Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency.  (Read 24642 times)
ultron79

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

exchange??
There will be no exchange! There will be a transition to a new algorithm - maybe X11, or Lira2, or Cryptonote... Dev has not decided yet...

You mean to tell me theyre going to change it again? Was script before and they 0ed out everyones coins looks like; now its sha-256 with 90mill + ; mean to tell me just going to 0 out the coin again instead of just releasing it.  Thats stupid. Going to end up pissing off every miner by time do want to release the coin and fail anyways cus no one will mine it.
rngcoin (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 11:11:48 PM by rngcoin

Dear users, finally we've been listed in Stex.com

Available pairs:
RNG-BTC
RNG-USDT

Exchange website: https://www.stex.com

Congratulations.
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

exchange??

This is listed on Stex.io as of a few days ago under BTC and USDT trading pairs. I'm going to support this for the time being while I try to talk the guy who started this into working with me to make this coin more transparent & help get listed on more exchanges like Cryptopia. I've been making suggestions to the dev on the coin's Discord channel and will be looking to contact him again in the near future. I believe this coin has potential but it has to be handled in the right way going forward. I have a couple of miners going on this 24/7 and am holding everything at the moment. Reason being, given that the coin was just re-launched a few days ago it will take some days before PoS is activated according to the devs. Looking forward to mining coins via PoS when that starts as well.

Unfortunately, in the end decisions will be up to him and I'm not sure I can get him to let me help with the project in any way.
kagami_

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:44:15 PM

C'mon guys.  Grin

This can actually be a decent project if supported by the community. Could use more PoW miners and more volume on Stex.io until more listings come along. The price is currently at least 25% lower and thus profits are 25%+ less than one would earn mining BTC. It should be worth 4 to 5 satoshi if the mining hash power was worth the around same as BTC or DGB. Proof of stake is going to begin fairly soon, so it's a great time to get in early and hold on until it's price has gone up to something a little more reasonable... either by mining or buying considering the price is currently lower than it costs to mine. Difficulty will only increase as time goes on; according to the explorer, overall hashrate has been slowly but steadily increasing along with difficulty. Number of used addresses has also been increasing pretty consistently along with the number of unused addresses. The number of transactions tend to vary wildly per day as the brand new exchange listing (and coin re-launch) gains traction. Luckily, Stex does have quite a bit of volume available to it on the exchange ... it likely just needs some time. As difficulties increase, it will only drive the price up because the cost of mining it goes up just like with BTC.

The listing on Stex.io less than a week old is here: https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/RNG/5

It's also paired with USDT.

The project's website: https://rng-coin.io/
cusslerfan

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:30:45 PM

New wallet does not see old coins. How old coins will be transferred to new blockchain ?

And what about old coins or are they lost?

Unfortunately it's not supporting anymore.

Why not?  There are several of us who have been mining this.  Now you're saying it was worthless?  Are you too lazy to do a swap at the very least?
wijnand

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:09:18 AM

They don't deserve your money,look what they did with the miners of the script RNG, also no communication, we were handled as a piece of s... . A swap would be fair, still sitting here with 1.7 mln RNG
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:39:33 AM

We’ve listed on http://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/rngcoin/charts data feed. You may review real time stats of Rng Coin using their mobile app or website.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:46:32 AM

RNG Coin web wallet development is begun. Release date will be announced soon.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:49:48 AM

exchange??

This is listed on Stex.io as of a few days ago under BTC and USDT trading pairs. I'm going to support this for the time being while I try to talk the guy who started this into working with me to make this coin more transparent & help get listed on more exchanges like Cryptopia. I've been making suggestions to the dev on the coin's Discord channel and will be looking to contact him again in the near future. I believe this coin has potential but it has to be handled in the right way going forward. I have a couple of miners going on this 24/7 and am holding everything at the moment. Reason being, given that the coin was just re-launched a few days ago it will take some days before PoS is activated according to the devs. Looking forward to mining coins via PoS when that starts as well.

Unfortunately, in the end decisions will be up to him and I'm not sure I can get him to let me help with the project in any way.

Please forward all your offers and inquiries directly to our official email or telegram group https://t.me/Rng_coin
You will get response very soon.
toshkovuz

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:37:46 PM

The volume in trading is increasing. It's very nice. I hope the price will go to the moon, holding RNG coin. That's great, I beleave in RNG coin.
kagami_

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 03:40:52 PM

GUYS!  Grin

bump ... show some support for RNGcoin project!
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:04:16 PM

Currently we are in negotiations with 3 different exchanges, soon we will announce big news. RNG Coin will available for trading into the different exchanges and few new pairs. Follow us.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:40:02 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 09:02:52 PM by rngcoin

We're listed on Coingecko data feed https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/rng-coin
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:47:13 PM

We're listed on @CoinCodex data feed https://coincodex.com/crypto/rng-coin/
DenOfDevs
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:22:39 PM

Do not buy into this garbage - devs will change it again and you will loose your funds![/color]pt]
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:07:22 PM

Negotiations with the Graviex exchange finally done. We expect the activation of trading pairs this week. Follow us.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:08:42 PM

RNG Coin will be listed on altilly.com exchange soon.

RNG has been approved for listing and in the current integration Queue.  Should be listed very soon.

rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:11:10 PM

Dear users, finally we've been listed in Graviex.net

Available pairs:
RNG-BTC
RNG-USDT
RNG-GIO

Exchange website: https://graviex.net

Congratulations.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:42:08 PM

We're listed on Coinlib data feed.
https://coinlib.io/coin/RNG/Rng+Coin
kagami_

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:19:20 AM

This coin is taking off guys. Devs are not changing anything that's bullshit. Nothing will be changed, it's simply a re-launch. Show some support!

Got multiple exchange listings now...  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: