Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥  (Read 95282 times)
Vertex_ICO (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

Vertex is taking great strides to ensure their community the best!
Buy vetted ICO tokens at preferential pricing.
You can learn more about our ICO aftermarket and the way it works here: https://vertex.market/ 
Ggolcoy

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Despite having faced significant volatility, I still want to be up to the projects and this one is a bright example why should I invest in blockchain technologies. Very interesting and promising project with excellent ideas. The team works well. Good luck everyone!
Gajurus

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

It would be nice to learn the minimum investment that is allowed. And as I see, you make the hardcap lower. Can I ask why? Thank you
Anayajurus

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

I have seen some posts that suggest that Vertex could be the solution to corruption within ICO listing systems? Is this real and if so can you further explain how?
Vertex is a market for tokens that have been selected because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success. They are going to vet ICOs with the help from experts team, confirm it and then provide investors with the allowance even to closed ICOs.
So this is some sort of cryptocurrency exchange? To convert tokens?

No, not at all. It is a market, a platform for tokens that have been selected by the expert team because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success.
So Vertex provide opportunity to make market more clear and equal. Many great tokens never reach the public and are sold out during the private sale. Vertex will help the average investor to buy into such tokens, long after they have been sold out and under conditions that are better than the ones offered during the ICO itself.

You’ve done a nice research. Thanks a lot, now I’m interested.
JamesCook

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

Different people have different goals when it comes to investment. I like the fact that Vertex allows any user to discover the opportunity to invest in a worthwhile project and support cool ideas while earning some capital and avoiding fraud.
JamesCook

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 02:19:35 PM by JamesCook

I have seen some posts that suggest that Vertex could be the solution to corruption within ICO listing systems? Is this real and if so can you further explain how?
Vertex is a market for tokens that have been selected because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success. They are going to vet ICOs with the help from experts team, confirm it and then provide investors with the allowance even to closed ICOs.
So this is some sort of cryptocurrency exchange? To convert tokens?

No, not at all. It is a market, a platform for tokens that have been selected by the expert team because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success.
So Vertex provide opportunity to make market more clear and equal. Many great tokens never reach the public and are sold out during the private sale. Vertex will help the average investor to buy into such tokens, long after they have been sold out and under conditions that are better than the ones offered during the ICO itself.

it seems to me that clearing the market from questionable projects should be a top priority. this platform looks like a great solution, especially for freshmen. also, i’m glad that the minimum amount of investment makes it possible to start investing in a large number of different icos.
Grinin

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

This is one of the best projects so far, I believe it will be successful. The ICO Market has a mixed reputation in the public eye due to the scams and many failed ICOs, so this platform is extremely necessary.
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Vertex has hidden tokens in Berlin, South Africa, London, and other cities worldwide!
Find the VTEX token in your area and win the value of the token!
Get ready to hunt, learn more: https://vertex.market/vertexhunt
Doomredeemer

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

I think Vertex will be very valuable for anyone who is interested in ICO investment. It helps to vet all projects and avoid skam startups - I mean what more do you need? All my respect to devs
Dondallon

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

The expert team of investors at Vertex is launching an Initial Token Sale (ITS) and a platform of its own to bring the benefits of its expertise to a wider audience. I guess the team develop brilliant decision for the market. Good luck to you
Hucama

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

As I can see, this is the platform for the confirmed ICO. But can you explain its goals?
mitalo

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

As I can see, this is the platform for the confirmed ICO. But can you explain its goals?
The aim is to create a token that will be used to underpin the ICO investment economy. In other words, Vertex is looking to leverage its expertise to vet ICOs, buying into the ones it deems the most likely to succeed.
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

The main function of the Platform is to execute the following:
o Listing of ICOs.
o Rating of ICOs and comments by the Vertex team of analysts and Private Equity investors.
o Explanation and full declaration of evaluation steps that have been done and why any particular ICO has passed/complied with these tests.
o “Buy in” functionality where users can buy tokens and have them directly sent to their wallets.
o Purchase of Vertex Tokens to invest in other ICOs.
o Users will be able to see upcoming “final stage” ICOs Vertex is evaluating.
And these are some of Vertexes main goals:
o To create a financial ecosystem that will ensure a high-end, profitable market for investments in cryptocurrency, through its platform.
o To provide investors with strong opportunities to get returns and bring more fiat resources into cryptocurrency markets, by attracting capital through its ICO vetting mechanisms and its investors.
o To offer tokens before they are listed on exchanges, the moment an ICO is over.
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

Talk to us on telegram to learn more about our project, announcements and cryptocurrency news.
Get involved in an informative and inclusive community.
Join the Vertex telegram: t.me/Vetexmarkeplace
gastlator

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

The aim is to create a token that will be used to underpin the ICO investment economy. In other words, Vertex is looking to leverage its expertise to vet ICOs, buying into the ones it deems the most likely to succeed.

yep. ico tokens will be offered to the vertex community, who will use the vertex token to buy them on the platform. in the process, vertex is creating a whole ecosystem for customers.
Hucama

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

o Listing of ICOs.
o Rating of ICOs and comments by the Vertex team of analysts and Private Equity investors.
o Explanation and full declaration of evaluation steps that have been done and why any particular ICO has passed/complied with these tests.
o “Buy in” functionality where users can buy tokens and have them directly sent to their wallets.
o To create a financial ecosystem that will ensure a high-end, profitable market for investments in cryptocurrency, through its platform.
o To provide investors with strong opportunities to get returns and bring more fiat resources into cryptocurrency markets, by attracting capital through its ICO vetting mechanisms and its investors.
o To offer tokens before they are listed on exchanges, the moment an ICO is over.
I see you have a lot of goals.  And why the ecosystem is necessary?
gastlator

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

o Listing of ICOs.
I see you have a lot of goals.  And why the ecosystem is necessary?
it will continuously inject capital into its ico market, offering investment opportunities with the likelihood of good returns, and bringing disciplined investment and experience from traditional investing into crypto.
Captain_Killer

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

This project is going to provide an open marketplace for new ideas and applications that enhance the material well-being of all Vertex's members. That is enough for me to follow.
Pie_Man

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

I enjoy the fact that Vertex is creating an ecosystem that will ensure liquidity for its investors and users through continuous injection of funds. I mean, it definitely gonna spread the market. Nice job devs
GEOmile

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. I still need to gather all info about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: