Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency.  (Read 24642 times)
rngcoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

the idea given in this project is very interesting and there is rarely a concept like this. but why do not you display information about the team? hopefully you fix this so that more investors believe to invest in RNG [Suspicious link removed]d luck.

Thanks for your feedback. Currently we are focused on to development. For example, currently we are working under integration of PCG family algorithm into the RNG coin source code. It will provide a great and unique opportunities for the coin's platform.

Unfortunately due to limited budget, content management and website development moving slowly. Soon we will announce everything providing media materials, whitepaper and etc. Please follow us in twitter and telegram.
gastraj

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Any bounty campaign sir ? I believe with bounty campaign this coin can be successful.
leo-9

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

discordapp?Huh?
Vdhi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

RNG Coin is used in-gambling, secure messaging, secure data transfer, lottery, end-to-end encryption, virtual sports, private transactions etc.
johnnyponu

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

Hi. Any info on why there is 10% premine, what will it be used for? Seems a bit much
Onfunien

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

Hi! When Rng coin will be listed?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

When I look for interesting coins the first thing I check is the premine and if it's more than 1% it's not worth checking the coin out.

I understand your concern. Well as it was described previously Rng Coin is cooperated with the gaming ICO project, so the first private sale of the ICO will operated under RNG Coin that is why we require such premine. RNG Coin first coin with possibility of random number generation and messaging.
Most of top current crypto currencies have a 100% of premine.

You are confusing things here. Even if they have a 100% premine the idea is to distribute most of it. And as for random number generators, there are good ones out there and other blockchain projects that offer gambling also deployed RNG.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Russian translation reserved

Ok go ahead PM me or contact via Telegram channel we need translations to other languages, Asian languages, Russian, Spanish.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

When I look for interesting coins the first thing I check is the premine and if it's more than 1% it's not worth checking the coin out.

I understand your concern. Well as it was described previously Rng Coin is cooperated with the gaming ICO project, so the first private sale of the ICO will operated under RNG Coin that is why we require such premine. RNG Coin first coin with possibility of random number generation and messaging.
Most of top current crypto currencies have a 100% of premine.

You are confusing things here. Even if they have a 100% premine the idea is to distribute most of it. And as for random number generators, there are good ones out there and other blockchain projects that offer gambling also deployed RNG.

Competitor Grin  Very funny arguments.

Even if they have a 100% premine the idea is to distribute most of it.

No comments.

And as for random number generators, there are good ones out there and other blockchain projects that offer gambling also deployed RNG.

Show me just one example of certified RNG in other gambling ICO's which based on coin or blockchain technology. It's not existing!!! There is some hybrid RNG's based on smart contracts which interact with offline RNG algorithms. Most of current ICO's even doesn't explain how technically their RNG works, so all what you have is trust and nothing else.
In our case we are building certified and transparent RNG with safe and decentralized platform, where the cheating is technically impossible.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

Dear followers, 11th of July RNG Coin network reached up to 102 GH/s network speed and entered into the top 15 of scrypt coins by network speed and coin's difficulty. Fantastic result and great support of mining community. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh60mQLXcAA-qUc.jpg
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

Event though the company/project founded just in the year of 2017, but it look like the project has been here like forever.
That is a good luck that the development team could gather many participants of this project.
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

When this project will help people earn money, then project will gain people's trust.
Troll444

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Dear followers, 11th of July RNG Coin network reached up to 102 GH/s network speed and entered into the top 15 of scrypt coins by network speed and coin's difficulty. Fantastic result and great support of mining community. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh60mQLXcAA-qUc.jpg

If there is an exchange of a coin, then the speed of network will be more, and now speed not an indicator
MultiPoolNL

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

RNGCoin added @ multi-pool.nl

https://multi-pool.nl

- no registration required
- Only 1% fee
- Payout every hour

-o stratum+tcp://multi-pool.nl:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=RNG

Pool host: multi-pool.nl
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=RNG
Algorithm: scrypt
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

I was looking for any information related with bounty campaign, it look like there isn't any information about it.
Do you plan on opening some bounty campaign?
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Is it possible to mine the coin using CPU instead of using GPU?
I think it would be good if its possible to mine using CPU, since i don't have to purchase another hardware.
alisonrfow

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

Strong and professional team, strong project with a unique and very progressive idea, what else is needed for an investor? I think these are the best indicatior of successful project
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

unfortunately, your site did not open with me, so I'll ask here. as I understand, now there is a second phase of selling tokens, right? how many tokens have already been sold?
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

unfortunately, your site did not open with me, so I'll ask here. as I understand, now there is a second phase of selling tokens, right? how many tokens have already been sold?

Not correct, there is no phases of sales yet begun.
ferisfy

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

Hi, where I can buy your RNG coin?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: