Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

Property investments needs a lot of money. And since I don't have that much, I prefer bitcoin as the best investment. I believe we can start investing in bitcoin and other crypto little by little without buying it as long as we work hard enough to do that. A lot of means on how to earns those coins. Joining bounty campaign and faucets are one of few to start with.
yoshua27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

property is a better investment because the property has a value that continues to increase rapidly and has a real form and can be used while bitcoin has a value that tends to fluctuate and have no real form
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 11:18:03 AM by coynedterm

If youbtrust with bitcoin future just go ahead with bitcoin investment but for me i think im gonna choose property  for my future investment specially like building or gold
I don't think that you are right at your place , you need to go with that thing which is going more faster way than another with more safety here , gold is not a better option , you should see towards the bitcoin again and then take descion that whether you should have bitcoin or not as a Investment instead of gold like things .
The bitcoin holders are the big rich of the present time ( but at the perfect time when they bought bitcoin at small pricie ) .
Here in the present time if you will see over the pricieof the bitcoin then surely you will found that bitcoin is not better then any property to buy , because at one side bitcoin's price is small and at another side demand of bitcoin is increasing more fastly .
So see yourself that which one is more better and which one is not , if you will miss the perfect time then surely you will miss your chance to become rich in your life .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

My plans are to invest in both of them. Usually, I will go to bitcoin first since I don't have money to start up a business in buying a property. In bitcoin, I can start even in a small amount and without any paper or legal documents proving that I am a legal person. Afterwards, if I have been lucky, I will try to look for a property and start a new business in real world.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

At this point of time, Bitcoin investment looks more profitable to me than real-estate and this is because i feel that property is not the thing whose valuation will increase overnight and you got to wait for a long long time but being a risk-taker, I would prefer to invest in BTCs for the long term in order to get a better payback. Bitcoin is starting to rule again and the levels of profit it can give excites me to the core.
No one knows when the price of properties increase while in bitcoin there's many chances that it will increase faster . Bitcoin is much better than property in most countires.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

nowadays there may still be many people think that property becomes the best investment, but some people are now switching to bitcoin. personally although I am involved in crypto currency I think investing in property will be safer with less risk than you invest in bitcoin
Both are a risk, i think bitcoin is more of a risk but it brings more quicker.investment in property is  a question of time, and it sometimes it is not promising. both are challenging so it is up to you.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
Both are stressful of course. You are always get screwed especially in times of dues. But if I am to choose, I would rather suffer to just rent a small house and then invest in bitocoin with the capital I have on hand.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

If you have wealth you should buy and invest in bitcoin if you invest in bitcoin you will get more profits as well as you will have more opportunities to get rich quick and have more assets than
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

If youbtrust with bitcoin future just go ahead with bitcoin investment but for me i think im gonna choose property  for my future investment specially like building or gold
I don't think that you are right at your place , you need to go with that thing which is going more faster way than another with more safety here , gold is not a better option , you should see towards the bitcoin again and then take descion that whether you should have bitcoin or not as a Investment instead of gold like things .
Gold is a good option if you are targeting for an investment that has stability and the chance to exist for the next few decades. It is all about stability and being reliable and that is the key for choosing investment so you will have a lower chance of losing potential profit from your investment. Gold is just a simple example but there is a lot more investment that are stable too.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

I think both options are good investments. The property is of course an older and probably a reliable option, but bitcoin now can also be called one of the best options for investing money. Everyone should choose the best option for himself.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

For me both of them is good option to do investment, Bitcoin can make great profit just from waiting, but because Bitcoin rally on it's fluctuations, this much riskier than doing investment in property because it's more stable.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Property in most cases is a passive while bitcoin can be an active so like in terms of investing bitcoin will be much preferable, but in terms of stability and just a savings you better go for a property if you can afford it.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Good and best are always depents on our investment planning,need and circumtances. If our financial goal is short term and our risk capacity is high,listen to our heart and soul can tolerate the big potential losses then Bitcoin is a good option for us. There is big optimism for this currency to which we can make money to the smart way. If our financial target is long term 5 year above then property investment is the better option for us.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

And you can afford huge house of even mansion with the help of bitcoin. We all.know the potential of bitcoin, but we can benifit to it if we will understand how the market works and what is the cycle of it. When the time comes you understand it, then you can start analyzing  what is the good for you bitcoin and with this you can generate more income. Bitcoin will help us t get up in the situation we are in right now.
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

In my point of view Btc is best for investment. It quick and simple.
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Of course btc is the best option to invest.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Of course btc is the best option to invest.
both can provide benefits if you are able to manage well. if you believe that bitcoin is the best place to start investing then immediately do. I myself have started holding BTC one year ago. I hope you always monitor the movement of market value.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

Between Bitcoin and a landed property, I think I might take the landed property, although it will be a very hard decision to make. I believe with the landed property, my risks are lower and investment more protected. At least, I can see it live.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Both are beneficial, so for me i will invest a property plus Bitcoin.They are both can give me great earnings. As a property will appreciate its value as years go by, while Bitcoin can appreciate anytime.
Blanca_Gregory

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

Bitcoin vs landed property. Honestly, I love bitcoin and any form of cryptocurrency at that. But if I were forced to choose, I would go for landed property any time, any day. And I think it is a very easy choice. The risk element gap is actually rather wide. The world of landed property investment is way more stable than that of the cryptocurrency. Also, property is more traditional. It will certainly pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: