Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8883 times)
Bacara

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Is there or will there be a Dealjoy mobile app? When can we expect it to be ready?

Well we are not even sure if the sale has started, so not so soon.Somewhere in 2019 if project reaches the soft cap.

On Roadmap sale planned on "Q4 2018 Token Sale", so it will be, also, they have an active bounty campaign, no one will make a bounty and the main sale with a big-time difference, these are interrelated parts of marketing...

They confirmed on their telegram group that main sale will hapen in Q1 2019.

Yeah, lots of projects moved their sale to the begining of 2019.

Are there any predicted market changes for that period?

I don't think anyone can predict things like that with any amount of certainty. It's too volatile.

All we can do is hope that something positive will happen and wait.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ranunculus2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Is there or will there be a Dealjoy mobile app? When can we expect it to be ready?

Well we are not even sure if the sale has started, so not so soon.Somewhere in 2019 if project reaches the soft cap.

On Roadmap sale planned on "Q4 2018 Token Sale", so it will be, also, they have an active bounty campaign, no one will make a bounty and the main sale with a big-time difference, these are interrelated parts of marketing...

I don't think anyone can predict things like that with any amount of certainty. It's too volatile.

There was a similar situation last year but I dont think that many projects postponed their sales.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:15:55 AM

There was a similar situation last year but I dont think that many projects postponed their sales.

Last year wasn't so dramatic as this year was.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:19:30 AM

Exactly, it was not such a dramatic drop in prices and market bashing.THis year was a very difficult one with regulations and a lot of uncertainty around crypto.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

Exactly, it was not such a dramatic drop in prices and market bashing.THis year was a very difficult one with regulations and a lot of uncertainty around crypto.

Well positive thing is that despite all of that we had similar number of ICO's and with some delay's they are still making soft caps!
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

Does anyone know what will be the withdrawal fee to cash out Deal?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:38:58 AM

I have not see that info anywhere, but I hope it will be less then 10%, for cashback it should be even lower if you ask me.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

I have not see that info anywhere, but I hope it will be less then 10%, for cashback it should be even lower if you ask me.

They mentioned it earlier that fee should be around 10%.
cmdr1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

I definitely agree with you. For cashback the fee should be even lower than that. But I don't really know how they have built their economy.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

Well positive thing is that despite all of that we had similar number of ICO's and with some delay's they are still making soft caps!

Yes, they still manage to get enough investment to reach the caps which is truly amazing. So let's hope the market situation does not derail them.
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

Fee could be abit bigger,this is exact c/p from their whitepaper

Dealjoy will keep a maximum of 20% of the income received from affiliate partners to pay for the general business and platform costs and to follow the long-term marketing, development and token burn strategies. The rest—a minimum of 80% of the acquired cashback funds—will be paid out to our members per their eligible purchases.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

Dealjoy will keep a maximum of 20% of the income received from affiliate partners to pay for the general business and platform costs and to follow the long-term marketing, development and token burn strategies. The rest—a minimum of 80% of the acquired cashback funds—will be paid out to our members per their eligible purchases.

Hmm not sure I understand what the costs of the customer will be in the end?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

From what i understand,80% of the cashback goes to us.But there will be Dealjoy Plus membership,where where we will be able to get even bigger cashback percentage.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

From what i understand,80% of the cashback goes to us.But there will be Dealjoy Plus membership,where where we will be able to get even bigger cashback percentage.

That makes sense, but you will still have to pay for the membership, right?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

I didn't know that regulations considering crypt were changed during this year....
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

If we take look at the last year, Q1 2019 is really the best time to start the sale.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

If we take look at the last year, Q1 2019 is really the best time to start the sale.

We hope that this will happen Grin
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

Give it time. This is a crazy market and things can change in a matter of hours.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:21:51 AM

Give it time. This is a crazy market and things can change in a matter of hours.

Bulls are on the edge of the horizon! It is about time we see the change in trend.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:34:21 AM

This is related to buyback of deal from markets not cashback fees...
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: