Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  (Read 35365 times)
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

an exciting project, providing many features and services for users at low cost and minimizing risk. of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.

I think security is the best aspect of this project.

I agree,and its something that it should be priority for any exchange,security at first place!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WillerTex

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

Perhaps the problem of hackers on the exchange is becoming serious this year. I think that KubitX was born very right time. Special features of KubitX will make a difference. wish the project succeed.
From Website, show announce "99% of users prefer our platform". That can bring the distinction and highlight Smiley

Not only hackers and security issues, but exchanges are starting to take too much money from projects for listings and it is becoming a serious issue.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

Hopefully KubitX will be a success as we really do need more exchanges that have a vision to spread the crypto and make it accessible to more remote parts of the world where people struggle to even get a bank account.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

KYC is standard nowdays,so its best to get used to it!
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

Hopefully KubitX will be a success as we really do need more exchanges that have a vision to spread the crypto and make it accessible to more remote parts of the world where people struggle to even get a bank account.

Yeah, it is neglected all the time how hard it is for those third world countries when it comes to money.Good to see that some project are trying to help them out like KubitX is trying.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

Is the process fast or we need to wait for a lot of days?I have bad experience with KYC in general.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Is the process fast or we need to wait for a lot of days?I have bad experience with KYC in general.

At the moment we have so many tools available to make faster this process. If people don't like the old laggy ways to pass the KYC procedure than dev can implement advanced tools as some project are already providing this service.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

At the moment we have so many tools available to make faster this process. If people don't like the old laggy ways to pass the KYC procedure than dev can implement advanced tools as some project are already providing this service.

The worst part for me is when you have to send a photo of yourself with paper and write dates and stuff...That always makes me go away from the project.
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

I can not find the beta on the site, so can not commit to anything higher than 3 at this time, but the team will achieve their goal of being friendly, high exchange activities with Free crypto to fiat conversion.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?

We are doing the internal acceptance test at the moment, once that is done, it will go for user acceptance test, we are going to release the Beta version on the 6th of August

Will BETA testing be available to everyone?

I would say it will probably be closed one at the beginning,and later on for everyone

In theory open to everyone, yet the number of participants must be limited in some way.

Yeah it will be limited for sure, I participated in one beta test for one exchange and it was limited to 500 testers.

Understandably. Is this number of participants enough for testing such platforms?

It depends on what the goal of testing is.There are usually more rounds of testing and for each round a different number of participants are accepted.

So the tests can include up to several thousand people.

I think i would be best they can cater tester randomly and many as they so that many can experience and many can testify its beauty and functionality of the actual technology that they are trying to test,implement,improve and achieve. I am quite confident and believe by the team developers that they have enough rules and procedures in taking into beta testing that would reach into satisfaction level.

Yes, a good team like that has to be capable for making a good beta testing.

Good BETA testing is very important for further development of the project.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?

We are doing the internal acceptance test at the moment, once that is done, it will go for user acceptance test, we are going to release the Beta version on the 6th of August

Will BETA testing be available to everyone?

I would say it will probably be closed one at the beginning,and later on for everyone

In theory open to everyone, yet the number of participants must be limited in some way.

Yeah it will be limited for sure, I participated in one beta test for one exchange and it was limited to 500 testers.

Understandably. Is this number of participants enough for testing such platforms?

It depends on what the goal of testing is.There are usually more rounds of testing and for each round a different number of participants are accepted.

So the tests can include up to several thousand people.

I think i would be best they can cater tester randomly and many as they so that many can experience and many can testify its beauty and functionality of the actual technology that they are trying to test,implement,improve and achieve. I am quite confident and believe by the team developers that they have enough rules and procedures in taking into beta testing that would reach into satisfaction level.

I believe the team knows which method is best for beta testing.

No one knows everything but I'm sure they will follow some industry standards.

These rules can surely be useful.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:21:41 PM

The worst part for me is when you have to send a photo of yourself with paper and write dates and stuff...That always makes me go away from the project.

Why, do you feel that your privacy is in danger that way?
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

You gotta do what you gotta do.
killer9966

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

It would be great to see Kubitx go worldwide.
djuro74556

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

Ha ha, yes, that can be very stressful Cheesy

It is but its necessary.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

Everyone has a bad experience with KYC because everybody doesn't want to do it.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Everyone has a bad experience with KYC because everybody doesn't want to do it.

I do not even understand why such a drama is about KYC Grin
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

Hello to the development team, I have read your project and I am interested in the question. You have nothing new in the advantages section of the project I mean that you don't bring anything innovative in this area, another "regular" Exchange & Trading Platform. Name at least one distinctive feature, which is not in any other project?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

It would be great to see Kubitx go worldwide.

Im sure it will,since its the exchange and trading platform,surely they aim worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: