Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future...?  (Read 769 times)
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile. Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...
I think the bitcoin's future will be a good one not only to bitcoin but also to people that are a bitcoin users. Bitcoin is being popular today so that in future, it can be popular worldwide and everyone start to using it in their everyday life.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

I can say that it's very clear, bitcoin is really solid despite the negative news. I do not know what else can happen to Bitcoin. But be sure we will see really nice rises as soon as possible.
Yes, bitcoin has a strong foundation and nothing could be done to loose its popularity. It might be the sad part in bitcoin journey nowadays but in Gods perfect time everything will be fine. Let's be more patient and hopeful for the good tommorow that awaits as all. I do believe that in next few weeks bitcoin will back in the track.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

It is difficult to predict anything in this world. Only God knows what will happen but  as for btc i think that it is possible to have some forecasts. It is really a good investment and I am sure that btc will become even more powerful
labvilla

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

A lot of people are saying that the Futures Market has caused the price to stay low, but surely you can only go short for only a certain amount of time, as I really don`t think it can drop below $5000, the longs have to start somtime.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile. Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...
For me, bitcoin will be more popular and will speead all over the world because it has a factor that can help many people to earn money to fulfill their needs and wants, it can b one of the factors that many people will rise and no one will be poor.

ngocanh3799

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

I'm just thinking if bitcoin is the future itself, why would you bother of thinking the future of bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the future. Your words are good. Yes, Bitcoin is the future, past and present bitcoin is king in the cryptocurrency market. So do not worry about the future of bitcoin.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

in my opinion bitcoin would be better for the foreseeable future the proof nowadays many people who want bitcoin even many people pay expensive to learn about bitcoin deeper
Pecandukopi

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

in my opinion, bitcoint will be a bright future, as more and more bitcoin enthusiasts, as well as more and more popular bitcoints around the world, besides bitcoint is also very profitable.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

I'm just thinking if bitcoin is the future itself, why would you bother of thinking the future of bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the future if we let thisbe the future,bitcoin is a currency and this will never grow or move without our guidance and support,this is not literally the future but if we join together then maybe this will beco the future in terms of technology and economically,since this can provide profiteering for all of us
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

The future of bitcoin will be much better if the government gives permission for cryptocurrency to be used by its citizens so if the government gives permission for bitcoin maybe bitcoin will continue to grow and bitcoin is also more and more who want to supply bitcoin leih far so if bitcoin is licensed by the government to use by wargnya maybe bitcoin will be much better than now
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Yes it's true. Bitcoin is very unstable. A huge minus bitcoin in its volatility. But even so, bitcoin was and is the best cryptocurrency for a long-term investment. There are a lot of scammers on the market, and bitcoin is stability.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

Bitcoin was the first block chain based cryptocurrency so its helps us in terms to our future specially to the financial , bitcoin is good to our future that become brighter and wealth, bitcoin has many benefits to everyone.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

To date, Bitcoin is a very popular online currency. There is a lot of money circulating around Bitcoin which has influenced the world economy. Gradually, Bitcoin is spreading in different areas. I think it's a great sign for the future of the digital world. Of course Bitcoin is the future bright.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Bitcoin is the future of digital money.My personal view about the future Bitcoin is positive because it to look for popularity of it in the world we all will be used it in real life in a few years. Doing some shopping in the whole.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:34:18 AM

Of course, Bitcoin always benefits everyone. In this online industry there are too many ways to make a bitcoin, Nowadays mining is a very good and easy system for earning bitcoin. Most of the people know about mining and most of the people start mining for earning money. So I think bitcoin always benefits and if you hold your bitcoin you can make a huge profit from your bitcoin. Bitcoin have a bright future for everyone.
Bitcoin mining is out of the question for most of the users, first of all you need to buy specialized hardware and you need to get the latest technology because if you do not then you will mine at a severe disadvantage and that equipment is very expensive, and if that was not enough you need cheap electricity costs, if you do not have that then you are not going to be profitable.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

The future of bitcoin is very bright, we cant stop things like btc,it will be everywhere and the world will have to readjust  ,dont bothered your mind about its volatility ,think its positive side instead that could change our lives.
Reeas432

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

Bitcoin is the Frist Cryptocurrency which have survive long time. Bitcoin has severa focal factors. so it is purchaser parcel of. Bitcoin is sheltered, it is has high squriy at that point it's trade taken a toll so low and its utilization all over the world. So I suppose, Bitcoin destiny is wonderful. in future, in future, it be more well-known and it is be first-rate all kingdom.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

Don't worry about the future of bitcoin, bitcoin will have a bright future because bitcoin is the basis of crypto and will remain the main one in crypto. Don't doubt the bitcoin and believe in bitcoin then you will get a good profit.

Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

Whether you have a question, or just a sketch of words.... I don't see any point in your question. It is a pity that now the participants create posts on the forum and do not even think about the informativeness of their messages. What benefits they can bring to others.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

in my opinion bitcoin would be better for the foreseeable future the proof nowadays many people who want bitcoin even many people pay expensive to learn about bitcoin deeper
One of my friends is doing his PhD in blockchain technology. It means that this technology is very high in educational level. Bitcoin is backed by blockchain technology. They want bitcoin to be the top currency in the future. Now the world is changing and new innovation is ready in currency. The future is that of bitcoin and the whole world will use bitcoin as their regular currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: