsy can STEAL hundreds of thousands of coins or more from one community, they can do it for all.

I am not accusing them of fraud...yet, but the lack of communication to this point is completely unacceptable.
YACoin users are a very persistent group. We will not stop until this is resolved. 

Sahtor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:29:55 PM

It was fair to suspend trading before fork happened but I expect similar fair treatment afterwards.
Joe_Bauers (OP)

GCVMMWH

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:08:04 PM

murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:28:19 PM

I am not accusing them of fraud...yet, but the lack of communication to this point is completely unacceptable.

You create a thread titled "***** CRYPTSY - RETURN THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF COINS YOU HAVE STOLEN *****", but you ... aren't accusing them of fraud?

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:26:19 PM

I wish you guys luck in getting actual support. The main issue I see with cryptsy is that they simply refuse to improve, they see these posts as an attempt to spread FUD over the forums rather then admit there are actual issues that need to be addressed.

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:30:26 AM

Cryptsy

Address this issue.  Your failure to do so will lead to you becoming, at least in opinion of this client, the next Gox.

Trust is the only thing that matters in the exchange business.

Please address the issue.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:31:04 AM

Someone needs to sticky a warning to avoid cryptsy at all cost
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:11:20 AM

Jr.  Roll Eyes

I have been using Cryptsy since its birth and have no problems with missing coins.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:17:48 AM

The problem with them as highlighted here as they do what they want and say next to nothing publicly.
I was already aware of you YAC guys and your missing coins and it smells like a GOX stunt to me.

When you pull a coin and remove people balance you have to put something on your web site.
What they have been doing for the last year is bs.
It is also ripe for market manipulation when they create situations like these.

I have butt heads with these guys before stating don't think the public's opinion matters and they basically say no fuck off..
They couldn't care less what any of us think at all. And i warned them lots long ago cut the crap or people move on to other exchanges
and that is happening.

Adding or removing coins with no warning or notification is not acceptable.
I for one am tired of seeing that a bunch of coins where added the other day and gotta wonder well hmmmmmmm
who was it that got their deposits in first ? hmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

I think they are corrupt fuckers and i stopped trusting them a loooooooong time ago and will never have shit all for money on there.

So what we have now is they removed the chatbox so you can't bitch or get the missing help you need from other users
which is how we used to find out what was going on (because they never tell you shit all)
And since then they notice we went and started using IRC so they snuck in their and took over the channels and Op'd themselves
and pretty much hide so they don't have to provide any support and when they do show up they are full of shit with their excuses.

i could go on bitching about that place endlessly and no matter how much those tards want to make me into some troll monster
they can't deny the fact they have been caught acting like idiots.. such as their oh look BTC went up a lot in value bring on the withdrawal problems crap.
It got so predictable i started calling it in advance and saying i told you so on chat lol

BUT

The other exchanges are full of shit too lol

- mcxnow wow what can i say ? lol where do i start ? hahha

- bter ? been watching them runa s cam for a few months straight now lol

- coins-e ? i have heard a lot of bitching etc.. search this forum for it or other exchange names Wink

- coinex ? whoops we got hacked sorry lol
and those fuckers went and modded their pool to lower my earnings before because some asshole troll was trying to fuck me over
and get me in trouble and it worked.. they are dumb and fucked me around with no warning...
I was on there mining and me and the top fastest guy were earning the same amount 24/7 and Coinex dick head said he'd look into it,
after accusations by faggot iGotSpots against me and within a few hrs i was making from that point on the same amount as a guy on an old laptop..
same as 16th fastest guy on pool, even though i WAS the fastest guy on the pool. i quit and left for a while and came back and my login was deleted.

Every one of the places are so corrupt and full of shit it's not even funny.

So pick your poison.. pick one shitty ass bs exchange or another one.. same shit different pile..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:22:14 AM

Jr.  Roll Eyes

I have been using Cryptsy since its birth and have no problems with missing coins.

your a lying sack of shit or the luckiest guy on earth !

I have used it daily for 8 months straight and i couldn't even tell you how many time i have had missing coins.. far too many to count
AND i have sat on chat for 8 months watching others bitch about it too.. so i think *if your telling the truth and you have been there since day 1
your lying.. if not ? ..your a mouthy idiot and just wanna join in the chat and argue.. (contrarian search for it.. wikipedia)

by the way care to tell me when Cryptsy started ?
i always get a kick out snotty little shits that tell me they have been registered there longer than the fucking site has existed LOLOL

wow i am shocked you would say that.. i can not express in words how full of shit i think you are wowowowowowow

FUD first & ask questions later™
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:01:05 PM

Cryptsy

Address this issue.  Your failure to do so will lead to you becoming, at least in opinion of this client, the next Gox.

Trust is the only thing that matters in the exchange business.

Please address the issue.

Been saying something like that from day one with the piss poor communication that they have. If shit is broke, let us know. Let us know your aware, let us know your fixing it... just fucken say something. Instead they hide, not a peep.

Jr.  Roll Eyes

Your either full of shit or you just the exception. There are tons of users who have issues with coins missing. Most times they show up, but that is either many hours late, sometimes days, even to the point where you will only get them after you open a support ticket.
Its random also. I have had coins go in no problem, then one day out of the blue it takes a shit and nothing shows up.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:27:59 PM

Cryptsy is not problematic.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:51:11 PM

Look, they may have actually stolen coins, I can't vouch or defend people I don't know. However note that if a fork happens, you DO risk losing them. The risk exists, and I lost GLD that was left unconfirmed for ~2 months! Since that happened, I never leave coins at exchanges,  I never buy, mine or store value on unstable, poorly supported coins.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MaKii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:22:59 AM

I had a negative balance of 0.04 btc and 4000 doges.after 3 tickets cryptsy told me they wont pay it back to me. I will never use this f***ing exchange again.

buy gold !
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:43:11 AM

lol so funny.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:14:04 AM

I've never had missing coins just takes forever for the coins to confirm. It will say 7 confirms on the website and it still just sits there for almost a day.

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:16:43 AM

BitJohn and BigVern,  I have referred ~20 users to you so far and have appreciated, defended and used your site in the past. Your communication regarding YACoin has been sub-par
but I (and I'm sure the rest of the community) are willing to forget this if you either re-enable YAC trading on your site, or at a very minimum, return the hundreds of thousands of YACoins that you currently hold in your cold wallet.

Respond to the community (not just YACoin, this reflects all coins.) here with your answer, and proposed next steps.

Thanks.  

Yacoin Trading has resumed
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: