Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to Bitcoin Market Nowadays?  (Read 1152 times)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

There is nothing weird happening, only that there is a strong fud on the market and everyone is selling their coins now because of that, this is the only reason of the dip

Hello

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MartinAK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

It is very clear and without doubt about the unpredictable nature  of bitcoin market price. The cryptocurrency world is hugely known of its dynamic nature of market prices and i hope the time for bitcoin will soon show up. I personally believe that the current fluctuation of bitcoin prices is a good sign for bitcoin even as the month of this year progresses.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:36:13 AM

It's normal for the market to fluctuate sometme as what we have seen in the recent years. The value is very unpredictable, bitcoin is a volatile asset.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:24:18 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?
ups and downs on the market are common, many factors affect that. you better take advantage of this situation as well as possible buy now and save up to three years ahead. or sell when prices start to rise.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

Thanks is a correction period for all coin that moon last year and it has nothing to do with whether market or cryptocurrency has die or something related , we all know the cryto is very volatile in nature and there is a time for it bull and bear, so you have nothing to worry about because it's just normal for it to retrace for another bull run.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:34:24 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?
Compared to the market status a few years back, the market today is actually doing great. The people who bought bitcoin are the ones that assume to much. They are basically scared because they bought bitcoin at high price and they expect to earn even higher profit fast. Sorry to say but bitcoin does not work that way. Nobody here became overnight millionaire. Welcome to reality.
hannahfx

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

Bitcoin market is down these days and we are getting some small pump and dump in these situation also this is happening because many country government planing to banned it so lack of peoples are interested in bitcoin investment but this is not happening first time before in past this already happen and in future bitcoin will be bounce back and everything will be normal.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:40:07 AM

Why? Anything unusual or bizarre with the Bitcoin market nowadays? I cannot find any. For as long as I can remember, the market has always been extremely volatile. Was there a specific time in the past years of Bitcoin existence in which the price movement is predictable? I cannot think of such a time in the past. The huge dips are always a part of the Bitcoin ride.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

I think bitcoin market now is down these days and we are getting some dump and is happening once or twice a year it is decreasing the prices and the prices goes down very fast.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

I will say you are asking a difficult question, because it’s difficult to predict about digital currencies especially in these days when marked is red.
We don’t have to lose hope, patience as well.
These ups & downs are part of crypto world & everything is possible, so difficult to predict but in short we can say in coming months we will see a green market.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

bitcoin market day to day variance so up and down, who can say this line this line , its not , any way future is good bitcoin market. 
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

Yes the market prices are still in dip but not just for bitcoin but mostly all coins. The movement aswell are quite slow and the correction took so long already. We are still hoping for a big changes in coming months. Just think positive that it will be a good movement though.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

the sure thing is nobody can predict the bitcoin price with any certainty. but we can only judge, if seen at the end of 2017, no one predicts that bitcoin prices could reach $ 20,000 more. if you dare to buy now, then hold your bitcoin for a long time, because bitcoin is a long-term investment.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

The market has gone up and down, has been very unstable, however time has shown that bitcoin is a safe and reliable cryptocurrency for the investor
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:45:00 AM

The market is not good now price is not good nobody can predict when market rise. I hope  end of year market should be normal
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 06:09:09 PM by crptotrader007

I don't blame Bitcoin totally for the position of the market nowadays but the one of reason behind this downfall is the negative news coming from around the world such as banning, hacking, Cheating and that has affected the people's trust big time.The Bitcoin prise is dropped by 12% in this year.The another main reason is the development of many rivalry coin like Ethereum, Ripple.,etc.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:20:32 PM

Nothing happened with bitcoin, Rather, Bitcoin is doing well and it is increasing gradually. You may delete The December 2017 to January 2018 Months from your memory. That was the fake price of bitcoin. That fake pump harmed a lot in the Cryptocurrency market. If you here from the last year then you may look at the past year in this time! Bitcoin price was a little above of 1K USD! What did we think in July 2017? Bitcoin price may hit 2k - 3K USD, Right? Then what should we hope for this year? Don't judge bitcoin by seeing that two months fake price.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

If someone knew how the price of bitcoin will behave, it's hard to anticipate. You can only guess. And someone will definitely be lucky, but someone does not. But it seems to me that in the coming months there must be a recovery.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

It seems that the fall has not been going on for several weeks. Bitcoin no longer drops below 5800, more than that - it began to grow now. Do not you think that this shows that the fall is over? And now will the growth begin?
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

the price movement was always so volatile and the movements in prices always happened to become not stable. But recently the exchange hacks within 2 months have made investors to lose confidence in market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: