Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] APO🔥🔥- ⚡⚡APOLLON, Transforming the Pan Entertainment Industry⚡⚡  (Read 31247 times)
vovanchik1

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

Hi, I'm very interested in whether your platform can issue loans? If so, how will this happen?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

It is very important that the copyrights are upheld and the assets of all developers are protected. Can you confirm this?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 249

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Hi, I'm very interested in whether your platform can issue loans? If so, how will this happen?
Hi, yes, our company has also provided this! Moreover, creditworthy consumers can also get points or bonuses.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

It is very important that the copyrights are upheld and the assets of all developers are protected. Can you confirm this?
yes, it is really very important for healthy business development. Our Apollon platform uses Blockchain technology to provide an effective, secure and convenient platform for digital asset trading and its trading history with Blockchain blocks and intellectual contract mechanisms to IP-asset owners and operators of IP-digital assets. to prove the original work.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

If the operator needs to create his own coin to make it easier to provide services to customers in his region, then the Apollon platform provides an example of a smart contract or it needs to be developed from the beginning?
Correctly, smart contract is a key part of the payment and receipt system and APO Platform needs smart contracts for APO coin and LCASH utilization. Developers can develop their own unique smart contracts on the side-chain to meet a developer’s needs for smart contract customization. Or operators can use ready-made prototypes from Apollon.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

Even though Apollon platform will be based on the blockchain technology, is it really possible to support the operation of such a large number of services in one place without losing the quality and speed of data processing?
The load will be really big, that's w
So, if I have a computer of sufficient power, can I participate in community life as a node? Will there be any encouragement? hy we plan to attract miners in order to encourage more nodes to participate in maintaining the main network and block production.
So, if I have a computer of sufficient power, can I participate in community life as a node? Will there be any encouragement?
Yes you are right. In order to encourage participants, APO network will generate APO coin incentive to those cryptocurrency miners. APO will use up to 30% of the total amount of tokens as a prize pool.
Granatra

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Is not technology of blockchain transparent? Can my financial information be accessed online? Or how does it work?
JainePayne

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Why do you create two types of coins. Is a sales agent, when opening a business on Apollon platform, can not use your token as a unit of payment?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Suppose I'm interested in the opportunity to provide customers with their services and the technology of blockchain is seen as very promising for business. Will I be able to create a store using your tools, if I have never dealt with the development of blockchain?
You do not need to have special knowledge to use the Apollon platform to create your own e-shop. The side-chain is based on the main chain consensus and completely inherits various performances such as main-chain throughput, while deploying the main-chain technologies.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

You want to receive passport data and address of residence of the users. I understand that such information is needed to make the Apollon platform legal, but can you guarantee that the information will not fall into the wrong hands?
Of course, it will be confidential. APO payments are posted on the main chain, but the sender, receiver, and transaction amount of the transaction would be confidential. APO encrypts the contents of the private transactions and uses the latest cryptographic technology solutions to verify their validity.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

Why do you create two types of coins. Is a sales agent, when opening a business on Apollon platform, can not use your token as a unit of payment?
Of course he can. However, the presence of a second coin LCASH allows traders to create their own payment system, which expands the horizons of their work.
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

Good afternoon. The project is promising, it can be seen at a glance. But I want to know, on the platform I will only use digital currency or fiat is also allowed?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

Is not technology of blockchain transparent? Can my financial information be accessed online? Or how does it work?
In the blockchains, all information that falls into the smart contract is fixed. However, do not confuse the transparency of transactions when we talk about the legality of the funds being transferred with the dissemination of confidential information, which is illegal. Of course, if regulators ask for records of transactions, we will provide them. Storage of such data will be carried out for 6 years. However transaction metadata is encrypted and does not publicly display spending rights and transaction amounts.
JainePayne

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

Of course he can. However, the presence of a second coin LCASH allows traders to create their own payment system, which expands the horizons of their work.
This will be more convenient if you allow the use of the national currency or other crypto currency for financial transactions
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

What opportunities do I get, invest in the project? What is unique about your offer for users?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

Good afternoon. The project is promising, it can be seen at a glance. But I want to know, on the platform I will only use digital currency or fiat is also allowed?
The Apollon platform allows you to use several types of payment systems. APO uses automatic matching engine, currency conversion engine and intelligent order routing to enable users to freely complete exchange of legal currency and digital currency on the gateway platform.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

This will be more convenient if you allow the use of the national currency or other crypto currency for financial transactions
Yes, it’s true. In addition, the two-level currency system of the platform allows us to keep the APO token from falling costs, because it will be provided with a cash reserve.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

What opportunities do I get, invest in the project? What is unique about your offer for users?
By supporting Apollon project, you are joining an ecosystem that will not only be sustainable but also adaptable for a variety of activities. Users can use APO tokens to pay for services. In addition, the owner of the token can start its business on our platform, using the technology of blockchain and smart contract that we provide.
Granatra

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

In the blockchains, all information that falls into the smart contract is fixed. However, do not confuse the transparency of transactions when we talk about the legality of the funds being transferred with the dissemination of confidential information, which is illegal. Of course, if regulators ask for records of transactions, we will provide them. Storage of such data will be carried out for 6 years. However transaction metadata is encrypted and does not publicly display spending rights and transaction amounts.
But if the transactions are visible to the inspecting authorities, then the fraudster can get access to them, is not it?
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

By supporting Apollon project, you are joining an ecosystem that will not only be sustainable but also adaptable for a variety of activities. Users can use APO tokens to pay for services. In addition, the owner of the token can start its business on our platform, using the technology of blockchain and smart contract that we provide.
That is, your services can be applicable for any field of activity?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: