Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire *  (Read 9478 times)
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:03:01 AM

First off somebody asked you for proof you have not shown it second of all you need to calm down and everybody stopped commenting because they already made their point and just so you know The current price of iX is wait for it..............
IXC

USD

coinmill.com

10.000  0.76 
That's right folks it would take you 10,000 iX coins to make 76 cents where as Betacoin which is faster has 10 million more coins and no premine would net you...............wait for it......307.21 hmm wonder which ones is doing better lol. 21 millions coins eh and you made 100,000 off of 8000 the only way that would be even possible is if you owned all 21 million coins and sold them all to a bunch of idiots.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:06:38 AM

First off somebody asked you for proof you have not shown it second of all you need to calm down and everybody stopped commenting because they already made their point and just so you know The current price of iX is wait for it..............
IXC

USD

coinmill.com

10.000  0.76  
That's right folks it would take you 10,000 iX coins to make 76 cents where as Betacoin which is faster has 10 million more coins and no premine would net you...............wait for it......307.21 hmm wonder which ones is doing better lol. 21 millions coins eh and you made 100,000 off of 8000 the only way that would be even possible is if you owned all 21 million coins and sold them all to a bunch of idiots.

Dear stupid,

Nobody can understand what you just babbled about.

Really simple.  How has Betamax coin performed against Bitcoin since its newbie inception and how many thousand percent profit have you made from Betamax coin.

Cause I could quote you the massive price of 42Coin but the real truth is that it is actually down 75% against Bitcoin since its inception.

This isn't complicated, is it?  Very simple questions so just give very simple clear answers.  

Thank you.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:11:42 AM

ixc has been dead and occasionally resurrected by big holders attempting to sell big chunk so many times

Your ignorance is showing.

iXcoin has NEVER been resurrected by any big holders and it has NEVER had a pump and dump.  Not once!  iXcoin has simply positively tracked Bitcoin since genesis - another feat no coin has ever done.

Yet you say it's happened (pump and dumped) so many times.

You can't be this clueless about alt coins.  Please, show us just one time out of those "so many times".  Lol.

iXcoin has NEVER died (which is another lie) and it has sat with the same client for 2.5 years?

Do you understand what that means?  It means in nearly 3 years it has never, NOT ONCE, forked, and especially NOT died the way you say.

Throw Tera hash of power again and again at any coin which you deem "the best" and watch that ShitCoin buckle, fork and die.

Every other coin out there, besides iXcoin and Bitcoin, would be forked and dead if it were left unattended with no updates and no dev to fix it for nearly 3 years.

In other words, no other coin besides iXcoin has ever been time tested and PASSED.

I'll be waiting for you to present the evidence to your lies.  

Thank you!

Time doesn't test things like that, people though experiences do.  From what you have said, the coin experienced a coma-like state for nearly 3 years.

Look, the op has claimed the CC to be safe and profitable, yet there is no track records provided to appreciate those assertions past the words on the screen. I see a claim that it is valued at $.10  and another claim that it is worth $10, however no meaningful evidence that would allow any reasonable person to arrive at any sound conclusion about the CCs value.  

The 3 year ongoing symbiotic relationship with btc complicates matters more for me because over that time I see btcs enormous performance, yet for that same time ixc has barely taken a breath.

Personally, I don't care how much was premined, IMO it's your coin you do what please you, but my position is far from the norm and you know how much the CC community hates premined positions so why not put that on the table at the same time as the cool fluff and slick hype?    You know what is expected, you know the comments that normally follow such announcements, so why not incorporate all of it into your presentation?  

Here are my questions:

How much of the 21M have been mined to date, how much is available for sale, how can one buy the coin, and how did you arrive at your present sale price?
phazon307

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:11:50 AM

IXC

USD

coinmill.com

10.000  0.76  

Dear stupid,

Nobody can understand what you just babbled about.

Really simple.  How has Betamax coin performed against Bitcoin since its newbie inception and how many thousand percent profit have you made from Betamax coin.

Cause I could quote you the massive price of 42Coin but the real truth is that it is acrually down 75% against Bitcoin since its inception.

This isn't complicated, is it?  Very simple questions so just give very simple clear answers.  

Thank you.
It has only been around for 3 months man how long has iX coin been around 3 years and still 1 coin isn't even worth 1 penny lol and there is 21 million of them. The only profit you made is imaginary. Let me express something to you if you made 100 grand I am assuming that isn't monopoly Money, and you cannot explain how you made this especially when it takes 10,000 to make 75 cents then you have no credibility. iX coin worth 0.0000000000000000000000001 betacoin 0.4 hmmmmmm inny minni minny betacoin.

phazon307

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:24:23 AM

The only reason and the only reason why they are worth more than betacoin is because it's almost impossible to mine for them, in other words if someone was to mine iX instead of BTC they would lose money. The only way for one to make anything off this coin is for them to buy it from an exchange which I am sure you are counting on.

phazon307

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:27:34 AM

one site gave me that number but cryptsy has a higher amount I don't know why perhaps because of the difficulty. Btw they are only worth 7 cents a piece 3 more than betacoin but now let's look at this from a different angle shall we? Current difficulty of iX coin is 15 million or billion didn't really pay attention. Now Betacoin is only 633 thousand last I checked now if Betacoin had same difficulty as iX coin BetaCoin would be worth about $5 usd a piece probably more.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:35:14 AM

Beautiful write-up, man.  Made chuckle at times.

Very nice.

Just for the record.  IXC today is .00013200 on Vircurex which is showing as $.10 with BTC around $700.

funny aren't you the official evangelist of IXcoin ? anyone on Cryptsy chat way back should recall
your long winded speels rivaling this guys saying the same exact thing. soooooooo many times it was a Crypty meme with Ixcoin + Vlad ahahha
actually last time i talked to about that on chat while you were spreading thick ixcoin propaganda
i told everyone in chat you had spent 63 btc on it right before the big BTC boost in price
and you flipped out and raged on me and i said well jeez man am i lying ? and you said no and went on to attack me personally for while..
(a pattern when joining with your buddy Spots on numerous occasions in the past)
so uhhh what are you saying to this guy ? wtf ?

New guys, be aware many of these guys have a long track record with a colorful history (they don't want you to know about)

edit:
This guy registered late to this forum etc and on his first day made a clone coin (that failed miserably)
His coin was wrapped up in so much drama it had spanned 100's of pages of pure arguing and walls of text staff had moved it to off-topic for a couple months LOL
and there is more much more.. i have all kinds of interesting stories on guys around here Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:38:20 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 09:58:03 AM by Vlad2Vlad

@Armis,

Some very good questions but still propagating some lies and misconceptions but I can tell you're not doing it intentionally so I will take the time to clarify.

First...

Coma state?  iXcoin has been ignored but it has not been in any coma-like state, ever.  It has tracked Bitcoin price-wise since inception (iXcoin is the only alt which can claim this in the long term), it has had [and still has] one of the highest, most secure and consistent network hash rates in the world and it has never forked or died.

These are the key metrics which tell you a coin is alive and well and iXcoin has excelled in all of them, yet it is still ignored.

Most coins alive more than 6 months cannot make any of these claims, and most fork or die within days of launch, and that's what time tested means.  All new technology needs to be time tested before you know what it's capable of and iXcoin stands alone in this accomplished feat.  It is very relevant unlike the wavering opinions and perceptions of people, which is what tested means to the other 99% of the alts.

Why are you talking about us presenting a premine, as if it's new and relevant, when that was 3 years ago and everyone in the world knew about it on day one when the coin was launched?  It was a very small premine, half of which was used to pay bounties and the remainder was sold long ago to investors on the open market. Why is this simple concept so difficult for so many to grasp?

The premine was small and the premine is all gone.  Gone, non-factor, non-event, since iXcoin is now developed by all new devs and relaunched like a new coin, maintaining just the name and the time tested, proven technology.

We, the new devs, are paying out of pocket, real money, to develop iXcoin and you people keep ranting about some 3 year old small premine as if it means anything.

Nobody said this coin is worth $10 right now.  Some troll poster was saying something about that but no dev and not the OP ever said that. The OP and I clearly said that we believe current development will soon take iXcoin to $10 (and beyond) from today's $.10 price.  That is sheer opinion and speculation.

The current price of iXcoin is no secret, it's traded on Vircurex and on Cryptsy and can be looked at anytime just as easily as iXcoin's coins can be purchased on the same exchanges.

iXcoin is the only true and exact copy of Bitcoin (Bitcoin's only Twin) so, like Bitcoin, it has a hard cap of 21 million coins.  The only difference is that IXC's protocol was set to mature faster than BTC, a lot faster.  Out of the 21 million coins that will ever exist, approximately 80% (18 Million) have already been mined, and the remaining 3 million will all be mined by mid 2015, as opposed to 2033 for BTC, giving IXC a clear liquidity advantage over Bitcoin's existing protocol.

So there are now 18 million iXcoin out there available to be bought and sold.  But since iXcoin is the most evenly distributed coin in the world, with over 100,000 iXcoin holders, you will not find many coins for sale as there are not the usual 2 dozen whales sitting on millions of free coins, waiting to dump on you.

I challenge you to find just 2 BTC worth of iXcoins in an hour, you will not find them unless you're willing to double the market price.  That is what true and fair distribution of an alt coins is and that is yet one more advantage iXcoin has over all crypto coins, Bitcoin included.

Please do your own due diligence and invest accordingly.  Good luck!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:40:51 AM

Very nice.

Just for the record.  IXC today is .00013200 on Vircurex which is showing as $.10 with BTC around $700.

funny aren't you the official evangelist of IXcoin ? anyone on Cryptsy chat way back should recall
your long winded speels rivaling this guys saying the same exact thing. soooooooo many times it was a Crypty meme with Ixcoin + Vlad ahahha
actually last time i talked to about that on chat while you were spreading thick ixcoin propaganda
i told everyone in chat you had spent 63 btc on it right before the big BTC boost in price
and you flipped out and raged on me and i said well jeez man am i lying ? and you said no and went on to attack me personally for while..
(a pattern when joining with your buddy Spots on numerous occasions in the past)

New guys, be aware many of these guys have a long track record with a colorful history (they don't want you to know about)

edit:
This guy registered late to this forum etc and on his first day made a clone coin (that failed miserably)
His coin was wrapped up in so much drama it had spanned 100's of pages of pure arguing and walls of text staff had moved it to off-topic for a couple months LOL
and there is more much more.. i have all kinds of interesting stories on guys around here Wink

Oh no, you got me.

I don't want anyone to find out about me.  All my prior posts are invisible and nobody can see them.

Ahaahahhahaaa.

Pathetic haters.

You forgot to tell them my other hidden secret:  I also launched ShitCoin, a coin you recently stated was better than the famously popular DogeCoin.

Thank you.  lol.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:44:21 AM

@Spoetnik,

What is sad is this (ShitCoin, one of Vlad's wild creations) is more unique and useful than Doge coin :/

Thank you, Spoetnik.

Coming from a hater that's very nice of you.

Armis

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:45:31 AM

Very nice.

edit:

hahahahaaaa   love it when CC history is brought to fore by the pioneers

thaks
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:51:27 AM

Very nice.

edit:

hahahahaaaa   love it when CC history is brought to fore by the pioneers

thaks

History?

What, you can't read my prior posts?  lol.

Pioneer?

Ahaahahaaaa.  Spoetnik was a broke hater who knew nothing when I got here and now he's fallen way behind even though he had a massive head start on newbies like me.

But I'm glad you found the enlightenment [and the good laugh] you were in search of.

By all means, take spoetnik's advice and go buy my ShitCoin since he said himself it's more unique and useful than even the great doge.

Since ShitCoin is my coin, I'll kick you down a shitty deal.  You'll be thrilled to hear ShitCoin had no shitty premine, not like this worthless comatose iXcoin.  lol.

Now run, buy [ShitCoin] with both hands, I created 100 Trillion SHT just for guys like you and Spoetnik.  

Ahaahahaaaa.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:56:24 AM

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but yes, a coin that's died 3 times is preferable over a scammy premined one. Obviously a coin which has neither of these is better, but we are not discussing those.
Sorry to be the one to break the bad news to you.

Obviously because you've got 60ish (if I remember) BTC invested stuck in iXcoin because of poor liquidity (because nobody wants to buy them), your going to be over enthusiastic about the coin. Good luck finding a sucker(s) to buy those coins off you.

Dear god, haven't we debunked this Bitcoin was premined myth years ago? Simple 5 minute blockchain analysis has proven this false. I can't even be bothered with that one anyone.
Same as the long running myth Litecoin was the first scrypt coin. The false myth just refuses to die. I give up.

The Bitcoin premine is a Myth, eh?  I suppose you know better than the experts at Coindesk and one of the biggest and most educated Bitcoin investors in the world, Naval Ravikant.

The lack of knowledge regarding cryptos on this forum is mind numbingly staggering.

Link?

Do your own research, I already did mine.  

Edit:  I'll throw you a bone since it seems you wanna learn.

http://bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

http://www.coindesk.com/information/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto/

Here's Naval, at the 3 minute mark.  

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhF-B1X7QWE

I've also read numerous other reliable news pieces talking about Satoshi's huge premine wallet which has not been spent.  Not a single coin which is much worse than the crappy 1.25% premine iXcoin had which has long been put back into the system.

Nice articles. Worth a read. Sorry can't view video, phone bandwidth. Will look later at home.
Sadly nothing about premining. Do you understand what a premine is?

For the second time of asking, please provide proof of Bitcoins alleged premine?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:04:42 AM

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but yes, a coin that's died 3 times is preferable over a scammy premined one. Obviously a coin which has neither of these is better, but we are not discussing those.

Obviously because you've got 60ish (if I remember) BTC invested stuck in iXcoin because of poor liquidity (because nobody wants to buy them), your going to be over enthusiastic about the coin. Good luck finding a sucker(s) to buy those coins off you.

Dear god, haven't we debunked this Bitcoin was premined myth years ago? Simple 5 minute blockchain analysis has proven this false. I can't even be bothered with that one anyone.
Same as the long running myth Litecoin was the first scrypt coin. The false myth just refuses to die. I give up.

The Bitcoin premine is a Myth, eh?  I suppose you know better than the experts at Coindesk and one of the biggest and most educated Bitcoin investors in the world, Naval Ravikant.

The lack of knowledge regarding cryptos on this forum is mind numbingly staggering.

Link?

http://bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

I've also read numerous other reliable news pieces talking about Satoshi's huge premine wallet which has not been spent.  Not a single coin which is much worse than the crappy 1.25% premine iXcoin had which has long been put back into the system.

Nice articles. Worth a read. Sorry can't view video, phone bandwidth. Will look later at home.

For the second time of asking, please prove proof of Bitcoins alleged premine?

Do you understand educated career people don't use words like premines.  That's jargon used on forums like this.  Satoshi cleverly mined over 1 million Bitcoins and he did it in such a way that nobody saw him do it and its hard to say he even did it but if you look at the data it's pretty clear.

Cause one of the definitions of a premine is a clever stealthy accumulation of alt coins.  To me, instamine and premine means the same thing cause the result is exactly the same thing, robbing the miners of coins they should have had and this is exactly what Satoshi did.

Regardless, I'm not here for BTC and as far as IXC is concerned the premine (and rhe dev) are long gone and are now a total non-event.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:15:10 AM

Link?

I've also read numerous other reliable news pieces talking about Satoshi's huge premine wallet which has not been spent.  Not a single coin which is much worse than the crappy 1.25% premine iXcoin had which has long been put back into the system.

For the second time of asking, please prove proof of Bitcoins alleged premine?

Do you understand educated career people don't use words like premines.  That's jargon used on forums like this.  Satoshi cleverly mined over 1 million Bitcoins and he did it in such a way that nobody saw him do it and its hard to say he even did it but if you look at the data it's pretty clear.

Cause one of the definitions of a premine is a clever stealthy accumulation of alt coins.  To me, instamine and premine means the same thing cause the result is exactly the same thing, robbing the miners of coins they should have had and this is exactly what Satoshi did.

Regardless, I'm not here for BTC and as far as IXC is concerned the premine (and rhe dev) are long gone and are now a total non-event.

No. There was no "clever stealth". Satoshi had no other way of releasing the coin, because the world had never heard of distributed currencies, or cared. Anyway Hal Finney mined a block below blockheight 100, so that blows this 8% FUD out of the water.

*chuckle* When I'm back on my main computer and can type easier I've got a little challenge for you to prove just how much belief you have in iXcoin. You won't like it, but you can gain some street cred back if you go through with it.

Be back later.

Armis

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:27:54 AM

@Armis,

Some very good questions and still propagating some lies and misconceptions but I can't tell you're not doing it intentionally so I will take the time to clarify.

First...

Coma state?  iXcoin has been ignored but it has not been in any coma-like state, ever.  It has tracked Bitcoin price-wise since inception (iXcoin is the only alt which can claim this in the long term), it has had [and still has] one of the highest, most secure and consistent network hash rates in the world and it has never forked or died.

These are the key metrics which tell you a coin is alive and well and iXcoin has excelled in all of them, yet it is still ignored.

Most coins alive more than 6 months cannot make any of these claims, and most fork or die within days of launch, and that's what time tested means.  All new technology needs to be time tested before you know what it's capable of and iXcoin stands alone in this accomplished feat.  It is very relevant unlike the wavering opinions and perceptions of people, which is what tested means to the other 99% of the alts.

Why are you talking about us presenting a premine, as if it's new and relevant, when that was 3 years ago and everyone in the world new about it on day one when the coin was launched?  It was a very small premine, half of which was used to pay bounties and the remainder was sold long ago to investors on the open market. Why is this simple concept so difficult for so many to grasp?

The premine was small and the premine is all gone.  Gone, non-factor, non-event, since iXcoin is now developed by all new devs and relaunched like a new coin, maintaining just the name and the time tested, proven technology.

We, the new devs, are paying out of pocket, real money, to develop iXcoin and you people keep ranting about some 3 year old small premine as if it means anything.

Nobody said this coin is worth $10 right now.  Some troll poster was saying something about that but no dev and not the OP ever said that. The OP and I clearly said that we believe current development will soon take iXcoin to $10 (and beyond) from today's $.10 price.  That is sheer opinion and speculation.

The current price of iXcoin is no secret, it's traded on Vircurex and on Cryptsy and can be looked at anytime just as easily as iXcoin's coins can be purchased on the same exchanges.

iXcoin is the only true and exact copy of Bitcoin (Bitcoin's only Twin) so, like Bitcoin, it has a hard cap of 21 million coins.  The only difference is that IXC's protocol was set to mature faster than BTC, a lot faster.  Out of the 21 million coins that will ever exist, approximately 80% (18 Million) have already been mined, and the remaining 3 million will all be mined by mid 2015, as opposed to 2033 for BTC, giving IXC a clear liquidity advantage over Bitcoin's existing protocol.

So there are now 18 million iXcoin out there available to be bought and sold.  But since iXcoin is the most evenly distributed coin in the world, with over 100,000 iXcoin holders, you will not find many coins for sale as there are not the usual 2 dozen whales sitting on millions of free coins, waiting to dump on you.

I challenge you to find just 2 BTC worth of iXcoins in an hour, you will not find them unless you're willing to double the market price.  That is what true and fair distribution of an alt coins is and that is yet one more advantage iXcoin has over all crypto coins, Bitcoin included.

Please do you own due diligence and invest accordingly.  Good luck!

This IS my due diligence, I'm asking questions of someone who knows the answers to my questions, you are intimately connected to the product, and actually responsible for part of it's life it makes perfect sense in every reasonable way to address you.

The reason why the community rehashed matters that were 3 years old is because the op reintroduced the product based on exactly that, he went back to the beginning.  

As for the $10 price I see it on ebay for $10 (the link was posted above), I see the same seller sold many of the same item years ago when it was listed at $.99 and btc listed at $10.

When you are in a public forum and don't know everyone that you are communicating with much less reading the material, it's wise to not assume everyone is an enemy or wants to fight you.  

You indicated some 3yr  old info about ixc's connection to btc, it appears to be functionally irrelevant because it has not done anything meaningful for the coin, it's clear to me the holders of the position thought that the connection would at least drag ixc to some higher numbers which is perhaps why it appeared lifeless.  

Since you don't want to bring up the past, and prefer to only focus on the now, fine, without bringing up any of the already known info, what makes the coin relevant now and how do you justify your price (not necessarily the exchange rates or the ebay listing price) whatever it may be?  

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:49:08 AM

@Armis,

I don't have to justify the price, that's the job of the market.  I'm buying even at these levels because my research has shown me iXcoin is a much better coin than much more expensive coins.

The OP and I listed a number of unique attributes why iXcoin deserves a much higher price.

The fact some guy is selling 1 whopping iXcoin on ebay means nothing.  I don't understand why that's even brought up.  Every ShitCoin is for sale on eBay and every single one is way overpriced.  It means nothing.  It only means there's a lot of stupid people in this world looking to give their money away.

Finally, I'm not trying to pump this coin, I never have been.  I simply have a problem keeping quiet if I believe something is right and nobody sees it.

So I'm not trying to justify anything about iXcoin, I just don't like hearing lies and misinformation.  That's the only reason I jumped in.

Cause if I'm right, eventually Wall Street will see what I've been saying; this has been my prediction since day one and the biggest reason I bought 3% of iXcoin.  So I'm not counting on some lame pump and dump where innocent people are burned and robbed to make money, I'm going to simply wait to see if I'm right and if I'm not then I'm gonna have to admit it and maybe take a loss.

But so far everything has happened exactly how I predicted last year when things were nothing like they are today and so I have no reason to believe that the rest of my predictions won't come true as well.

So I try to put what I see as the truth out there and to those that see what I'm seeing they will buy and to those that think I'm crazy, they'll continue mocking and lying which only makes me go out and buy more, because a good investor doesn't invest in an asset cause it's popular or approved, but because he has done his research and tested his theories and fully believes he has found a greatly undervalued asset which is what I feel iXcoin is - for reasons stated in this small thread and plastered all over the main iXcoin thread and many of my other threads.

Like I've said before, do your due diligence, diversify and follow your convictions.  Good luck!

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:53:16 AM

So I'm not trying to justify anything about iXcoin, I just don't like hearing lies and misinformation.  That's the only reason I jumped in.

You mean misinformation like "8% Bitcoin premine" fruitlessly trying to justify iXcoins massive one? Or does that little gem not count?

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:55:23 AM

Thanks for clearing up the question regarding the original coins

One tip always respond in a professional manner

you attract more bees with honey, let people voice their opinion, reply with courtesy and provide proof to the work that is being done

stay true to the work you have done and move forward

thanks for the insight

Grin
CrytoEnthusiast

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:37:49 PM

This thread feels akin to having a discussion at a graveyard. I'll get back to trading and profiting from Dogecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: