Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8883 times)
Dzefa

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Why the delay, has anyone from the team explained the reason for it?

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Yeah, they need to focus on developement and promotion.

Is there some special plan for future promotion pending the sale?

Some live AMA would be great.

Maybe team is too busy at the moment,so it may happen a bit later,its not an easy thing to organise.

But it would only take one team members time IMO.

That is true,one team member would be enough,but someone like CEO or CTO,one of core members.

I would be happy even if only advisor was present to be honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

Thank you for sharing those for all of us lazy ones here.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Maybe team is too busy at the moment,so it may happen a bit later,its not an easy thing to organise.

That is true,one team member would be enough,but someone like CEO or CTO,one of core members.

Look, we'll take anything, just provide content and that's a good start Smiley

Exactly, lack of activity is becoming worrysome, so any activity will be like a rain in the desert.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

It is very hard to promotion to ICO now. It takes a lot of money for promotion and advertising. And a team must do a great job becouse there is a big competion.

I agree, but the team must find time and resources to do so.

I am sure that the team already has some members dedicated for promotion so it should not be a problem.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

It is very hard to promotion to ICO now. It takes a lot of money for promotion and advertising. And a team must do a great job becouse there is a big competion.

I am sure that the team already has some members dedicated for promotion so it should not be a problem.

Certainly, some team members are definitely constantly dealing with this issue.

That is how good marketing is done - to have a dedicated person who can reply to inquiries and take the time to promote the project fully.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

We know that now is a precious time for team, but it is certainly necessary to take some of it for the marketing or PR.

I sure hope they organize something like this to boost their sales when the time comes.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

We know that now is a precious time for team, but it is certainly necessary to take some of it for the marketing or PR.

I sure hope they organize something like this to boost their sales when the time comes.

Has anybody checked their other social media channels? Maybe they have some news about that on other platforms?
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

Has anybody checked their other social media channels? Maybe they have some news about that on other platforms?

Nope, no news about that. I think they just haven't gotten around to doing that.
EDVED

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

Nope, no news about that. I think they just haven't gotten around to doing that.

I expect any new information to be announced here too Smiley
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

Certainly, some team members are definitely constantly dealing with this issue.

That is how good marketing is done - to have a dedicated person who can reply to inquiries and take the time to promote the project fully.

Or they may have deal with some marketing agency that will cover those areas.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

This is looking like a project is done, like team has given up.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

Why do you think that?Is it cos of lower activity on social platforms?It is the effect of the market, slows everything to a halt...
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you don't reach soft cap?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Nothing project will be dead in tracks, if you don't reach a soft cap project will not raise enough funds to be possible to start development.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

Why do you think that?Is it cos of lower activity on social platforms?It is the effect of the market, slows everything to a halt...

Once the market is recovered, the projects development will return to it's usual flow
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

Nothing project will be dead in tracks, if you don't reach a soft cap project will not raise enough funds to be possible to start development.

Will funds be returned to all the investors if that happens?

Thats the standard practice,but i doubt that will happen,this is a good project,and they still didnt have public sale,so plenty of time left to reach soft cap.
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

I think that we will have to wait for something like that,as they announced their public sale for Q1 2019,so i doubt anything will happen till then.
cmdr1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

I think that we will have to wait for something like that,as they announced their public sale for Q1 2019,so i doubt anything will happen till then.

Possibly but they should use all that shopping hype around Christmas to boost marketing.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

Can someone tell me where the team is located? Where do they work from?

Think that tey are from Finnland, not sure which town.

Is the entire team from there or do they have team members elsewhere around the world?
Please look at the white paper I think all of the information are there.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

I see on twitter DEALJOY  another one tweet about "Dealjoy for Business platform is coming soon!" When will the word "soon" turn into the exact date??

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: