Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PRIVATE SALE] SUBBIT - The world's first smart subscriptions platform!🚀  (Read 1649 times)
[Maarten]

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

payment by subscriptions are interesting and possible, will be in demand in the future. I will follow the project. This is a good alternative to regular payments.

Thanks for your reply!
We believe payment for subscriptions will be the next big thing! Everyone can make a subscription without any problems.

Thanks for your kind words!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rihydtersgreen

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the project even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
[Maarten]

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

This is one of the best ICO project  making things happen from the world of crypto to the real world, Subbit is making cryptocurrency spendable. Our unique platform gives crypto holders a new outlet to access products and services. Now we have a very nice access to spend and withdraw our crypto currency  or exchange it to fiat money.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Great of you for sharing this in our community.

Thanks for your kind words! Grin
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

payment by subscriptions are interesting and possible, will be in demand in the future. I will follow the project. This is a good alternative to regular payments.

Thanks for your reply!
We believe payment for subscriptions will be the next big thing! Everyone can make a subscription without any problems.

Thanks for your kind words!

I am pleased to write this. I like your project, I will follow its development. I wish you the best of luck in developing and implementing the product on the market.
 I am sure that the community will appreciate it. It has a real application.
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Subbit allows businesses to convert virtually any product or service into a subscription, providing a new and disruptive alternative for online and retail payments. It is awesome project I cannot wait to see this listed on Cryptomarketcap for sure this will go to the moon easy because they have a very nice business model that people and investors really aim to have.
DrewVi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

Hello, all. If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole business. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
[Maarten]

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Hello, all. If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole business. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

Soon we will have everything ready for our TGE!
Follow this thread for more updates or join us on Telegram:
https://t.me/subbitico
bitaibe

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Hi,
That's so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Soon we will have everything ready for our TGE!
Follow this thread for more updates or join us on Telegram:
https://t.me/subbitico
When will you start Main ICO of Subbit? I can't find update information about token sales since Private Sale ended, really I hope you can give us the exact date about that.
spiderlee

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

SUBBIT is the world’s first subscription marketplace, which allows consumers to pay for just about anything on a monthly subscription basis,
rather than by cash or card. SUBBIT makes it easier to pay for any product or service consumers might use on a regular basis and offers many advantages over other payment methods, such as exclusive access, discounts and rewards.
spiderlee

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

The SBT token throughout our ecosystem by fuelling all platform rewards and fees. The capital raised during the token sale will enable us to establish our marketplace in global mainstream commerce and retail.  As the platform and user base grow, so too will token demand and utilisation. In Subbit you will able to Stake just holding your token to the wallet , the give cash back when you spend a perfect project for every one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: