Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] APO🔥🔥- ⚡⚡APOLLON, Transforming the Pan Entertainment Industry⚡⚡  (Read 31241 times)
filimonov33

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Will the operator be able to create his own application in the game, if it is necessary and this will increase the user activity?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

I was interested in your project. If I finally decide to buy your APO coins, then I can create my own e-store?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 249

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

Will the operator be able to create his own application in the game, if it is necessary and this will increase the user activity?
Hello! The e-Shop operator will be able to develop his own application that will work on the side chain in the system, for example, games, chat or other applications.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

I was interested in your project. If I finally decide to buy your APO coins, then I can create my own e-store?
Hello! Of course, you can create and manage an online store on the platform, taking into account the internal compliance of APO
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Hello! Of course, you can create and manage an online store on the platform, taking into account the internal compliance of APO
Okay, but what protection can your platform provide us?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

APO, based on the technological infrastructure, which mechanism is used as a consensus?
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

You have an intention to create and offer a seamless system of cross-border payment using an APO coin, but why is it so important in your opinion?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

You have an intention to create and offer a seamless system of cross-border payment using an APO coin, but why is it so important in your opinion?
Without using financial intermediate, over times may speed up the transfer process. This payment mechanism could be extended to cover eCommerce (B2B & B2C) transactions.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

APO, based on the technological infrastructure, which mechanism is used as a consensus?
APO uses BFT-DPoS as a consensus
mechanism, supplemented by technologies such as modular intellectual
contracts and state channel technologies, to create high capacity and security with low operational and operational costs
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Okay, but what protection can your platform provide us?
Apollon will provide Blockchain BFT-DPOS secured mechanism to e-Shop operator, enhancing their ongoing and secured operations while offering corresponding incentives to the e-Shop operators and possibly their end-customers
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Hello. Should developers and online game operators when adding their project to the APO platform integrate their technologies? Or the platform provides the necessary tools for the gaming application to be quickly built into the blockchain system?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

Hello. Should developers and online game operators when adding their project to the APO platform integrate their technologies? Or the platform provides the necessary tools for the gaming application to be quickly built into the blockchain system?
When creating a game space, the Apollon platform provides a side-chain infrastructure module, an open source technology template with friendly yet secured interfaces, APO digital electronic currency wallet (eWallet) App, super node and other more tools that developers need.
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

Your platform will be huge and probably users can use it only from PC. Or will you develop a mobile version too?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

I am amazed at the scale of Apollon project. I would like to know when you plan to submit your token on the exchanges?
We plan to apply for the addition of an APO token to exchanges already in 2018 in the fourth quarter
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Your platform will be huge and probably users can use it only from PC. Or will you develop a mobile version too?
Of course, in our plans to create a large ecosystem, but we do not forget about the convenience of users and plan to release a mobile version of our APO wallet. You can also manage your digital assets right from your phone, make an exchange, share with other users, follow the news.
fluffynight57

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

How do you plan to ensure the security of the assets of users of the Apollon wallet?
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

Of course, in our plans to create a large ecosystem, but we do not forget about the convenience of users and plan to release a mobile version of our APO wallet. You can also manage your digital assets right from your phone, make an exchange, share with other users, follow the news.
This means that if my friend needs funds, can I transfer my tokens or digital assets to him?
iamatlantida

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Hi there. Super idea! You say that you want to invest in e-sports and create for him a whole niche on the Apollon platform. What is the reason for your interest in this type of entertainment?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

This means that if my friend needs funds, can I transfer my tokens or digital assets to him?
This means that if my friend needs funds, can I transfer my APO tokens or digital assets to him?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

How do you plan to ensure the security of the assets of users of the Apollon wallet?
A high degree of APO wallet security will be achieved through hardware isolation keys, the use of cold and hot storage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: