Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $10k to start gambling with altcoins. What the best way to start?  (Read 1652 times)
token666 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

I'm thinking now about to short Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin and Ethereum.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

At present, the whole market is in a downward trend, and there are too many altcoin, so it is not recommended to invest in altcoin.
I suggest you invest in ETH. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Well i will suggest you to buy some good coins, just steady the charts and buy the good coins that are at or around their long term supports or even below, as soon as market grows in volume all these coins will definitely grow and giving nice profit.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

Do not invest in crypto as a gambler. You will lose. Look at charts and analysis. And the current time is not really good for altcoin investment. The market is too bleak and decreasing every day. Best buy BTC or ETH. It is essential safety
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

Well i will suggest you to buy some good coins, just steady the charts and buy the good coins that are at or around their long term supports or even below, as soon as market grows in volume all these coins will definitely grow and giving nice profit.
We only need to keep the altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap because these are good coin developers and have been listed on major exchanges and almost all of them are building a very good community and very Many investors are interested in  believe that just choosing the top 50 coins top, earning profits is only a matter of time

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Basically all altcoins and even bitcoin can be profitable with shorting in bear market, you only need timing. The best thing to do is to study technical analysis.
token666 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

Basically all altcoins and even bitcoin can be profitable with shorting in bear market, you only need timing. The best thing to do is to study technical analysis.

Yes I'm using tradingview for it. Have some basic knowledge in TA from trading on indicies and stocks before but these pump and dump market cycles on altcoins are looking crazy lol
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

The current market is very depressed. At this time, you can't gamble. You need to buy mainstream cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, EOS and so on!
When the market is booming, you can buy some cryptocurrencies below $1 for gambling!
tom183

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Buy some Good Masternode [Suspicious link removed]d for short term

#LPC
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Stop deceiving yourself as you will not see any leverage market platform listing shit coins for you to short as they look out for coins with huge volume and community support, not just some pump and dump market. You think if we were all shorting the shit coin market, the like of bitmex and co would still be existing? If you want to invest, pick the good coins you want to invest in at the dip and hold till you get your good profit, but know that you will not find what you are looking for with respect to shorting shit coins..
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

So you are going to short the best coins when they have already almost reached rock bottom prices. You are going to get burned really fast with this strategy. Instead of trying to trade you should rather just hold your coins for the long term as you are likely going to make much more return on your investment that way.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?
I would say bitcoin is best for short but you are looking for shit coin.
Don't look for specific alt coin, follow the market, buy on dips and sell when it goes up. Whoever is suggesting to buy specific alt coin is holding it so don't listen to any one here.
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

Start with ETH.. Grin
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

Gambling is a good word until you end up bankrupt and broke
Never gamble with altcoins so you don’t have to visit the clinic
Make proper research’s; investors are the best researchers and always the best way to succeed with altcoins
After your research and portfolio progress

Then you can make the profits
Don’t buy fomo”d
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

Of course Bitcoin is very precious and sure of a better future but to be a little careful with the shitcoin, which is now very much listed and returned for disposal, it is wise to choose the best altcoin, to be noticed is to pick the topmost coin, it's very good already have interest and known by most people then deep after bull market come good for some time to come, then wait with the price is cheap enough, market no one knows for the future.
do not get too excited to gamble and think again.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

At present, the whole market is in a downward trend, and there are too many altcoin, so it is not recommended to invest in altcoin.
I suggest you invest in ETH. Grin

ETH is an altcoin dude. Smiley

Well for starters, you can get into ICOs that are hyped. That many people are so into them. You can check some shillers like Ian Balina, Michael Suppoman for new altcoins to invest on.
For existing ones, I suggest you go into NEO. There are a lot of good things about NEO. and I can say one of them is that "GAS IS CLAIMABLE FOR FREE" your NEO stays with you. Invest now while its still not recovering up to $100.

Try going into EOS too (take note these are all chinese companies so there's a possibility of going down) their mainnet is I think live right now. Smiley
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Hi and welcome to crypto market.
I would like to draw your attention about some altcoins that may get you up in the upcoming months, ICX,NEO,ARK, and EOS.

and in addition I would suggest to invest in yourself get some courses and spend a great deal of time reading about this industry.

Good luck
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

If you want to make money even bigger and easier than trading, then you should go to a gambling website like primedice, bitsler, stake, 999dice, and much others. Hope you like it and earn much money!
tarasque66

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

buy eth, omg and btc.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

Before investing you need to learn to analyze the perspective of each coin otherwise you can lose all the money. The most optimal choice is to invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: