Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  (Read 35365 times)
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Since you are exchange,How do you plan to secure wallets from hacking?
KuBitX has identified and reviewed the industry best practices in terms of security measures and designed our platform to include top level security features to safeguard both the client’s funds and trading operations from hostile penetration attempts.
Some of the key security features include:
- Multi-Factor authentication
- All user data at rest are encrypted using the very strong encryption algorithm
- Secure cold storage with cold wallet management Cryptocurrency Security Standard (CCSS)
- KuBitX has developed a third-party code verification
- GDPR compliant.
- OWASP Top 10 Compliant & More.
- Anti DDoS Protection
- Web Application Firewall
- Robust user’s account security
- Defense in Depth Security for the platform
etc.
And other KuBitX customized security measures

Please check this write up showing how important security is for an exchange:

KUBITX CARES ABOUT YOUR SECURITY!
Check the medium post
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-cares-about-your-security-5272078c694d
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

I just joined your telegram group at https://t.me/kubitx_official

Do you plan some telegram airdrops in the near future?

Airdrops are great way to spread the awareness about the proejct,lately getting even more popular than Bounty Campaigns.So that wouldnt be abd idea.

From the users perspective, airdrops are great way to include more people but I think bounty campaigns are great as well.

Airdrops are only used to collect the people for the updates from the company. Bounties are the best way to promote the ICO campaign because majority of investors will get alerts through bounty advertisements.

Airdrops are not good, airdrops are there to get your info only.Lot of projects then sell your info illegally and make money on your privacy.

I was not aware of this at all. Geez, that’s really f***** up.

That is becoming a  real problem in crypto, really make sure that you trust the project before you decide to volounteer your info Cheesy

Is this really happening Shocked I didn't know that such things happened in crypto
asishe

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

Airdrops are great way to spread the awareness about the proejct,lately getting even more popular than Bounty Campaigns.So that wouldnt be abd idea.

From the users perspective, airdrops are great way to include more people but I think bounty campaigns are great as well.

Airdrops are only used to collect the people for the updates from the company. Bounties are the best way to promote the ICO campaign because majority of investors will get alerts through bounty advertisements.

Airdrops are not good, airdrops are there to get your info only.Lot of projects then sell your info illegally and make money on your privacy.

That is becoming a  real problem in crypto, really make sure that you trust the project before you decide to volounteer your info Cheesy

Is this really happening Shocked I didn't know that such things happened in crypto
There is a Referral Program please check the pinned message on the telegram group
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Just seen that Kubitx exchange have partnership with NEM. But where I can read details about this partnership and what is main goal in this collabiration?

https://twitter.com/kubitx/status/1037399963960045568

Maybe you can find something more here

https://nem.io/

And this is joke? Nem even didnt make any post int their twitter about this partnership. Why?
Bacara

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Since you are exchange,How do you plan to secure wallets from hacking?
KuBitX has identified and reviewed the industry best practices in terms of security measures and designed our platform to include top level security features to safeguard both the client’s funds and trading operations from hostile penetration attempts.
Some of the key security features include:
- Multi-Factor authentication
- All user data at rest are encrypted using the very strong encryption algorithm
- Secure cold storage with cold wallet management Cryptocurrency Security Standard (CCSS)
- KuBitX has developed a third-party code verification
- GDPR compliant.
- OWASP Top 10 Compliant & More.
- Anti DDoS Protection
- Web Application Firewall
- Robust user’s account security
- Defense in Depth Security for the platform
etc.
And other KuBitX customized security measures

Please check this write up showing how important security is for an exchange:

KUBITX CARES ABOUT YOUR SECURITY!
Check the medium post
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-cares-about-your-security-5272078c694d

I hope this will work, security is one of the most important issues.
EDVED

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

I see no reason why this would not be possible to happen in crypto world.
Money makes the world go round, right? Smiley But I do believe this will not/can not happen with this project

Regardless of all possible regulations, personal data is unfortunately available to everyone...
ambiental

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

Money makes the world go round, right? Smiley But I do believe this will not/can not happen with this project

Regardless of all possible regulations, personal data is unfortunately available to everyone...

Well there are some strict regulations (GDPR for example) which should allow people to keep their personal data safe. At least in EU? Smiley so if the platform is doing everything by the book, then there should be no fear for their private data, right? Huh
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

What systems will kubitx be available on?

What do you mean by systems?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

Data selling happens all the time, even Facebook did it if you didn't know and not so long ago this happened.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Well there are some strict regulations (GDPR for example) which should allow people to keep their personal data safe. At least in EU? Smiley so if the platform is doing everything by the book, then there should be no fear for their private data, right? Huh

Well perhaps in theory, unfortunately I'm afraid that data security is impossible to guarantee today.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

Data selling happens all the time, even Facebook did it if you didn't know and not so long ago this happened.

I am aware of that but laws and regulations are quite clear and no company should use or sell my private data without my consent and knowledge. And if some company plans to fuck me up and sell my private data, then it will do it either with or without airdrops (I am mentioning airdrops because someone said earlier that there’s no use of airdrops because of the private data that gets sold)

Yes, it is sad that such things happen, but unfortunately we can not influence on that Sad
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

I totally get your point. These restrictions and laws should be sufficient in theory but we have already seen it’s not always working the way it is supposed to. Sad

I thought that this was different in crypto, but the man easily get fooled today Shocked
Blongen
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

Your info are safe with Kubitx. Any serious project will follow all regulations regarding content privacy. Your information is too important for them to mishandle. I would not worry about it.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:16:09 AM

I see that your CEO from Ghana. Where is your exchange registered and where is your team and office based? In Ghana as well?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

I see that your CEO from Ghana. Where is your exchange registered and where is your team and office based? In Ghana as well?
KuBitX is registered as Blockchain and Exchange Company in Europe. We have Exchange License Acquired. The organization is incorporated in Malta, however, most of the founding members are Africans and others from various parts of the globe with strong professional background and influential organizational abilities with fortune 500 companies and big 4s.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

KuBitX is registered as Blockchain and Exchange Company in Europe. We have Exchange License Acquired. The organization is incorporated in Malta, however, most of the founding members are Africans and others from various parts of the globe with strong professional background and influential organizational abilities with fortune 500 companies and big 4s.

I agree with you, but one thing i want to clear from you, whether how much amount has been raised till now. Most of the people are anxiously waiting whether Kubitx will reach the hard cap during it's crowdsale?
koinscrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

I agree with you, but one thing i want to clear from you, whether how much amount has been raised till now. Most of the people are anxiously waiting whether Kubitx will reach the hard cap during it's crowdsale?

We reached the softcap for seed round but exact figure will be out soon. We have confidence that we will reach hardcap also Wheater reached hardcap or not but we will continue our project due to we already developed the exchange and now beta test ongoing.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

We reached the softcap for seed round but exact figure will be out soon. We have confidence that we will reach hardcap also Wheater reached hardcap or not but we will continue our project due to we already developed the exchange and now beta test ongoing.

Many ICOs are not developed or suspended indefinitely now. Every investor wants to know their project is developing normally. This answer is necessary in the present context.

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

#proof authentification   
Bitcointalk username:krm4700   
youtube campaign channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkcLkedTKqxmXN9BJbJoJg   
reddit campaign: https://www.reddit.com/user/krm4700
Telegram: @mazi4700   
ETH Address: 0x7f4823876318faD7321FD813b7aBd4A7C60C12A5         

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

When you going to launch your exchange? Which currencies your exchange will be support and which role of tokens in your exchange?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: