Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future...?  (Read 767 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile. Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...

Hi there main320! Have you see the bitcoin price lately, after December fall the bitcoin price doesn't move much. That means the bitcoin price is quite stable by now. But since it has a huge value, people see its volatility as a huge change even if the price hike or decrease is a couple of percents only. Yes indeed, bitcoin price is so volatile, but it couldn't be the only reason why people are not fond of it. There are several private companies that are accepting bitcoin as a payment but there are still more of them that don't see bitcoin as a future. However, even you see the price charts from the past until now, bitcoin price is still considered climbing rather than declining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

that bitcoin and many strong crypto currencies are our future, there's no point in arguing, I think that bitcoin will always be the number one coin, and the main reason for this is that it was precisely at the origins of this new world of crypto currency
MartinAK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

As the mother of all cryptocurrency, i personally see that bitcoin is indeed the future and nothing else. It is big, greater and powerful dont be left out of the bitcoin fraternity. Get yours now and let the future smile on you.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile. Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...
[/quoteno one can know for sure the future of bitcoin, but for me bitcoin will evolve with the development of the era and technology, that's what I think at the moment and take advantage of the opportunities available to benefit
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be brighter than now, because it's also very popular all over the world, and also bitcoin nilianya every day up and down is also stable, so for us also a good way we generate many benefits.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
It's true what you say that bitcoin will be brighter than yesterday, let alone the popularity of bitcoin is very good so I'm sure bitcoin is getting popular and bitcoin will have a bright future.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

as you have no future for me, go all to Socratus
Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

As the mother of all cryptocurrency, i personally see that bitcoin is indeed the future and nothing else. It is big, greater and powerful dont be left out of the bitcoin fraternity. Get yours now and let the future smile on you.

Yes I agree with you, bitcoin can be a beautiful future because it can be done without having to spend extra energy and in earnings is also not too difficult if I bitcoin can be used for the media someday will be good news for people who deepen bitcoin. And hopefully one day can be realized.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

There is no Bitcoin future,  Future is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still struggling with markets, regulations, country's, hackers...
If it can be released.
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

For bitcoin future, it start in a good beginning then it ends in a better ending. Nowadays Many users of bitcoin, and it has still a good value even it has the time with a low price or high it is said to be good until the bitcoin has a value.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be brighter than now, because it's also very popular all over the world, and also bitcoin nilianya every day up and down is also stable, so for us also a good way we generate many benefits.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
It's true what you say that bitcoin will be brighter than yesterday, let alone the popularity of bitcoin is very good so I'm sure bitcoin is getting popular and bitcoin will have a bright future.
all hope that bitcoin will have a brighter future and will increase its popularity, and bitcoin will more and more people will use it as an investment, and I think bitcoin will soon raise its price again, and it will be higher, and it's all awaited many people , whenever bitcoin will raise the price, I still will wait, because I do not want to experience defeat for example I sell it now.

r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

The future of the bitcoin can not be predicted, although many try, but mostly catch the HYIP, and do not give reliable information. And it can not be, because we are in the center of a huge movement that has the same chances of both turning the world and disappearing as a phenomenon. Everyone will remain at their opinion, but for the time being I suggest simply using the situation when she is supportive of us)
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Bitcoin is currently the most popular crypto coin with so many people who believe in bitcoin. In the future more and more will believe in bitcoin and it will increase the popularity of bitcoin, and bitcoin value will increase.

Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

It's simple, many people use Bitcoin to invest and  the invest results for the future better than

Bitcoin is a great future comparing to the other cryptocurrency it gives more benefits. In line to that bitcoin is popular and the top most among cyrptocurrency for it is the foundation of all crypto. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is or future it gives us a big profit and also it ease our way of payment.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

The cost of bitcoin is increasing, the future of bitcoin is getting brighter bitcoin is constantly shining. As soon as bitcoin is constantly touching new heights every day, the investor is getting attracted rapidly, but the future of bitcoin will remain gold.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

I can say that it's very clear, bitcoin is really solid despite the negative news. I do not know what else can happen to Bitcoin. But be sure we will see really nice rises as soon as possible.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

Bitcoin is not affected by any standard of the Blockchain ecosystem. The value of Bitcoin based on investors. Traders and traders are the ones who make up the value of Bitcoin. And the future of Bitcoin depends on us.

priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

Yes exactly, bitcoin is for future. Bitcoin gets more valuable year by year. We can the growth of bitcoin price clear when considering about the yearly price chart. Bitcoin, not just cryptocurrency, it introduced a brand new financial ecosystem to the entire world. One we have 21million bitcoin and already more than 16 million bitcoins release to society by the bitcoin mechanism. Low supply makes extremely valuable.
ajpandey

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

Bitcoin is not affected by any standard of the Blockchain ecosystem. The value of Bitcoin based on investors. Traders and traders are the ones who make up the value of Bitcoin. And the future of Bitcoin depends on us.
the price of the bitcoin is in control is the trader or investor but I think blockchain is very influential about the price of bitcoin because many investors are investing in bitcoin because it sees that a good future blockchain

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

I think bitcoin has a big beautiful future. Bitcoin is old experienced cryptocurrency and it has large user then that of other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is also accepted by many developed countries like japan Germany etc. Bitcoin mainly famous for its blockchain technology which is a public ledger which record all transactions. It is also accepted by many multimillion companies like Microsoft, Samsung, KFC etc for their various purposes and projects. Its growing price also accepted many people to invest in it. So it will be the future leading currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: