Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to Bitcoin Market Nowadays?  (Read 1152 times)
Sijan677

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

The market is horrible now - look at it - it is just a series of small pumps followed by a slow leakage down - rather like trying to keep a bouncy castle inflated but it has a leak. Sooner or later they will have a huge dump and it will all be down at ATLs.Market prices are unpredictable in general and bitcoin is a highly volatile asset, so it’s more unpredictable, but that’s not just happening nowadays. It’s happened forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

Since no preconditions for the growth of bitcoin are foreseen, we will fall even lower with the rest of the  cryptocurrency market.
fndsr

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?
for now experience a decline in value and the price is quite drastic but for the future of his great expectations as what you submit is a fairly high price increase, but all of it can not be ascertained correctly

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

Seeing how the market now, I can see there is still a huge dump to happen. As far as indicators are pointing, it is still on it's bear for upcoming days. But still hopinh for the price to achieve the pump after that.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

I am dumbfounded myself because this time around it seems it keeps on falling and i am afraid it might even cross into the 4k zone. We all hope that things change as soon as possible because currently almost the whole crypto community waiting for a rise in bitcoin and its bull run to redeem things.
agatha90

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

In my opinion the decrease in bitcoin prices is due to the many exchanges affected by hack and bitcoin volume is decreasing, if the volume increases then the price will increase.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Mainly crypto market is fully unpredictable based on this most of the coins are infected after 2017 so btc also suffering for price based on this in this month the price of btc increased little which is good news also it will be increased soon based on demand and supply.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

As you can see bitcoin value keep bouncing and downtrend .
If this keep happening, I won't be surprise it will reach under $ 5000 very soon

Except you guys want to start purchase on $ 6250  Cheesy

https://imgur.com/pRKfKuW
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

The bitcoin market nowadays is very volatile, it is still in the bear market season, the price of bitcoin is very falldown in the coin market index ,but I think the market is now slowly going up or its value is also slowly rising above, we should not worry this just a normal happennings.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?

The market is in critical condition because many sell bitcoins, they are too scared if bitcoins die, and that's why they become panic sellers. But I am sure the market will return to health again.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ashfakur

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

Crypto currency is happening every year, when we look at bitcoin's pice history, we can understand that every year there is crypto currency dwon from the last of December every year, exactly this year it has been that which is still going on - there are some unscrupulous people who talk about bitcoin every year fake news! As a result, there are many penic sellers who sell bitcoin on fake news, which resulted in market dwan, this year after a fake news  the market was very dwon and they will buy it bitcoin at the same time, but the idea is very early market will be pump again! And this is crypto history, so guys jast wait and see, bitcoin is the bestBTC

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

You're right about that! Nowadays bitcoin's price really went up and down. Actually, most of this are down since 1st quarter of the year. As of now, we really can't predict what's gonna happen to its value. All we could do is hope for the best and invest in it while it's in its lowest value. Do not lose hope on bitcoin's power.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

bitcoin market is currently happening in the matter of significant price declines, now bitcoin is being hit by the sluggish market problems. but this can not be made as one of the concerns because now the bitcoin can run well and can be optimistic if bitcoin will continue to grow and raise the high price.

noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

in my opinion at this time bitaoin market sat is in a very bad condition and I do not know what happened that causes bitcoin market to drop drastically but we must be patient there must be bitcoin market back up maybe buthh not long
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

Like all of us know,bitcoin reach it's ATH in december last year,so falling in price is to be expected.Even if there are sign that the price maybe become bull,but there's people who sell their bitcoin right away and make bitcoin price drop again.
Malek3

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

nowadays bitcoin market prices goes down very fast because the demand of bitcoin is getting more low lot of the countries ban bitcoin as a currency because they want to create their own coin. We have to hold btc because its falling now.
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

Well, the prices of Bitcoin keep fluctuating every now and then.The prices seem lower but the next moment it hits the sky again , and the reasons behind it are also really uncertain. Probably market manipulation has taking to do with it.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

to bitcoin market nowadays is bad and is happening things that happen once year i mean it deceases but okay it is fine because i believe that it is going to be as its preview price and everything is going to be fine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

Now a days,the price of bitcoin is became unpredictable one.Last year,the price of bitcoin is start to raise in the month of August.So we can expect some huge raise in the price of bitcoin.If you are depressed with current market price,just hold your bitcoin till the end of August.You will get huge profit in hand.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

The volatility of bitcoin has made bitcoin to assume fluctuations in price values. Fluctuation in bitcoin prices is what is happening so far this year but we are hoping bitcoin will come back good.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: