Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to DASH  (Read 24934 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:55:36 PM
Merited by iCEBREAKER (1)

DASH used to be the number 1 privacy coin but I read that they are having management issues so the community lost faith and dumped it. Monero has not lost any ground so they are at the tail end of the top 10. It is possible that DASH will retake it's crown but not any time soon

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:47:02 AM

It is too early to write off DASH. It is down just like most other coins due to the latest big selloff of last two weeks. It will boom back when market becomes bullish again.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

anonymous coins will have problems in the future as the governments do not want such coins. i read that the first anonymous coins in japan have problems and are removed from exchanges. therefore i would not invest any money in dash. but i am not an expert and everyone must know for themselves which coin he supports.
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:08:41 AM

What happened to dash is the same thing that happened to most top altcoin and indeed several coin on coinmarketcap. The bearish market is making almost everything gloomy, but this is not certainly the end, it just a down time!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:43:53 AM

Dash is not quite popular and demandable coin in the crypto market yet it is a good project I think nothing bad happened to dash. In this bear market, all the coins have been suffering from low value and dash do the same. So we should keep calm and need to be patient until the bear market change.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Dash use to be a top coin rivaling with bitcoin. Not it’s a sinking ship.

Don't be disappointed with Dash as if you will be fair to see the whole market then of course you know that all crypto assets are in difficult right now in which panic people are in every Crypto so expect most of these coins are falling down. Dash is belong to the top ranked assets so expect that it will bounce back in no time once bullish market will start.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

Dash is not quite popular and demandable coin in the crypto market yet it is a good project I think nothing bad happened to dash. In this bear market, all the coins have been suffering from low value and dash do the same. So we should keep calm and need to be patient until the bear market change.
I disagree, DASH is popular and is still a top coin.

Having a rank of #13 on CMC is still making it a good coin to invest with. I'm sure that many are hoping to run its masternode with this coin but its the most expensive coin as of the moment. Yep, its affected by the market so those who are thinking that something happened to it probably ignored that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

Dash values do decrease like other coins, but still have a safe value, for what I know and this certainly also has the opportunity to be able to grow and the community will also continue to hold on to it.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

Dash values do decrease like other coins, but still have a safe value, for what I know and this certainly also has the opportunity to be able to grow and the community will also continue to hold on to it.
in facts  today, almost all users of cryptocurrency adhere to this strategy and keep the coins in their wallet. There is no benefit to selling your assets today.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

All coins in the crypto market fell in price greatly, so it was predictable to see a decrease in the price of Dash. With the return of growth in the price of Biitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Dash will also return to growth. We all know how strong the Dash community is, so I don’t doubt the growth of Dash next year.
espressodelisi

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:31:56 PM

a major 0.13 update happened to Dash. it's now live on mainnet. waiting for all the miners and masternodes to update.
Gregamon

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:38:09 PM

Well, Dash was used for payment. His privacy allowed his real use.
It dropped harder than other coins, but I still like Dash.
espressodelisi

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:49:01 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 06:38:17 PM by espressodelisi

Well, Dash was used for payment. His privacy allowed his real use.
It dropped harder than other coins, but I still like Dash.

Most of the coins around, including Bitcoin do not have a use case other than speculation. Some coins have some privacy features as main trick but their usage is still tiny. Dash has strong privacy and thanks to instasend, its usable on payments in the stores.
I think dash has the biggest potential to be the coin which used for payments.

But, the world is not a rational world, the best tech does not mean success.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:39:24 PM

No need to wonder what is happening now with dash. Look around - the same thing is happening now with all the other coins that we know. None of them grow in price because there are no prerequisites for this. Such is the harsh reality of 2019. This is sheer disappointment for all traders and investors.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:48:07 PM

No need to wonder what is happening now with dash. Look around - the same thing is happening now with all the other coins that we know. None of them grow in price because there are no prerequisites for this. Such is the harsh reality of 2019. This is sheer disappointment for all traders and investors.
of course, everything can happen because of the condition of the market which is actually getting worse , I believe when market conditions are in good condition, DASH coin will go up on its own

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:49:11 PM

Dash wasted many years of irreplaceable time and millions of dollars on Evolution, which is still vaporware with no MVP or even a roadmap.

Dash cultists believed spending money would guarantee results, ignoring scope creep and the bloated Corp Group Inc become a self-serving entrenched bureaucratic fiefdom insulated from the real world where price and results matter.

DashHoles loved their instamine more than they hated the irredeemable reputation for fraud that came along with it.

They thought crying "FUD" and "troll" would convince the market to ignore Dash's instamine, centralization, snake oil marketing, and laugh-out-loud bad crypto.  There were wrong.

At this rate, Dash may not even be in the Top 20 by the end of the year.

I don't think there is really something wrong with DASH, the general sentiment in the market is not that positive for the moment and all coins have dropped massively the last couple of months.

That's a very poor hand-waving excuse given Dash is dropping more "massively" than many other coins in its peer group.

When Dash was mooning along with the rest of the sector, we were told it was due to Dash's super-special unique unicorn properties (Treasury to fund Shrem Attacks, Masternode HYIP to launder money, PrivateSend to amuse GMAX with its broken version of Coinjoin, etc).

But now you want to appeal to generalities to avoid uncomfortable specifics?  Lol, get out of here with that self-serving cult recruitment propaganda.  This is not Dash.org or Reddit; we are smarter than that here. Cool

Very honest and insightful comment. Traders and DASH holders probably reacted to above mentioned lack of proper development progress altogether with overall negative market sentiment.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:32:57 PM

Yep.
Besides, OP is only asking about price, not usage. Dash is amongst the most widely accepted cryptocurrencies, but fundamentals and adoption don't exactly matter in crypto, one shill is more powerful than hundreds of merchants using your coin. And DASH people suck at shilling.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:10:47 PM

DASH has fallen from the top spot due to bad governing and the community giving up on it thereby switching to more promising coins like monero. Dash isn't even used much in the dark markets so it really has limited use. I would switch to zcash and monero instead, they have more potential now than dash

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:16:33 PM

DASH has fallen from the top spot due to bad governing and the community giving up on it thereby switching to more promising coins like monero. Dash isn't even used much in the dark markets so it really has limited use. I would switch to zcash and monero instead, they have more potential now than dash
I believe that the most used in the dark markets is still monero and of course bitcoin.
Dash seems to be more of a masternode masterpiece nowadays and it's the most rewarding of the mall. If I have the money to make my own masternode through Dash I'll definiltey won't have a second thought about it.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:26:11 PM

Dash has good value, and today's increase can provide a good thing for the future. There is nothing bad for Dash, it still has good volume on the market, being the top 15 coins in CMC means it's still worth the investment and this will benefit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: