Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency.  (Read 24642 times)
cusslerfan

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:16:26 PM

This coin is taking off guys. Devs are not changing anything that's bullshit. Nothing will be changed, it's simply a re-launch. Show some support!

Got multiple exchange listings now...  Grin

Many if us showed support for months by mining with scrypt only to be told our time and expenses are wasted because the devs aren't even going to bother with a swap. 
rngcoin (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:49:38 PM

POS block confirmation finally has been started. Block 121325 and 121328 has been confirmed by Pos.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:52:18 PM

This coin is taking off guys. Devs are not changing anything that's bullshit. Nothing will be changed, it's simply a re-launch. Show some support!

Have no idea why you think so. We got many updates in list. Gaming apps, web wallet, ecommerce tools, RNG algos, Dapps, mobile wallet and etc...
We are planning to add 2 more exchanges during this month.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:10:28 PM

Many if us showed support for months by mining with scrypt only to be told our time and expenses are wasted because the devs aren't even going to bother with a swap. 

This is the first and last time when we going to answer such question.

RNG Coin was a part of ICO Fatum. Unfortunately 2018 year was a disaster for many ICOs include Fatum. Why didn’t you invest nothing in our ico when it run under old coin? Instedad of investing something in our ICO when it run under old coin and make Fatum ICO live, you all freebie lovers expected to mine coin as cheap as possible and then sell it during the ICO crowd sale, you wanted a free money but insted of it you receive nothing. If someone invest even the 0.01$ into the old coin, you may have a moral right to say something about it. Our ICO has been fallen because nobody wanted to invest money in it, everybody expected to mine a coin for a few dollars and then make a profit. If you did not invest anything you have no moral right to ask something and blame us.

Unlike other fail ICOs, we've relaunched the coin, invested funds in development, exchange listing and recovered the RNG Coin. The reason why we've changed the algorithm to hybrid is because of security purpose to protect the coin from Sybil attack. But who cares? Free money lovers you could purchase a coin for the 0.0001$ price since the first days listing in exchange, just with 20$ investments you may purchase a few thousands of coins.
Freebie lovers will not invest even a dollar, but will always cry. So please just leave this topic and search other places to make free money!!!
cusslerfan

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:34:49 PM

This is the first and last time when we going to answer such question.

RNG Coin was a part of ICO Fatum. Unfortunately 2018 year was a disaster for many ICOs include Fatum. Why didn’t you invest nothing in our ico when it run under old coin? Instedad of investing something in our ICO when it run under old coin and make Fatum ICO live, you all freebie lovers expected to mine coin as cheap as possible and then sell it during the ICO crowd sale, you wanted a free money but insted of it you receive nothing. If someone invest even the 0.01$ into the old coin, you may have a moral right to say something about it. Our ICO has been fallen because nobody wanted to invest money in it, everybody expected to mine a coin for a few dollars and then make a profit. If you did not invest anything you have no moral right to ask something and blame us.

Unlike other fail ICOs, we've relaunched the coin, invested funds in development, exchange listing and recovered the RNG Coin. The reason why we've changed the algorithm to hybrid is because of security purpose to protect the coin from Sybil attack. But who cares? Free money lovers you could purchase a coin for the 0.0001$ price since the first days listing in exchange, just with 20$ investments you may purchase a few thousands of coins.
Freebie lovers will not invest even a dollar, but will always cry. So please just leave this topic and search other places to make free money!!!

That was not a question.  It was a complaint.

I'll explain something to you from the viewpoint of someone who mines.  It is far from "free money."  It is an investment in time, equipment, and electricity.  Many of us mine because it supports the chain and we don't have liquid assets to buy into an ico.  Why should those of us who mine be refused the fruits of our labor?  That's a bit like payment being refused to an assembly worker because they weren't able to buy shares in the company where they work.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:06:50 PM

That was not a question.  It was a complaint.

I'll explain something to you from the viewpoint of someone who mines.  It is far from "free money."  It is an investment in time, equipment, and electricity.  Many of us mine because it supports the chain and we don't have liquid assets to buy into an ico.  Why should those of us who mine be refused the fruits of our labor?  That's a bit like payment being refused to an assembly worker because they weren't able to buy shares in the company where they work.

Now let me explain. Old RNG under the scrypt algo was the part of Fatum ico. Fatum ICO has been fallen. Fatum has not collect any investments and project been closed. That's it! Old Rng coin has been closed with Fatum. If somebody has been interested in the success of old RNG Coin, such person could invest at least something into the ICO and support the coin, but nobody does it, because nobody give a s**t about it. Some people saw an  opportunity to make easy money but instead of it they got nothing.
What you see now it's new rebuilded and redeveloped coin, which has no connection with the previous project. Soon we going to update website with roadmap and whitepaper, where will described future development plan so it has no connection with our previous Rng Coin roadmap.
Is it clear?
bitlsv

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:44:05 PM

DEV Tы xoчeшь cкaзaть, чтo тe люди кoтopыe пoддepживaли ceть (в тoм чиcлe и я) cвoим oбopyдoвaниeм нe зacлyживaют нaгpaды зa дoбычy мoнeтHuh
Кaк paз ктo и xoтeл пoлyчить лeгкиe дeньги тaк этo ты co cвoим ICO. Кaк пocлe этoгo тeбe мoжнo дoвepятьHuh Tы xoчeшь чтoбы люди нacтyпили нa тe жe гpaблиHuh

DEV You want to say that those people who supported the network (including me) with their equipment do not deserve a reward for mining coins???
Just who wanted to get easy money so it's you with your ICO. How can I trust you after this??? You want people to step on the same rake???
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:53:09 PM

I will explain again for the most talented.
1. Algorithm has been changed for the coin protection, because of security purposes. Some coins like Ethereum Classic, Vertcoin, Bitcoin Gold and many other has been faced the Sybil attack aka 51% attack. We decide to integrate hybrid algorithm for the security purposes. It's not because of miners or something else.

2. Old Rng Coin has been a part of Fatum ico, part of first stage sales and one of the most important part of gambling structure. Fatum ico has been failed and project has been closed. Old RNG Coin has been closed with Fatum because the ICO was unsuccessful. Again it was not our fault, 2018 was unlucky for many ICO's not only for us. For example if you bought a tokens from ICO which has been bankrupted or failed the value of such tokens becomes about 0.00$. The same situation with old RNG Coin.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:01:35 PM

Modified iquidus block explorer added to repository https://github.com/rngcoin-project/explorer-iquidus
Such modification allows to review transaction's text comment and build dapps following this unique option of Rng Coin.
matricea

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:21:17 PM

No discord chat?
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:52:56 PM

RNG Coin has been listed into altilly.com exchange. Available pairs: RNG/BTC, RNG/USDT, RNG/ETH

Congratulations.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:00:46 PM

No discord chat?

Will be launched soon.
hakob1976

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:42:07 PM

bunch of scamers

I mined the RNG coin when its price was zero and had script as its algorithm

I lost all my old coins when i updated my wallet although i had a back up

and these scammers change the algorithm to SHA-256

BIG SCAMMERS.................................

rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:38:55 PM

Shocked  hakob1976 Whats wrong with you mate? We've announced everywhere that algorithm is changed. Why do you blame us?
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:29:53 AM

Discord has been launched: https://discord.gg/zVEAa6F
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:37:41 AM

24 hours trading volume of Rng Coin is up to $50.000
Expecting the Coinmarketcap listing very soon.
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:50:34 PM

Rng Coin is the one of the best coins by trading value into the Graviex exchange this month. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyMXvOuWsAErnzq.jpg
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:40:36 PM

Rng Coin price has risen by 267% in the last 14 days. Fantastic investment opportunity. Don't miss your chance.
Stats - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/rng-coin
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyVXtQgWsAA_fFr.jpg
rngcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:43:11 PM

Rng Coin has been submitted to Coinmarketcap listing. Waiting of positive decision.
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:35:31 AM

We are really taking off ... RNGcoin going to the moon! Don't miss your chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: