Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] APO🔥🔥- ⚡⚡APOLLON, Transforming the Pan Entertainment Industry⚡⚡  (Read 31236 times)
m1rko

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

If we talk about the ready-made components that the APO platform will provide game operators in order to speed up the process of transition to the block system, which modules will be available?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

In our time, it is not enough just to provide users with a good application or service. It is also necessary to constantly expand the customer base. Therefore, I have a question, are there ways how Apollon platform will help operators to promote their services?
The APO platform will offer social media community infrastructure. All the online operators will be mindful about helping players to do social media information sharing and game invitation. Members or players can do solo-sharing, group-sharing and other more innovative social medium connectivity in time to come. APO will also work with operators to do new games and periodic game promotion and incentives.
And what about the system to encourage users?
velenara063

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

Your concept makes me believe that soon, many services will begin to provide services based on the block system and we will be able to fully enjoy them. When can I get my tokens? Immediately after purchase or after ICO sale?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 249

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

Good afternoon. Can you guarantee that the user’s private information will not be outside the platform?
Hello. The Apollon will ask for players or members prior consent on personal information dissemination (such as applying for credit etc). Strong Confidentiality APO enables users to enjoy the advantages of high speed and convenience of the underlying Blockchain, ensuring a user’s private and sensitive information.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

If we talk about the ready-made components that the APO platform will provide game operators in order to speed up the process of transition to the block system, which modules will be available?
The Apollon platform will provide operators of online games with a full-fledged infrastructure, which will allow creating a playground in minimum time. APO Blockchain infrastructure provides:
a. A secured and unified settlement platform
b. A side-chain infrastructure module back up by APO platform and technology
c. A high throughput TPS infrastructure
d. An open source technology template with friendly yet secure interfaces
e. APO payment API, APO Chain symmetric master side-chain, state channel and flashing
f. APO digital electronic currency wallet (eWallet) App, super node and other more
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

I really like online games. I would like to know what methods you will use to develop the gaming community?
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

To create your business on Apollon platform, I have to go through special procedures, fill out a questionnaire?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

In our time, it is not enough just to provide users with a good application or service. It is also necessary to constantly expand the customer base. Therefore, I have a question, are there ways how Apollon platform will help operators to promote their services?
The APO platform will offer social media community infrastructure. All the online operators will be mindful about helping players to do social media information sharing and game invitation. Members or players can do solo-sharing, group-sharing and other more innovative social medium connectivity in time to come. APO will also work with operators to do new games and periodic game promotion and incentives.
And what about the system to encourage users?
Of course, each operator will be able to choose exactly how he will deserve the loyalty of his customers. Maybe the operators will encourage the user tokens or other bonuses that the user will be able to exchange for services
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

Your concept makes me believe that soon, many services will begin to provide services based on the block system and we will be able to fully enjoy them. When can I get my tokens? Immediately after purchase or after ICO sale?
Since now work is underway to improve the payment system, we can not immediately translate tokens into the user's wallet. Please follow the updates on the website http://www.apollon-foundation.org/
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

Will the user be able to take out a loan before opening a stock on the Apollon platform?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

I really like online games. I would like to know what methods you will use to develop the gaming community?
The APO platform will offer social media community infrastructure. All the online operators will be mindful about helping players to do social media information sharing and game invitation. The Group has the connection to get millions of new members registration at the inception of the APO platform since the Group already has the connection with a few key online game operators.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

If gaming operators can very quickly create their own offers for users, then will not this lead to the filling of the market with the same gaming systems? How about protection of authorship?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Hey. Tell me why differentiated points are intended and how can they be applied?
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

What does it include the application layer processing that is processed by the travel operators?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

To create your business on Apollon platform, I have to go through special procedures, fill out a questionnaire?
Each user including the seller or the operator must undergo a KYC verification process. Then it can proceed to buy APO tokens. To open your business, you must have a certain number of tokens, but we can name the exact number later
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

Will the user be able to take out a loan before opening a stock on the Apollon platform?
By working with gaming operators and eventually eCommerce operators, the Group can over time build up a member’s spending or transactional history. Upon request by operators and with the consent by individual members, operators can grant spending credit to selected members. It is the responsibility of operators to grant credit in term so LCASH amount to individual members. The Group only acts as a facilitator to this credit offering process.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

If gaming operators can very quickly create their own offers for users, then will not this lead to the filling of the market with the same gaming systems? How about protection of authorship?

Apollon can protect the copyright of some special content development in the game field. For example, the game is about designer works. The use of blockchain's distributed billing technology can circumvent plagiarism risks and can also rate works.
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

Hello! You have such powerful ICO, but I do not understand what flash cards are and what are they for?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

Hey. Tell me why differentiated points are intended and how can they be applied?
Hello. Thank you for interest. When cross-border tourism occurs, consumers will receive differentiated points at all stages of the industry chain such as airline spending, hotels, duty-free shops, and other tourism industry. After that, points can be directly converted into secondary tokens for the payment of tourism ecosystem links.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

What does it include the application layer processing that is processed by the travel operators?
The application layer processed by operators can include:
1. APP mobile applications
2. Websites and third-party APIs
3. Basic operational logic, supported by APO Blockchain
Read more about Apollon Blockchain in WP http://www.apollon-foundation.org/static/file/Apollon_Whitepaper.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: