Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

I already have my own house in which I live and therefore do not see the point of investing in real estate, especially since bitcoin gives the opportunity to earn much more and faster, which is important.
But backup plan is also necessary, we know that bitcoin also has a risk even though it is profitable, for that we should to have backups on investments that have low risk like real estate, investing in real estate does not mean you have to live in that house dude, you can buy and rent it to people other than that real estate prices will always rise
ChocolateMuscles

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

I'd agree with most of the discussion participants because I believe investing in Property is nearly 100% beneficial; however, I wouldn't discard Bitcoin investments because they could bring super profits. The only thing you'd better be aware of is that despite immense profitability, Bitcoin investments are unpredictable and you'll have to be ready to wait as long as it takes before you get what you expect.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

I'm investing in a crypto with the hope of profit from it that I can buy my dream home. If I buy a house now, I will not have enough money. I will hold to 2019
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

Never put your eggs in one basket.  Spread your portfolio in bitcoin, stocks, and real estate.  If you find the next hot market for real estate it can make you a fortune.  If you bought real estate in London or Dubai 20 years ago you would have made a very large return on your initial investment.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Profit wise, bitcoin is better and you can have it in just a span of week or month. You don't also need to exert more effort on it since its market price can rise drastically in just a short period of time. The only disadvantage is that bitcoin is also risky as its market price can drop drastically too.

If you want excess you must be able to accept the shortcomings of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not a definite currency that you can guess at a later date. so this is all your choice.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

To be honest, the answer to this question is subjective and thus will differ from person to person. Each and every investment has its own pros and cons, every investment has its own risk level. Let's be honest, when it comes to the cryptocurrencies it is something that has the highest risk at this point but on the other hand, there is a probability of getting exponential returns that property might not give even in next hundred years. Personally, I would go with diversification method as far as I can afford the investment in property without taking a loan at a high-interest rate.

I think having both as an investment in an early career is indeed the best way. I prefer having both, I want something to invest into physically and also an investment technically. We need to be meticulous and wise when talking about investing.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

If you choose to make a profit by buying a bitcoin, of course, a bitcoin is our asset if we plan to invest well in buying and selling at the right time, we will quickly get a profit.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Not bitcoin but property I will invest in cryptocurrency markets caps. Next week I will transfer my car actually luxurious car which I sold and investment in cryptocurrency markets.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Profit wise, bitcoin is better and you can have it in just a span of week or month. You don't also need to exert more effort on it since its market price can rise drastically in just a short period of time. The only disadvantage is that bitcoin is also risky as its market price can drop drastically too.
Well the difference is you need to have a higher amount so that you can invest in property. But with bitcoin you do not need more money. Therefore bitcoin is still more accessible to invest in. If you have lots of bitcoin and it rise than you can change it to your country's currency them buy property simple. But as a starter it is indeed efficient if you invest in bitcoin.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

I think bitcoin has a much higher chance of getting you big returns, when compared to owning property. Especially in the long run.

The only problem is the risk. Investing in bitcoin is riskier than buying property

pangitkaayo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Well we are talking bitcoin here but i will not recommend you bitcoin because it is risky, especially the price is unstable but if you want to be patient then go for bitcoin you can have a dreamhouse easily if you invest it in bitcoin but it takes for a long time.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
I agree with the second idea, I would go for a smaller house and invest part of what I've saved in BTC, maybe in 10 years it's possible to actually get the big house almost for free.
Joyjoy16

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

I think its better for bitcoin because here we xan buy in a low price and sell it in a high price we can wait only of how many months but if we invest in our property its been how many years we need to wait for the high price this is to long.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

I see property better for investment. Think of it, when you have a property, you can do lots of things with it once you own it. And as time passes, the price slowly rise. Now for bitcoin, it's going too be a digital asset which you could not hold nor feel it, you just claim a portion of special codes with value in it. Bitcoin is also very risky as nobody can predict what will happen next in the market unlike a property.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

Well the difference is you need to have a higher amount so that you can invest in property. But with bitcoin you do not need more money. Therefore bitcoin is still more accessible to invest in. If you have lots of bitcoin and it rise than you can change it to your country's currency them buy property simple. But as a starter it is indeed efficient if you invest in bitcoin.
Well as a best option for me as well this is what i have to take for , the bitcoin investment gives more about on what we can have to deserve for like we can be able to make a lot of profit and depends on you and on what strategy as well is the best option for you to make for here.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

We should have both bitcoin and property because these two are both great investment since the price is getting higher when the time goes by. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in virtual world while the property is such a need in real world.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

Why not both, right? If you can invest in both properties and bitcoins, why would one settle with just the other? Consider it. Bitcoins are pretty volatile in itself but how about properties? Properties increase in value overtime without ever being volatile because land is always a precious commodity.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Why not both, right? If you can invest in both properties and bitcoins, why would one settle with just the other? Consider it. Bitcoins are pretty volatile in itself but how about properties? Properties increase in value overtime without ever being volatile because land is always a precious commodity.

What you are saying is also true and one more fact is that As bitcoin price is volatile and if bitcoin price goes back to below $1000 what will happen nothing, so it is always a good decision that buy a house and some more commodities through your bitcoin and settle your real life requirements and then keep balance bitcoins for future. So this way you are safe in both conditions and it wont affect your real life if bitcoin goes dead in future.

lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Bitcoin or property is owned by you if you use dollars to invest in bitcoin, of course bitcoin will be your property and you have the right to own it whenever you feel like you can. sell it
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

As with any intelligent investment, the likelihood of making the profit you're looking for depends on your accurate knowledge of the market. Bitcoin is definitely more accessible than buying property, but it's harder to predict and I think would be more considered gambling at this point than property investment. It's almost impossible to have accurate knowledge of where bitcoin will go unless you're an economics genius.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: