Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency.  (Read 24642 times)
rngcoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

We've got important updates regarding RNG Coin.

Currently RNG Coin is POW minable coin, which has the same structure like old school coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin etc..
Such architecture has no protection against double-spending attacks also known as Sybil attack. According our Roadmap we are planing to integrate Hybrid POS algorithm to protect our coin from the such attacks. We have two options:
1. Make a snapshot of current RNG blockchain and integrate it into the new coin, with integrated Hybrid POS. Which means we are making a fork of RNG Coin
2. Make a genesis block and begin the new chain of coin from zero with 10% of premine

We've decided to choose number two, which means - after the integration of Hybrid POS algorithm we are making a 10% premine and running the RNG Coin from new genesis block. So the participators of Fatum ICO going to purchase new type of coin and current RNG Coin isn't involved into crowdsale.
So what gonna happen with current RNG Coin? We've decided to change the name to RNGC (RNG Coin Classic) and list it into the two exchanges. It will be fair decisions and all current miners will able to trade the coin into the exchanges. The date of listing RNGC is around late September, early October.
Once again, current RNG Coin has no nothing with current Fatum ICO. Participators whom purchasing RNG Coins into the Fatum ICO, purchasing the brand new coin with integrated Hybrid POS algorithm, which going to protect the coin from double spend attack and make it stable and secure.
It was hard decision, our apologizes for all who was upset, but it's the only one right choice.

RNG Coin requires a financing to make the project successful. We need a financing for development team, for the coin listing and for advertisement. Everyone who's interested into RNG Coin and believes it, we are asking to become a participator of the Fatum ICO. We need your support. We are creating this project with all passion and strong believe in cryptography, decentralization, transparency, equality.
Up to now the whole project development and implementation has been carried out due to the enthusiasm of the founders and micro investments. Now the main phase has come, we believe in the future of our project and we want you to support us. Join the crowdsdale, let's make the project successful together.

https://rng-coin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/coin-1.png

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

And this coin will passphrase to PoS after some time?

It will be hybrid Pow/POS like Novacoin for example. It will remain minebale of course.

i have the same question the very concept of the token is very much like it is obvious that there is a chip that can then give a good profit. but at the moment, everything is not so good with communications that it is obligatory for the start. you can be geniuses but if no one hears you what result from this?

Thanks. The main problem is financing. The exchange listing cost a money, at least few bitcoins, advertisement cost the money, development cost the money. So we need a budget for it. Until these days whole expenses been covered by the founders and some micro donations, but we need to move forward. Everyone who believes the RNG Coin please support us, join the current crowdsale.
vutaijay

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

What will happen to the old RNG? Can we swap old RNG to new RNG?
didousety

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

yeap this question is interesting me too, what will happen with RNG coin? I have mined lot of RNG coins
gostrabass

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

I think people need more info about RNG coin destiny
ferisfy

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Very good and perspective coin. Clear team, no premine... and it's really decentralized.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Well...strange idea the random but it could be something different in crypto copy and paste family. Anyway what commercial use case could find this coin?
There are tons of shitcoins around...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
above-mentioned21

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

People are stupid to sell this beauty, wait till they are on a exchange, you will get much higher prices.Right now 2 years in crypto, and this is the coin with the fastest transactions I have seen till now. I think this can be important in the future.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

As it was explained yesterday "We've decided to change the name to RNGC (RNG Coin Classic) and list it into the two exchanges. It will be fair decisions and all current miners will able to trade the coin into the exchanges. The date of listing RNGC is around late September, early October."

Once again, current RNG Coin has no nothing with current Fatum ICO. Participators whom purchasing RNG Coins into the Fatum ICO, purchasing the brand new coin with integrated Hybrid POS algorithm, which going to protect the coin from double spend attack and make it stable and secure.

So current RNG Coin will be renamed to RNGC. Is it clear now?
johnnyponu

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

interesting future of RNG coin
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Well...strange idea the random but it could be something different in crypto copy and paste family. Anyway what commercial use case could find this coin?
There are tons of shitcoins around...

Hello, yeap the commercial use already existed into the Fatum ICO gambling ICO project. This is gaming platform https://chaingames.io where RNG Coin integrated into the games and responsible for random number generation, encryption and fairness control.

Here is brief video explanation how it works:
https://s8.postimg.cc/92cwachth/xcxc.png

lenrusit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

did you created new logo for RNGC?
deanbob404

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Do you have other goals that are not listed in your roadmap?
GrindCoinLite

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

Lol, i had no doubt they will find a way how to spit in miners faces Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Way to go guys, and congratz to all miners who has bags full of useless, with no future development coin.  Please keep your pitty exchanges to yourself, at least leave us some dignity.  
And to all future investors. Take care with this coin, as team has shown how quickly they can change mind about things.
ferogarsi

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

Lol, i had no doubt they will find a way how to spit in miners faces Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Way to go guys, and congratz to all miners who has bags full of useless, with no future development coin.  Please keep your pitty exchanges to yourself, at least leave us some dignity.  
And to all future investors. Take care with this coin, as team has shown how quickly they can change mind about things.

yeap, very interesting and unexpected move from RNG team, I'm very interested to what expect from them in future
fasados

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

so when will be real date of exchanges?
Oishijagung

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

It's fast and very good, I think this would be a great project and very long.
GrindCoinLite

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

yeap, very interesting and unexpected move from RNG team, I'm very interested to what expect from them in future
I can see, they running ICO, getting some money. Then create new chain to create another ICO and dumping previous chain. They can do it for ages really Cheesy
Its called never ending LoopICO Cheesy 
defertycity

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

Hi, is it possible to add your RNGC to my online gift card market?
linasercore

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

What kind protection methods you are using from hacker attacks phishing and other unfriendly interventions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: