Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

The chances for this to actually come true are very high in my opinion. Previous bull run of bitcoin was in times were bitcoin has achieved a mainstream but it was not even close at it's fully potential so this will make things even more interesting.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.

We still cannot predict what will happening in front of us. In cryptocurrency, everything seems unpredictable. Did you predict that bitcoin price will become this high ? I guess no. So, whether bitcoin become mainstream or not, i still have no clue about it. But for now, most peoples know about bitcoin in my country.
mojo2208

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

Basic crypto currency? Bitcoin and now the main currency, this can not be argued. In the future, nothing will change Lips sealed
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

No. Old financial institutions will not give up their positions so easily. The Fiat a few centuries, and even millennia. Bitcoin is still too unstable. People will prefer to keep the status.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.

Becoming mainstream in the future maybe requiring some huge adoption of the usage of bitcoin.
for now, not all peoples using bitcoin as a currency to buying or selling things. But if in the next years many peoples using btc and crypto as a currency
to buy or sell anything, then btc and altcoin will became mainstream.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:08:08 AM

No currency is the mainstream all over the world like in India Rupees is the mainstream and in USA dollar is the mainstream but Bitcoin can become the common currency between all the countries... and already almost everyone is using Bitcoin now a days so we can consider that Bitcoin has become already the mainstream and the common currency all over the world except the countries where Bitcoin is banned.
romarry

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

Yes, I think, Bitcoin will become mainstream in the coming decades. However, Bitcoin still has to overcome some obstacles to be accepted globally and adopted as a payment instrument.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

I think it will take less than 10 years, bitcoin is set to be mainstream in the next few years alone.

In fact, the move to have an approved bitcoin etf was one of the expected investing instrument that will put bitcoin itself in the mainstream. ywe are seeing a continual disapproval, consider them as delays only and not denials. So the chances of having a bitcoin etf approved remains very high. In fact, many crypto experts are banking on the possibility that the first regulated bitcoin etf will hit the market by february 2019 at the most.

So we are expected to witness bitcoin be mainstream very very soon.
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

Technically, Bitcoin is already a mainstream when it comes to medias and investors. Even students and minimum wage workers are hook to Bitcoin. But when it comes to payment, it's really hard for Bitcoin to fully become one because people treat it in a different way and not the way it is intended.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

In my opinion, it is better to buy btc now and hold it for a year or so, i think that in the next 10 years it will become more powrful and will be used instead of the main currency as long as possible
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

As of the moment, cryptocurrency had already started to prove its worth as a system of payment and it satisfies many.

And i'd say the researchers back at Imperial College London is on track. And with news left and right of government's concern and may other people pushing bitcoin to be recognized as a store of value, i think we can expect bitcoin to be mainstream in less than 10 years into the future.

The only thing we would be needing is for the government to back bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as a recognized currency. What compromises cryptocurrency has to be made is unclear, but definitely there will be some major changes in the founding ideals when this happens.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

According to my bitcoin has already become mainstream last year and everyone knows about it. If growth will again all be surprising the popularity to him will return.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

I think this could happen in developed countries in the next 10 years. Where the economy is strong and diverse business goods. This is also where high living standards. Bitcoin shows its convenience in saving time as well as safety, accuracy when performing transactions. This is a great fit for the future.
MelonMusk

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

The more attention and investment towards BTC, especially from traditional financial industries such as Nasdaq, can likely ensure BTC becomes as mainstream as any other investment vehicle.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

I strongly believe Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency will somehow fully replaced fiat money as the main currency more or less 10 years from now. As we have noticed recently, few known and popular personalities has positive outlook regarding cryptocurrency in the future. Thus, it is better to invest now while the market is yet at bear season and possibly earn potential profit in the years to come. Blockchain technology has been continously developed day by day to fully meet the needs of the investors and may somehow solve the current issues and flaws of the technology itself.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

Yes it can! As bitcoin remains on top and develops well, it will become the mainstream and it will be of great help to many by then. Looking forward that it will indeed happen for the good of many.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

i think this duration is a test of time for it to at least maximize its goals and capacity.  To me i think its somethng that will happen on the long run. many yaers to come. so i have the strong believe and positivity about the bitcoin currency. it will happen someday.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

The number of people who use Bitcoin every day is increasing. It seems that soon Bitcoin will come in mainstream. And in the next 10 years, almost all people will be using Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

Yes i am agree with that. I think the Bitcoin will be the main stream in near future. Today everyone started to talk and understand about the Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies so the new market has opened. As far as i can see the people love this new system and it will be more popular every new day..
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:24:15 AM

2019 will definitely be the start of crypto's mass adoption, though much more still needs to be done for the two worlds — traditional banking and crypto — to coexist frictionlessly. There are important questions that need to be answered. For example, should banks create coins of their own in order to compete with already established cryptocurrencies?
They are going to do it if they feel like they can benefit out of it, the problem is that banks are centralized institutions and if they do that they risk that governments get mad at them by creating their own coins and that they go after them, the reason bitcoin works is because Satoshi Nakamoto knew from the beginning that he could be persecuted and that is why he hid his identity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: