Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] APO🔥🔥- ⚡⚡APOLLON, Transforming the Pan Entertainment Industry⚡⚡  (Read 31236 times)
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

If you use proof of identity through the KYC, what documents should the user provide for verification?
Apollon KYC policy includes the submission of both government ID and proof of address. Valid ID includes a passport, national card, or drivers license.
And how do I confirm the address of my current residence if I rent an apartment?
Valid proof of address includes utility and rates bills not older than 3 months. Other forms of ID and Address verification will not be accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

Hi, operators will have many goals. or did you think how to ease their work?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

Is there an Airdrop or Bounty in your project? Can I earn by joining these portals?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

Hi, operators will have many goals. or did you think how to ease their work?
Thank you for your interest! We figured out how to ease their work. The APO platform operators do not need to care and do not pay for bills and receipts, digital authentication, Blockchain digital transactions, and platform security issues
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:01:29 AM

Is there an Airdrop or Bounty in your project? Can I earn by joining these portals?
Hello, yes, you are right, we work with them, and you can earn, For this generosity, Apollon Blockchain reserved 1% of all tokens sold. All these Apollon Blockchain block tokens will be fully distributed among the Bounty Blockchain campaign participants. Since the total number of participants is unknown, the blocking block token Apollon will be allocated based on a predefined amount for each campaign by generosity.
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

Hello, yes, you are right, we work with them, and you can earn, For this generosity, Apollon Blockchain reserved 1% of all tokens sold. All these Apollon Blockchain block tokens will be fully distributed among the Bounty Blockchain campaign participants. Since the total number of participants is unknown, the blocking block token Apollon will be allocated based on a predefined amount for each campaign by generosity.
I have never worked with similar companies, but it became interesting to me. Tell me please, how does the Bounty portal work?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

I have never worked with similar companies, but it became interesting to me. Tell me please, how does the Bounty portal work?
In order to join the portal you need:
1. Register, and if you have already registered just go to the second step.
2. Login.
3. Go to admin section.
4. Connect your Facebook and Twitter, and also ad your ETH and other respective settings (If you have already added all such, move to the next step).
5. Go to Active campaign tab.
6. Click on running a campaign.
7. Join Apollon Blockchain campaign.
8. Start working and get rewards.
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

I was also interested in whether Bounty is working. Very glad that yes! How, then, will the reward be distributed?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

I was also interested in whether Bounty is working. Very glad that yes! How, then, will the reward be distributed?
Campaign in social networks: 30% of 1% APO tokens
Telegram campaign: 10% of 1% APO tokens
Reddit campaign: 5% of 1% APO tokens
Campaign in the blog: 12.5% of 1% APO tokens
YouTube Campaign: 12.5% of 1% APO tokens
Translation campaign: 15% of 1% APO tokens
Signature campaign: 15% of 1% APO tokens
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

2. Login.
3. Go to admin section.
4. Connect your Facebook and Twitter, and also ad your ETH and other respective settings (If you have already added all such, move to the next step).

What rewards will I get for the work I have done?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

2. Login.
3. Go to admin section.

What rewards will I get for the work I have done?
There are 3 types of Rewards
Original
Original article of high quality: 60 stakes
Original article of good quality: 40 stakes
Original article of low quality: 20 stakes
Re-Posting/ Translation
Re-Posting/Translation of any blog: 10 stakes
Sharing to Social Media
Stakes for Sharing your Original Blog to different big Social media
To Reddit, Facebook, Twitter and other known social media: 1 stakes
To any big Forum: 5 stakes
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

Hello. Why do you want to use a two-level currency system? What advantages does it create?
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Your platform will be a new trend in the entertainment world. With pleasure I'll buy your tokens. What is the minimum amount of investment?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Hello. Why do you want to use a two-level currency system? What advantages does it create?
Hi. Yes, in Apollon system there are two types of currencies: it is a APO token and operational currency LCASH. It is used as an intermediate tool bridging the legal and APO token currency. The double-layer mechanism is the unique digital system for APO's ecology. This will reduce the cost of transactions and improve the efficiency of the system. The characteristic of APO offers a shelter, shielding digital asset market rate fluctuation risk, ensuring a constant dollar nature of the settlement monetary tool, the secondary token.
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

Guys, will I be able to make a transaction from Ukraine? Or do you have countries for which participation in the project is impossible?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Hi. Yes, in Apollon system there are two types of currencies: it is a APO token and operational currency LCASH. It is used as an intermediate tool bridging the legal and APO token currency. The double-layer mechanism is the unique digital system for APO's ecology. This will reduce the cost of transactions and improve the efficiency of the system. The characteristic of APO offers a shelter, shielding digital asset market rate fluctuation risk, ensuring a constant dollar nature of the settlement monetary tool, the secondary token.
But if there are trade operators of different plans on the Apollon platform, all of them should use one cryptocurrency to transfer assets to tokens or several coins are allowed? If so, which ones?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Your platform will be a new trend in the entertainment world. With pleasure I'll buy your tokens. What is the minimum amount of investment?
To join the APO sales you need to invest at least $ 1000. The price of the APO token is one dollar.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

Guys, will I be able to make a transaction from Ukraine? Or do you have countries for which participation in the project is impossible?
If you pass the KYC verification procedure, then you can buy the windows without problems. Due to the peculiarities of the legislation, we can not allow the purchase of APO coins for residents of China, the United States and North Korea. For all other users, there are no limits.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

Hey, your secondary coin was created only to keep the APO token from fluctuating exchange rates or does it have another purpose?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

But if there are trade operators of different plans on the Apollon platform, all of them should use one cryptocurrency to transfer assets to tokens or several coins are allowed? If so, which ones?
The Group as expected will provide all the necessary API and Platform inter-connect technology to the operators. If needed, different merchants can have their own coins at side-chain level. It could be LCASH1, LCASH2, LCASH3 etc. The exchange gateway allows global APO merchants to quickly convert secondary token into their required currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: