Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] APO🔥🔥- ⚡⚡APOLLON, Transforming the Pan Entertainment Industry⚡⚡  (Read 31239 times)
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

There is still plenty of time to be able to collect more funds and I think increasingly many investors who are interested in this project and hopefully the target can be achieved.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

There is still plenty of time to be able to collect more funds and I think increasingly many investors who are interested in this project and hopefully the target can be achieved.
If the team can promote the maximum project I thought this project was going to be easy to get a lot of funds that were collected later.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 249

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

We also hope for that, Thankyou for your support 😊
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

If the team can promote the maximum project I thought this project was going to be easy to get a lot of funds that were collected later.
Hi, we are doing our best to promote the project. Thankyou for your support..
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

This project inspires confidence. Especially the presence of many trusted partners. I think it is interesting and promising. It is evident that the team is interested in success and is working on it.
riouspro6868

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Hello
My name is Ilya. I represent one of the most popular crypto channels in Russia. I would like to offer your project to create a separate video. Who can I discuss this with?
Thank you in advance
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

This project inspires confidence. Especially the presence of many trusted partners. I think it is interesting and promising. It is evident that the team is interested in success and is working on it.

We are delighted with the good comments you have given to this project. Check our website apollon-foundation.org for more information
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

Hello
My name is Ilya. I represent one of the most popular crypto channels in Russia. I would like to offer your project to create a separate video. Who can I discuss this with?
Thank you in advance

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to us your concern. Kindly directly send your proposal to apollonfoundation@gmail.com
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

Find here the ANN in Portuguese

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4900195
 Grin
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

croatian ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4902574.new#new

ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:06:14 AM

Find here the ANN in Portuguese

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4900195
 Grin
Thanks for the translation 👍
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

Thanks for the translation 👍
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

The largest industries rely on a secure payment process to satisfy their users, and this platform offers a unique combination to users and developers. Developers can use API platforms to develop various additional applications that will have long-term value in the market. I think that what happens to applications running on the platform will be handled by people who accept it.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

Thanks for the info!
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

The largest industries rely on a secure payment process to satisfy their users, and this platform offers a unique combination to users and developers. Developers can use API platforms to develop various additional applications that will have long-term value in the market. I think that what happens to applications running on the platform will be handled by people who accept it.
The APO platform service covers the entire entertainment industry, including but not limited to games, tourism, and cultural cross-over activities with efficient payment systems. In addition, the Group would also like to see reduction of transactional costs, increase of operational efficiency, and promotion of newer model of economic growth collectively and thats really great! Cool
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Found this project on ICO bench yesterday, Quite interesting.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Found this project on ICO bench yesterday, Quite interesting.

Hi, thank you that it made you interested with Apollon Alliance. You may check our website apollon-foundation.org for more information
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

The APO platform service covers the entire entertainment industry, including but not limited to games, tourism, and cultural cross-over activities with efficient payment systems. In addition, the Group would also like to see reduction of transactional costs, increase of operational efficiency, and promotion of newer model of economic growth collectively and thats really great! Cool

I hope this project will change the world for the better, with the help of the  Blockchain!  Smiley
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

I hope this project will change the world for the better, with the help of the  Blockchain!  Smiley

We are greatful for you kind words, thankyou for your support. Lets hope for the best and please keep on supporting us 😊😊😊
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

Polish Ann Thread from 9 August > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4853147
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: