Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  (Read 35365 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

A great team of developers and the availability of early partnership agreements is a quality indicator of the project. I think that only during the sale the cost of the token will be low. Further demand for tokens will be high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

What is the economic value of your token on the platform? I think that only a big demand for tokens can guarantee a profit.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

What is the economic value of your token on the platform? I think that only a big demand for tokens can guarantee a profit.

This is under token sale phase than it is its pretty hard to predict about future value of this token. It's common to understand good use case and big demand always decide the price of this token and people will be able to make profit.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

In preparation for our Public Round which is starting on the 20th November to 19th December 2018, we have done some upgrade our Landing page to give our visitors more appealing look of our homepage.

We will soon publish the guide for participating in the Public Round. Please visit out site and join the whitelist to secure your slot by clicking "JOIN TO CONTRIBUTE" https://kubitx.io

We have also released out product roadmap, please follow the link to see the details https://kubitx.io/ProductRoadmap.pdf.
We are committed to meeting the desire of our esteemed community of supporter.

Well, that's just great! Will there be a white list for early investors? Just wanted to understand how to get the maximum discount when buying tokens.

There is whitelist for participation Please read below post.

Whitelisting
To be guaranteed of a slot during the Public Round, users must be whitelisted.
Whitelisting is open on our website https://kubitx.io (it is better to get a referral link from someone who already has one, when on the site, just click "JOIN TO CONTRIBUTE")

How to earn more KBX
Each member who creates account on the TGE dashboard receives a unique referral link which he can share with friends and family.
Remember to ask for a referral link from a registered participant to be able to get extra bonus.

Any member whose referral link is used by a referral to sign up and contribute to the TGE receives a bonus of 5% of the value of the contribution their referral makes.

Any new member who signs up and contributes to the TGE using a referral link receives a bonus of 3% of the value of their contribution for signing up using a referral link. (This is in addition to the bonus of the TGE Round they are participating in).

There is no limit to the number of people you can refer and there is no limit to the amount of KBX you can earn through your referral link.

The more people sign up through your link and contribute, the more KBX bonus you will earn.

Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

In preparation for our Public Round which is starting on the 20th November to 19th December 2018, we have done some upgrade our Landing page to give our visitors more appealing look of our homepage.

We will soon publish the guide for participating in the Public Round. Please visit out site and join the whitelist to secure your slot by clicking "JOIN TO CONTRIBUTE" https://kubitx.io

We have also released out product roadmap, please follow the link to see the details https://kubitx.io/ProductRoadmap.pdf.

Well, that's just great! Will there be a white list for early investors? Just wanted to understand how to get the maximum discount when buying tokens.

There is whitelist for participation Please read below post.

Whitelisting
To be guaranteed of a slot during the Public Round, users must be whitelisted.
Whitelisting is open on our website https://kubitx.io (it is better to get a referral link from someone who already has one, when on the site, just click "JOIN TO CONTRIBUTE")

How to earn more KBX
Each member who creates account on the TGE dashboard receives a unique referral link which he can share with friends and family.
Remember to ask for a referral link from a registered participant to be able to get extra bonus.

Any member whose referral link is used by a referral to sign up and contribute to the TGE receives a bonus of 5% of the value of the contribution their referral makes.

Any new member who signs up and contributes to the TGE using a referral link receives a bonus of 3% of the value of their contribution for signing up using a referral link. (This is in addition to the bonus of the TGE Round they are participating in).

There is no limit to the number of people you can refer and there is no limit to the amount of KBX you can earn through your referral link.

The more people sign up through your link and contribute, the more KBX bonus you will earn.

It's cool. Such a strategy is very valuable for adding new members using a referral program. All participants receive a favorable offer.
Obi2024

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

I read that your project will be aimed at expanding knowledge among new market participants blockchain and promote their learning. The platform will have a special section?

If I understand  properly, the team will create a unique opportunity for newcomers through the system of channels for  education. This is a very important point for the active application of the project, and I understand the prospect of such support.

Education is key for the adoption of cryptocurrency in our target market so we have the ambassadors initiative to enable us to reach the grassroots, using education to drive adoption of this new technology in those regions.
Africa for example, is with a population of 1.2 billion, more than 60% of these people are unbanked. However more than 60% of this population has access to mobile telephony. We have also seen that some African countries rank among the most traders of cryptocurrencies in other exchanges, despite the fact that a few percentage of the population are aware of cryptocurrency, so we believe that coming out with an exchange that will not only give more Africans the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies, but also provide them with other financial services to address the peculiar issue we have in Africa which we will use education to drive the adoption of will be a successful venture for us and our funders, so the upside potential is huge.

Obi2024

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

It is worthy of note that our token the KBX is a utility token. Apart from the trading fees which traders may prefer to pay with KBX token to get cheaper trading fees, we have other use cases for KBX.

Remittances
Foreign immigrant workers from developing countries send a lot of  funds back to their home country with a view to help alleviate poverty conditions. As at 2016, US$ 442 billion was sent to developing countries through remittances alone. KuBitX can successfully capture even a small portion of the market (which will be easy through our strategic partnerships and the benefits the blockchain will have over existing options) this we will achieve using the KBX token.

Trade payments
KuBitX will provide the opportunity for intra African trade payments to occur at a cheaper rate and faster using the KBX token, this will also increase the utility of the KBX token and increasing the upside potential for our funders.

Payment for goods and services
KBX token will also be used for payment of goods and services for over 3000 merchants on our partners platform in Nigeria, which we have already acquired the APIs to connect to.

ETC.

Please check our product road map to see what we are offering https://kubitx.io/ProductRoadmap.pdf

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Soft Cap is small here and it will be easy for the team to assemble it.  The KUBITX team is professional, active on social networks and has an excellent Roadmap.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I read that your project will be aimed at expanding knowledge among new market participants blockchain and promote their learning. The platform will have a special section?

If I understand  properly, the team will create a unique opportunity for newcomers through the system of channels for  education. This is a very important point for the active application of the project, and I understand the prospect of such support.

Education is key for the adoption of cryptocurrency in our target market so we have the ambassadors initiative to enable us to reach the grassroots, using education to drive adoption of this new technology in those regions.
Africa for example, is with a population of 1.2 billion, more than 60% of these people are unbanked. However more than 60% of this population has access to mobile telephony. We have also seen that some African countries rank among the most traders of cryptocurrencies in other exchanges, despite the fact that a few percentage of the population are aware of cryptocurrency, so we believe that coming out with an exchange that will not only give more Africans the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies, but also provide them with other financial services to address the peculiar issue we have in Africa which we will use education to drive the adoption of will be a successful venture for us and our funders, so the upside potential is huge.

Your goal is very important for the development of blockchain technology in this region. I think your calculations show us a fair picture of the developments. I wish you success and will stay to support you.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

KBX token will also be used for payment of goods and services for over 3000 merchants on our partners platform in Nigeria, which we have already acquired the APIs to connect to.
This list will continue to expand to more regions of Africa? If so, I think that you will be able to popularize your token very quickly.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Your project is interesting for long-term storage of tokens. You offered a good bonus for the participants and your perspective inspires me
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

This list will continue to expand to more regions of Africa? If so, I think that you will be able to popularize your token very quickly.
Do you offer any encouragement for new merchants ? I would like to know about their motivation for partnering with your platform.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

I saw you have quality preparation for the sale of tokens and the development of the project. I think your platform is very important for this region and will get support from the community. For me, as an investor, it's attractive.
snos-boss

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

You have provided a lot of information to potential investors. Thank you, now I want to study the details of your idea, which will help me understand all the intricacies of the project.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

What period can you call for the complete formation of your system? I certainly understand that there are external factors, but I would like to get a forecast for the next 2 years.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

I understand you. You want to develop an important concept for this region. Of course, this is not a quick way, but your team has experts that will ensure the growth of participants on the platform.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

What period can you call for the complete formation of your system? I certainly understand that there are external factors, but I would like to get a forecast for the next 2 years.
I have now studied the updated version of the roadmap. I think the team's plans are well described in it. I think that at the end of 2019 year we will get a large scale expansion.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

Your project has been presented to the  blockchain global community ? I would like to know about the presentation of your representatives at various events and conferences.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

I have now studied the updated version of the roadmap. I think the team's plans are well described in it. I think that at the end of 2019 year we will get a large scale expansion.

If the team can complete all of its stages, then of course such a project will receive the support of the world community.
I would like to understand when the token will be launched for exchange.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

I think that the work of ambassadors can have a successful continuation in other regions of Africa. Are you already focused on spreading information about your idea among new users or is it in future plans?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: