Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] APO🔥🔥- ⚡⚡APOLLON, Transforming the Pan Entertainment Industry⚡⚡  (Read 31239 times)
bunopos

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Why did you choose the sphere of entertainment? What new can your platform bring to this industry?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 249

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Since I'm new to the world of blockchain, can you explain how your system will work? How are transactions fixed in the blockchain and why is it a safer way?
The Apollon cross-chain communication protocol consists of a few functional modules. The first is to register the original chain involved in cross-chain transactions. After that register module should confirm the success or failure of receiving the verification code node. Apollon's verifier node sends a legitimate transaction to the original chain and completes the return process.The second module is a transaction status query module: This module mainly provides the function of querying the authorized status of asset transfer transactions from the original chain to the APO chain locked account and the function of locking the account back to the original transaction chain of the APO chain. Full description of the transaction process in Apollon Blockchain system you can read here http://www.apollon-foundation.org/static/file/Apollon_Whitepaper.pdf
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Hi there. The cost of tourism services is very much dependent on the fluctuation of the exchange rate, and hence the profit is unstable. However, you say that with the help of a token, this situation can be corrected. Is it so?

Yes, it’s true. The APO 2-tier coin system on APO can work for tourism industry. For the travel industry vendor settlement, a member can use LCASH to log in the fixed exchange rate. APO introduces the BFT-DPOS consensus mechanism and it will be based on the APO coin holding to ensure LCASH issuance. This allows you to reduce the fluctuation of the exchange rate to a minimum, which will keep a good profit
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Greeting. I heard you will place playgrounds on your platform.  What loyalty systems can gaming operators offer players? Can there be additional points for buying items in the game store or other bonuses?
Hello. Thank you for your interest. Each gaming operator can determine exactly how he will support the players' loyalty. He can use the system of accumulating points to encourage players. Points will be an additional opportunity to pay for other games or services, products on the platform.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Why did you choose the sphere of entertainment? What new can your platform bring to this industry?
Now users have a high interest in various entertainment offers. The APO project wants to establish an ecosystem for operators residing in the platform while having a fair degree of business diversity. The platform service covers the entire entertainment industry, including but not limited to games, tourism, and cultural cross-over activities with efficient payment systems.
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

1)   I read your white paper and I had a question. Explain to me please what is a point-to-point protocol? I can not understand him.
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

What functions does the super-node in your system have and how does it affect transactions?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

1)   I read your white paper and I had a question. Explain to me please what is a point-to-point protocol? I can not understand him.
This protocol defines the obligations that users need to perform to resolve disputes between users. It also defines the source code for readable intent. Protocols, used to identify differences between bugs and features, direct the community to fix when errors occur. Every transaction in the APO network must use the hash of the protocol as part of the signature. APO creates a point-to-point protocol as a legal constraint on the entire network. Therefore Users in the network need to sign on it.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

What functions does the super-node in your system have and how does it affect transactions?
When a smart contract has vulnerability or an abnormal state, a super-node has the right to decide which transactions are added to the block and which one is to be frozen.
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

What features does the APO system provide to the producers of Blochkchain?
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Is the APO network reliable? After all, investors often endanger their assets or simply the system is attacked.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

What features does the APO system provide to the producers of Blochkchain?
The APO system grants Blockchain producers (super-nodes) the ability to freeze accounts, upgrade application systems, and propose hard-fork improvement suggestions for underlying protocols.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Is the APO network reliable? After all, investors often endanger their assets or simply the system is attacked.
The governance mechanism of APO can perfectly resolve the differences in the network and quickly reach consensus, avoiding situations in which the interests of investors are substantially impaired when the system is being attacked or problems are not quickly being resolved. It will then improve the reliability of the APO network.
bondpuoq

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

I read that APO uses highly efficient modular intellectual contracts. What role does a smart contract play in your system?
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

If payments that pass through your system are published in the main chain, then each user can see them?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

I read that APO uses highly efficient modular intellectual contracts. What role does a smart contract play in your system?
smart contract is a key part of the payment and receipt system and APO Platform needs smart contracts for APO coin and LCASH utilization. At the same time, developers can develop their own unique smart contracts on the side-chain to meet a developer’s needs for  smart contract customization.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

If payments that pass through your system are published in the main chain, then each user can see them?
Yes APO payments are posted on the main chain, but the sender, receiver, and transaction amount of the transaction would be confidential. APO encrypts the contents of the private transactions and uses the latest cryptographic technology solutions to verify their validity.
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

Yes APO payments are posted on the main chain, but the sender, receiver, and transaction amount of the transaction would be confidential. APO encrypts the contents of the private transactions and uses the latest cryptographic technology solutions to verify their validity.
Then I'm calm. I like the fact that APO maintains confidentiality and transparent addresses, ensuring confidentiality and transparency of transactions. Thank you for your explanations.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

Then I'm calm. I like the fact that APO maintains confidentiality and transparent addresses, ensuring confidentiality and transparency of transactions. Thank you for your explanations.
Don't mention it! And  APO uses zk-SNARK's zero-knowledge proof structure, which allows the network to maintain a secure balance ledger without publicly showing trading participants or transaction amounts. Transaction metadata is encrypted and does not publicly display spending rights and transaction amounts. zk-SNARK is used to ensure that no one is cheating or stealing the transactional details and its related economic asset value.

Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

APOLLO has every chance to become a leader in transforming the digital economic ecosystem for global entertainment and entertainment companies!
APOLLO will bring great innovation to the world of entertainment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: