Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:31:41 AM

It is better to have property than a lot of bitcoins. How can you live without a house and lot? or a car, etc.. It is good to have bitcoin, but if you choose between those two, I would better pick property than bitcoin.

I guess the OP was referring to all real estate rather than just residential apartments. And I would disagree with you on having own house. I am living in rented accommodation and I don't have an issue with it. It gives me more flexibility to relocate myself for better job offers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

The market value of a property is increasing by year its count a year before you will have a interest unlike bitcoin it   could change the value in a hour or a day. You will see increasing value in a minute and its continuing process. So for me bitcoin is the best investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
sorokinan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

Invest in both, that will bring some diversification.. Even if one fails, you will benefit from the other.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

Split your money and invest 40% in Btc and the rest 60% goes to properties
gaidarpop

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

If I had to choose one, it will be crypto. This is because buying and selling is easier there.
RiotCats
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

i guess its hard to make any assumptions here. just don't invest more than you are ready to lose.
Only time will tell, but considering the past, it may be really fruitfull to invest in Bitcoins.

Blockchain-based game about restless cats in a post-apocalyptic world
riotcats.co
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

If you have much money there you can invest on real estate property which will benefit you in the long run because property will get higher and higher market price value in the near future and at the same time you can also use the property you buy for any commercial uses in the near future that will help you earn more and it could not be taken on you because you are owning it and you papers that will be the evidence of your ownership.

boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

Property is stable investment and profitable after how many years but not too much higher while bitcoin although it is volatile and sometimes people are  disappointed because of the price value is too low and slow moving but there is a positive results if our investment in Bitcoin is for long term investment  that's very possible of course but we need to learned more about investment because long term investment is like a  long term relationship of couple that even f there is a struggle that would happen in their life it will stay stronger and not to give up.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

property investment, we need a big value of money to buy that property since on the high value of the property. we have also a renovation of the every year.then since the property will be old  also the selling price will be down also.
     then, if you invest in bitcoin even a small amount of money you can trade on it .the money will be a little bigger and biggest for long time in trading.
SydneyBay

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

I think for many people, both of these two choices are not good investments for them ,not mention to best. Property, more concerned about affordability, many times you have to get at least a bulk of money to pay the deposit . Bitcoin is with such a volatility ,  and not every one can take the risk. More over, these two choices are not comparable in an investment portfolio.  Anyhow, interesting topic Smiley
Shahriar23

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

Property is still a great investment in my country so if i have the money and have to choose, I will choose property as I can use it myself and it's definitely safer than crypto. Bitcoin will grow more but it brings more risk and I think I'll take the safer investment. Lucky I've bought a house from my crypto income last December and I've been filling my bag again three months ago so now I will keep my crypto and hope for another bull run.
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

For my own oppinion, I will invest half of my money to bitcoin and half to property just being wise because bitcoin is volatile no one can predict when it will pump and when you will have profit no matter what happens atleast I have a property.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

Property is still a great investment in my country so if i have the money and have to choose, I will choose property as I can use it myself and it's definitely safer than crypto. Bitcoin will grow more but it brings more risk and I think I'll take the safer investment. Lucky I've bought a house from my crypto income last December and I've been filling my bag again three months ago so now I will keep my crypto and hope for another bull run.
For the long term, property and real estate is a must-have investment because the price will continue to rise over time, but if you want to grow your money quickly then investing in bitcoin is the choice you can trade and generate hundreds of percent of profits in the short term
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

I think for many people, both of these two choices are not good investments for them ,not mention to best. Property, more concerned about affordability, many times you have to get at least a bulk of money to pay the deposit . Bitcoin is with such a volatility ,  and not every one can take the risk. More over, these two choices are not comparable in an investment portfolio.  Anyhow, interesting topic Smiley

In my opinion, this depends on the amount of money, if we have big money, property investment is better and safer, whereas if we don't have a lot of money then we can choose bitcoin for investment, actually both are good but for priority it depends on you.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

it is not wrong to invest in the cryptocurrency but it will be nice to invest in a physical investment where your investment runs physical,who knows what the cryptocurrency will turn out to be
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

I think both are promising investments, but investment in property is more stable because of the low level of fluctuations
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

I would say that the investments are quite nice and good to have in my opinion. You can invest into the both as housing is a bit of a lower risk investment while bitcoin is a high risk investment and this makes it balanced if you invest into both of them
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

both are good investments but one is for short time investment and the other is for long time investment because Bitcoins price is too much unstable so it's better for short time investment and as no one can say the future so no one can say that after a long time the Bitcoins price will be higher or not but in case of properties we are quite sure that the price will increase with the decrease of the properties so do that investment which suits you.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

I guess, Bitcoin, investing in bitcoin can buy a property. Just be patient of waiting, i mean waiting for a large amount of value of bitcoin. When the value of bitcoin increases then your investments also and you have a big amount of money if you withdraw it then buy a property.

its good to be both.btc investment can earn more to be added to your property.more investment,more profit you get.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

I hate bank interest, so for me first is better to invest in bitcoin then once I have enough money, I will buy property with cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: