Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoins are you investing in?  (Read 343 times)
Harley_Quinn (OP)

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Hi Friends! Recently, it is no secret that it is much more profitable to invest in altcoins. Why did you choose this way of investment, and in which altcoins is now more profitable and promising to invest?
Thanks for reply! Roll Eyes

P.S.: for example I recently bought: PCL, ABX, BASE, BUBO, XDNA (masternodes), ZIXX (masternodes), DRG.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

The altcoin I invested in is ETH, because I think ETH has a strong foundation, and it has more popularity in the blockchain platform and many legal projects. This is unmatched by other cryptocurrencies. I am very optimistic about ETH and long-term. Hold him, I believe he will bring me rich income
Oyetunde1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

I am investing in a use case Altcoins project like..... Sidera, TRX, Tpay... Amd lots more
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

I have invested in ETH and EOS most of all, Cardano, Litecoin and Waves are invested by me as well. And there are some small altcoins that are not determined for me.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

I often keep my investments with bitcoin because i believe in its future and support of whale investors behind.
However i sometimes choose some altcoins to take quick profits but it would also require you to have correct market signals for specific coin in order to be successful in altcoins trade.
I suggest ZRX for now, it is recently listed on kucoin and is still undervalued
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

I think you can invest in bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, Neo, because the development every day is also increasing, so you will also get many benefits in the future.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

Hi Friends! Recently, it is no secret that it is much more profitable to invest in altcoins. Why did you choose this way of investment, and in which altcoins is now more profitable and promising to invest?

P.S.: for example I recently bought: PCL, ABX, BASE, BUBO, XDNA (masternodes), ZIXX (masternodes), DRG.
I'm investing in EOS. It really is a great altcoin and has great potential for development. I am confident that the EOS will rise to $ 15 per coin. Its platform is rapidly improving and is supported by many investors.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

I think ETH has a strong foundation, and has more popularity on the blockchain platform and many legal projects. This is unmatched by other cryptocurrency. I am very optimistic about ETH and long term. I believe he will give me income and become rich.
The Altcoin I invested was ETH,
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

In my own suggestion, I think it is more profitable to invest in ethereum, NEO, EOS, LTC and some other coin among the top potential coin because they will yield more profit and are more secure than others.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

Since I joined this platform I made sure I invest into coins which will earn me not less than $3000 at the end of the year. Although the market is down but the coins is pulling strong. The coin is REMME. I do have great trust in it that it will be a good coin.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

Currently I bought ETH, i already have it but i buy more because i love cheap ETH. I bought NEO, EOS and XRP, they are top promising coins, invest in them will give you big profits.
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

for now I am not investing my money in several types of altcoins, because right now I am waiting for an altcoin that I believe has a high potential to be stable in prices on the exchange.
Oyetunde1

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

I bought some NEO and Ethereum and awaiting for the bull season to start and make some good profit
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

I have invested the largest part of my money in EOS and ETH, after them Cardano and Monero are there. I like their profitabilities and common behaviors of them on the market.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

Personally, I'm investing into Loom and Enjin, I think that blockchain based gaming platforms are definitely something that's going to take off in the near future, just how mobile gaming took off around 2010. The potential of non-fungible tokens for collectible and transferrable digital game assets is definitely something that can be immense value to the industry, and spin off into something new entirely.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

I am investing few $ every week in Monero (XMR), Ether (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC). And of course the king.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

I recently purchased some ADA and BTM, and I sold most of the altcoin. I think the most profitable is the new altcoin. The chances of doubling the price of mainstream currencies are very low!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Alpha_Q

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

I've been here quite recently. I do not buy altcoins for more than $ 50. My favorite is NEO. The developers are serious - they cooperate with Microsoft, they are preparing a special operating system for the blockchain, they are releasing new applications.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

For me I am not investing in terms of buying altcoin, I invest by joining some bounty campaign and i hodl my coins that I earn from the bounties cause if i hodl the coin that I earn is the way that I make the price high that is why I hodl it for a long period of time.
Floder1

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

I am now investing in Libereum. Libereum is a unique initiative that has the intention to make cryptocurrency more accessible and to place the token as one of the most common means of payment in our world. read more here : http://redolfcryptos.blogspot.com/2018/09/libereum.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: