Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

I m sure that btc will become the maintstream soon and it will be the best way to pay for things, and it will be possible to use it as the main currency instead of dollar. I am sure that this will happen soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.

Bitcoin would be mainstream in the coming decades right now the acceptance of the people is the only need to be able to use it as payments in purchases etc.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

The position of bitcoin after ten years cannot be directly said. It is possible for it to become an alternative to fiat and will be used by most of the population. Or maybe it will only stay as a method of store value. But it is hoped for bitcoin or any alt coin to take the place of fiat as it will make monetary transaction way easier.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

I believe that crypto currencies will become mainstream in the future, maybe 10 years later or even earlier. What I am not sure is bitcoin. More coins are launched and they continue coming. They are also trying to offer something much better than bitcoin. I think the competition is still unpredictable though bitcoin is the leading in market value but it is still too early to predict.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.

of course it can happen and potentially. but the fact for now, as for many of the latest innovations from the crypto industry but it does not make it as functional. obviously, there are many ico that offer ease service even for the innovation of his life. but the problem until now ico developers can not prove it happens
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:02:28 AM

There is a chance for it to become mainstream in the next 10 years. It won't be an usual sight though, given how much popular this market is and how much its demand is growing more and more with every passing day. Nevertheless, this will not hamper the market in any way.

I'm not even concerned if it can since i'm pretty confident that it will. 10 years is a long time and it may not even take that long before btc becomes mainstream and gets adopted by most country's governments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

As the importance and popularity of the bitcoin is increasing day by day it can be said that in the next ten years the bitcoin could become a mainstream.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

I think I fully support this because.. when we think about it since 2009 there were so many instances where the price have dropped so much that people often said that it's now dead and banks and government are since the begining trying various underhanded methods to control it and make it work, well what I think is that , bitcoins more or less is already getting accepted by the government and other sectors there are places out there where you can pay through Bitcoins , you can eveen buy a coffee with this therefore we are seeing that people are accepting it and it will increase day by day and one day I think bitcoins will be able to pass this barrier and be used besides fiat.

BTC stands a good chance to become mainstream in next 5-10 years. Within next decade it will be legalized in many countries. Many companies and organisations will accept BTC for payment alongside with state currencies.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Actually it is depends to the situation if bitcoin can become a mainstream in the next ten years
 because if they are in demand and have a good performance in this business then they can.
ismelda_ita (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

I think I fully support this because.. when we think about it since 2009 there were so many instances where the price have dropped so much that people often said that it's now dead and banks and government are since the begining trying various underhanded methods to control it and make it work, well what I think is that , bitcoins more or less is already getting accepted by the government and other sectors there are places out there where you can pay through Bitcoins , you can eveen buy a coffee with this therefore we are seeing that people are accepting it and it will increase day by day and one day I think bitcoins will be able to pass this barrier and be used besides fiat.

BTC stands a good chance to become mainstream in next 5-10 years. Within next decade it will be legalized in many countries. Many companies and organisations will accept BTC for payment alongside with state currencies.
do you think it will happen? while some countries are banning bitcoins and cryptocurrencies?
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

There is a chance for it to become mainstream in the next 10 years. It won't be an usual sight though, given how much popular this market is and how much its demand is growing more and more with every passing day. Nevertheless, this will not hamper the market in any way.

I'm not even concerned if it can since i'm pretty confident that it will. 10 years is a long time and it may not even take that long before btc becomes mainstream and gets adopted by most country's governments.
Maybe yes, maybe no. We cant determined it already, we just need to wait for that to happen. 10 years is a long time, there are many thing will come in crypto world, another coins will be created, the possibilities that bitcoin competitor will be one of them. Im glad the we see bitcoin greatness, i hope that bitcoin still with us in the future.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

Yes. I think it might happen because recently bitcoin has develpoed a lot and many coutries and companies has accepted it. So if its continiue like this than without any doubt bitcoin will become mainstream.
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

It doesn't take 10 years. BTC should be the mainstream in 2020. The real upward trend of BTC has not yet appeared, so look forward to the rise of BTC.

tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

If the lightning network can be pushed forward smoothly, bitcoin is likely to be widely adopted, and the current bitcoin payment is often delayed, and if the bitcoin can overcome this obstacle in the next 10 years then it is likely to become the mainstream payment.

jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

This is for sure. Now the encryption world is like the Internet decades ago, and there will be more large companies and individuals in the next 10 years.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

There are many advantages in using bitcoin payment. I think many countries and banks are very clear about this trend, which will become a trend in the next 10 years.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Yeah it is truly possible to happen that btc will become mainstream for the next following years. Because as we can see, as of now that is what btc are doing. It dominated the currency of every country around the world.

Despite bitcoin’s unstable value, it will surely be mainstream not just in the next 10 years. Even when the riskiness has high possibility, people will take that as an opportunity. Who knows maybe more people will start investing tomorrow knowing that it is beneficial for them.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

I don't think there will be a large number of industries using bitcoin in 10 years. Many companies will use blockchain technology.
Flowerbiuq

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

It depends on those big countries' recognition of bitcoin. If there is policy support, bitcoin has great potential for development.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

I think it is very difficult to predict what kind of bitcoin will be like in the future. but did not close the possibility of bitcoin become mainstream, coupled with the number of other coins that appear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: