Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - First collaborative social media for local business! Join us!  (Read 30972 times)
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

New information from the chat, ICO ends 31 dec, but the sale of tokens continues, this is a logical decision, so I continue to hope for a happy end...
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

New information from the chat, ICO ends 31 dec, but the sale of tokens continues, this is a logical decision, so I continue to hope for a happy end...

Цpфe epшы ьyфты& ICO - initial token offering. SO ICO = token sale. Where they will continue sell tokens?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Цpфe epшы ьyфты& ICO - initial token offering. SO ICO = token sale. Where they will continue sell tokens?

Team say that  tokens can still be purschased on flipnpik.io, even after ICO end. https://t.me/flipnpikico/29894 pinned post - they are working with 2 major platforms in Asia and Europe, I wonder, who do they mean?

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

I can't understand your idea and how you can help to local business? You want to create social network where you will be promote different services and this services will be paid through you app wallet? And why you moved from Stellar to Ethereum blockchain? Stellar looks like more faster nowdays  Huh

FlipNpik is collaborative social media where users can share their experiences in local shops with their friend and be rewarded/remunerated for it. Local shop gains more visibility by having their page promoted by the community which will increase their leads. We've decided to move to Ethereum for many reasons, here is our blog about it: https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/flipnpik-moved-to-ethereum-the-foundation-of-web-3-0-54d1feb4a496

Alex, team FlipNpik.

So you want to create Social Network like Pinterest? But instead of goods, people will be share favoirite shops and will be rewarded for this in your Flip tokens? Do you have a collaboration already with some shops?
Do you have plans to create own blockchain with native coins for more stable system working?

We are more than Pinterest because people will not only be able to share their shops and shops products on their profile but they will also be able to discover local stores when they travel and use their rewards worldwide. Yes for the rewards, users will receive Flip Social that they can convert into FNP tokens. You can already discover over 10 000 local stores worldwide. We are not planning on creating our own blockchain we are currently on the Ethereum blockchain.

Alex, team FlipNpik.

Are the 10,000 local stores already signed up with Flipnkik and ready to accept the FNP tokens?

Yes, the stores are on the FlipNpik app, but they are not yet accepting the FNP token because our ICO is not completed yet.

Alex, team FlipNpik.

That's good to know, but is it certain yet that most of them will have an incentive big enough to actually integrate the token?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Ouissem (OP)

Activity: 314

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:19:59 PM

Hidden gem from Nice
Discover local shop on our free app FlipNpik

TetianaTan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:52:07 PM

The project team has done a lot of work, the number of partners is just impressive. I think the current situation on the cryptocurrency market will not affect the volume of public sales of this object. But the developers decided to postpone a little start. Those then decided to invest in this project will look forward to launch sales.
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:50:03 PM

Hidden gem from Nice
Hi,Ouissem! What's the pik of the week ? Some kind of discount in the application if you use the service from the proposed company?
p.s. Saw this ad in your Telegram group, but never saw a company from Russia (
Ouissem (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:47:04 AM

Hidden gem from Nice
Hi,Ouissem! What's the pik of the week ? Some kind of discount in the application if you use the service from the proposed company?
p.s. Saw this ad in your Telegram group, but never saw a company from Russia (
There are actually local shop we just want you to discover because they have a nice concept or great experience ✌🏻 ✌🏻

Alex, team FlipNpik.

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:51:34 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 10:45:25 PM by yura04071989

[/URL]
Hello FlipNpik community!
Here  our new blog post!
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:08:01 PM

Judging by the post in Medium, you do not want to release tokens in the next 3-6 months, considering the situation on the market, and you are waiting for the improvement of the situation with enthusiasm - this is logical. Nevertheless, I have a survey - and if nothing changes in 6 months - will the distribution of tokens be postponed again?

yura04071989

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:43:03 PM

Post pictures of your favorite local shops on FlipNpik and get paid!
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:23:40 PM

Post pictures of your favorite local shops on FlipNpik and get paid!
Great photo, just want to download it and see some local restaurant. Why, when I think about FlipNpik, institutions like cafeterias, restaurants and small kitchens in local stores come to mind, but FlipNPik is much more. It can be any area, not only connected with food, right?

yura04071989

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:12:53 AM

Hidden gem from Singapor! Discover local shop on our free app FlipNpik!
Ouissem (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:16:18 AM

Great photo, just want to download it and see some local restaurant. Why, when I think about FlipNpik, institutions like cafeterias, restaurants and small kitchens in local stores come to mind, but FlipNPik is much more. It can be any area, not only connected with food, right?
Yes, It can be any small charming local shop!

yura04071989

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:55:40 PM

Hidden gem from Italy! Discover local shop on our free app FlipNpik!
yura04071989

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:47:30 PM

Hidden gem from Gibraltar! Discover local shop on our free app FlipNpik!
Ouissem (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:05:36 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 08:21:49 PM by Ouissem

Hidden gem from England! Discover local shop on our free app FlipNpik!

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:44:34 PM

I tried to install the application and even earned a lot of Social points. How to change them for tokens, and when it will be available?...

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:41:15 PM

I heared a good words about FlipNpik. I thaink that creation of marketplace based on blockchain very promising. The team is on the right way of develops.
Ouissem (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:41:57 PM

I heared a good words about FlipNpik. I thaink that creation of marketplace based on blockchain very promising. The team is on the right way of develops.
Thank you so much, dnsokoljuk 🚀 Great news on the way!
I tried to install the application and even earned a lot of Social points. How to change them for tokens, and when it will be available?...
Follow the announcements, the relationship between the FNP and FlipNpiK social points, as well as the exchange algorithm will be announced later 🤝

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: