Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] APO🔥🔥- ⚡⚡APOLLON, Transforming the Pan Entertainment Industry⚡⚡  (Read 31239 times)
Calisto34

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

Hi, I liked your project, but I'm interested in what purposes can I use tokens?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 249

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Interested in your project! What are its time frames, will I have time to participate in the sale? What bonuses do you offer?
Hello, ico sale will finish in August 31 and the price proposal is 1 ETH = 438 USD. The Apollon may adopt the nature of decentralization, open and transparency of Blockchain to remove the risks that may occur in the centralized prediction market, while using collective-wisdom to improve the accuracy of the prediction. And the participants can get rewards through the prediction of the event. In the APO ecosystem, market forecasting events in various fields (finance, information, insurance, sports quiz, etc.) are provided, and bonus pools are set within the ecosystem.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

Hi, I liked your project, but I'm interested in what purposes can I use tokens?
Hello, users can use APO coins for the game to also pay for rest, tourism, entertainment, etc. You can find more details in white paper  http://www.apollon-foundation.org/static/file/Apollon_Whitepaper.pdf
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

Your platform is very tight. Your team consists of only 4 people! Not too little? How did they manage to do this?

This is all because we have people with very great knowledge and they are professionals in their field! You can learn more about them by clicking on the link http://www.apollon-foundation.org/#about
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

As I understand your two-tier structure is responsible for concern about the fluctuation of value. But how exactly does it work?
Hi! APO coin is on Blockchain and it is subject to a fair degree of exchange fluctuation while LCASH handles the industrial needs with constant exchange value. As mentioned before, APO coin is the top tier and can experience exchange fluctuations. The second-tier is a “constant dollar” currency, being back up by individual operators on a 100%-to-80% deposit lock up, using APO coin as collaterals.
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Apollon shows a high trust of the society! Apollo will be able to make huge changes in the entertainment industry!

Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

What is the APO? What is its special feature? What is the use of it if I use your platform?

vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

Hello! Very good and necessary project) But can you guarantee that payments and sales will not be public?
rakaberkah

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

💥 Hello guys come on join tele channel below 💥
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://telegram.me/airdrop_potential

now giveaway total 5000 doge
and everytime everyminutes share the latest and newest airdrop info

come on guys,
free join and get profit from airdrop: D
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Hello) I was interested in your project, tell me if your platform has any prize funds for your users?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

What is the APO? What is its special feature? What is the use of it if I use your platform?

Hi, Thanks for the question. APO's vision is to have a "free flow of value", allowing users or members of the platform to take advantage of the rich offer of blockchain technology.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

Hello) I was interested in your project, tell me if your platform has any prize funds for your users?
Hello.APO will use up to 30% of the total amountof tokens as a prize pool. After each consensus is reached, those who bookand provide resources will receive a certain amount of APO awards. APO's incentives could be adjusted in future, depending on the actual situation.
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

Hi. In general, an interesting idea! You can see a competent approach to the platform! But why are you so sure that eSports has a future
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Helow) Do you have two types of currency APO and LCASH? How do they differ from each other?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

What do you think should attract the attention of online game players on your Apollon platform?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Hello! Very good and necessary project) But can you guarantee that payments and sales will not be public?
Thank you for your support! Yes, we can guarantee thanks to the zk-SNARK zeros knowledge structure, which allows the network to maintain a reliable balance sheet without publicly demonstrating the participants' trading or the amount of transactions. Transaction metadata is encrypted and does not publicly display payment rights and transaction amounts. gk-SNARK is used to ensure that no one deceives or steals transaction data and the associated value of economic assets.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Hi. In general, an interesting idea! You can see a competent approach to the platform! But why are you so sure that eSports has a future
Thank you) we are very pleased) Here's an example In July, 2018, Apollon Foundation will organize a Virtual Reality (“VR” VR is where a person can experience being in a 3-dimensional and interacting environment during the game playing) and eSport centre in Hong Kong. This will be the first one and the permanent Hong Kong VR and eSports centre.
Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

It is crystal clear that you guys really put a lot of efforts and energy in identifying important gaps in the cryptocurrency industry. But looking at the rate new project are doing these days, what efforts have you put together to prevent the negative effect of bear market on your project
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

How can Apollon Blochkchain attract online game operators and users who use the Apollo infrastructure?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Helow) Do you have two types of currency APO and LCASH? How do they differ from each other?
Again, APO carries market value while LCASH has a constant US$1.0 value. This way, operators can have two options of currency: APO and LCASH catering for all of their business requirements.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: