Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire *  (Read 9478 times)
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:22:43 PM

Anyone want buy some?
Go to Cryptsy. Someone seems to be buying a lot. Wolong preparing for the next pump?!?
That is exactly what is going to happen that's what I have been stating all along hype it up then dump it all I guess I can't really blame who ever is doing it I would do the same thing to. Everyone is just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:12:00 AM

Anyone want buy some?
Go to Cryptsy. Someone seems to be buying a lot. Wolong preparing for the next pump?!?

Where do you see someone trying to buy a lot?

I expect the run to $10 to start any day now but I don't see any large buyers yet.

Thanks!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
phazon307

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:19:38 AM

Anyone want buy some?

I expect the run to $10 to start any day now but I don't see any large buyers yet.

Thanks!
$10.00 eh and you can predict the exchanges how?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:31:44 AM

Anyone want buy some?

Thanks!
$10.00 eh and you can predict the exchanges how?

It's all speculation of course.

That said, last year, when Bitcoin was at $100 I said it would match the price of gold ($1,200) within 1 year and it happened even sooner.

I've made other very impossible predictions which has also come true.  I said IXC would go to ~$10 2.5 months ago when it was at 1 or 2 cents.  A few weeks after I said that all alt coins sky rocketed, IXC as well.

We will soon find out if I'm also right about this $10 price target.  BTW, if I am right. This is only a short term target.  Later this year and especially in 2015, I expect IXC to be the biggest competitor to BTC, easily eclipsing $100. 

Yeah, it's crazy to say that today with IXC being near death, ignored by 99% and only at $.10 cents.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:44:39 AM

If this worked, you'd be a altcoin Millionaire and wouldn't be doing this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:45:55 AM

You are thinking in a short time frame, this thread is centered around 6months - 2 year time frame.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:52:03 AM

It's up ~25% in just a few days, this might be a good time for the whales to take profits.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:53:57 AM

It's up ~25% in just a few days, this might be a good time for the whales to take profits.

I can speak for most of the majority of iX holder that this is a long term investment.
Some may sell off their claims, but most are waiting a long time down the road.

I haven't sold 1 iX since i started investing.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

You are thinking in a short time frame, this thread is centered around 6months - 2 year time frame.

You expect me to have 2 years worth of time?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:58:01 AM

You expect me to have 2 years worth of time?

I really don't care how much time you have or can wait. I'm telling you a coin that is a long term investment.

Not one person on here is saying "BUY IX COIN NOW OR BE POOR" no. We are simply stating facts and speculating on the possibilities of iX. It has a prime future ahead, because all speculation is based on some form of a fact.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:35:37 AM

I am the iXcoin whale and I will not take any profits at even a 10 fold from here ($1).

My short term price target is $10.

For me short term in this industry is under 6 months and in this case I think it will be considerably less.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:37:11 AM

This is what i mean about safe, iX has only had 2 notable major pumps and 1 was due to bitcoins initital explosion. For the remaining of the graph analysis, it remains on a steady and straight line.

[img]https://i.imgur.com

That's not a pump.  That's iXcoin doing what it's done since genesis:  track Bitcoin.

iXcoin has never had a pump and dump.  It has never been pumped in its entire existence.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:39:02 AM

This is what i mean about safe, iX has only had 2 notable major pumps and 1 was due to bitcoins initital explosion. For the remaining of the graph analysis, it remains on a steady and straight line.

[img]https://i.imgur.com

That's not a pump.  That's iXcoin doing what it's done since genesis:  track Bitcoin.

iXcoin has never had a pump and dump.  It has never been pumped in its entire existence.

Not pump, but a noticeable increase. But yes you are correct with tracking, i was just throwing a quick graphic together
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:41:54 AM

In December I got to $300,000 but didn't sell a single iXcoin.

I would still be doing this as a multi millionaire or even a billionaire since this is what I've done even for free [with stocks].  It's what I went to University for, what I enjoy and what I understand best.

But I would do it on a much bigger scale and on a whole different level.

G L O B A L

hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:08:28 AM

Sorry I must have missed the bit about being a millionaire. Do I understand right, I buy 10000 ixcoin and you give me $100 per coin. Seems like a real bargain to me
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:12:56 AM

Sorry I must have missed the bit about being a millionaire. Do I understand right, I buy 10000 ixcoin and you give me $100 per coin. Seems like a real bargain to me

Yes of course, that's exactly how free markets work, right?   I take all the risk and then just give all my money to communists who are too scared to take any risk.  lol.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:13:10 AM

As for the title, that's just marketing. A nice draw in for people to explore and read what the most overlooked coin is about.

You definitely missed a lot, try reading next time.
phazon307

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:50:26 AM

Yes of course, that's exactly how free markets work, right?   I take all the risk and then just give all my money to communists who are too scared to take any risk.  lol.

Ok I have an idea if your so dedicated to this coin I will go get 100 of them right now and I will sell them to you at $10.00 a piece if you think the price is going to go up that much and are so sure of it you have nothing to lose I await your response and we will use escrow.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:27:04 AM

Ok I have an idea if your so dedicated to this coin I will go get 100 of them right now and I will sell them to you at $10.00 a piece if you think the price is going to go up that much and are so sure of it you have nothing to lose I await your response and we will use escrow.

That's like a silly idea.  You want me to pay you for my convictions to prove to you that my convictions are real.

lol, That's like a 5 year old type of double dare.

How about this:  Go buy 100 iXcoins right now and post a pic of your trade.

If you don't make at least 10 fold on those 100 coins (in the next 6 months or less) I promise to buy them back at the price you paid today.  So there's no risk for you - I will assume all your risk.

That's me helping you believe in this thing.  Take the offer.  I will even make it 500 iXcoins so it's something a bit more meaningful.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:58:22 AM

CoinHumper,

Maybe you're right about kr105, and thanks for the correction.

As for the rest of your story:  Bhahahahaaaaa.

Out my name?  Lol, who do you think put up that YouTube channel?  And my pictures?  And my name?

I've already outed myself - csuse that's how I roll.  I even put a pic of me in my manly man-panties.

In fact, I'll put it on this thread now for those who don't believe me.

I'm not TK808, do an IP search.

TK808, if you're in Oregon hit me up before I leave for Cali next month. 

Finally, as you can see by my complaint on my avatar, I can't remove my little girl. When I put it up I had no idea so many perverts trolled the Internet - call me innocent or naive but now I'm stuck cause theymos and all the other idiots running this place ignored all my urgent pleading to let me remove her pic.

And one more thing, are you bad at math?  2.5% total premine which means 1.25% got taken by the dev (since half went to bounties) is HUGE to you.

Ahahahaaa.  So what do you say to the MANY coins out there right now, like Quark, MAX, and many others which are priced MUCH higher than iXcoin even though they had truly massive premines or instamines?

Let's get real with that Bullshit huge premine lie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: