Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to Bitcoin Market Nowadays?  (Read 1154 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

As we can see that the bitcoin market is very low nowadays and we do not know until when it is,better to make it as a chance for us to buy bitcoin so that when the time comes that bitcoin is increase its market price again we all happy then.

Other people says that after a few months bitcoin will recover but i really don't know if that will really happen because until now the price of bitcoin are so low. If there is a big investors can invest in bitcoin i think the recovery of it can happen.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:42:54 AM

The market nowadays is totally red and the price of bitcoin is almost hitting to 6,000 USD today. Here comes again the price of bitcoin is constant falling after of slighly price recover for several days. Hoping in the few days the value of bitcoin will recover again.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:49:09 AM

Now a days bitcoin in the market is under the influence of the bearish market and the current price is +6K mean time the same bitcoin price last year this time is less than 1K  .Normally bitcoin market is volatile one and its price can be varied to different levels.But bitcoin price on last December was +20K which is the highest value to bitcoin in the history.There are specific reasons to such price movement upward but still the market source is expecting  such movement or above because bitcoins potentiality is very strong to hike the price at any levels.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

For now, i dont know what happen on the market price. Other users says price will recover on the following month, but nowadays price are unpredictable, we dont know when the price increase/decrease. But im not losing hope and patience until the price will recover.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:10:47 AM

The price of bitcoin fluctuates  most of the time just like many of other cryptocurrency so you need to keep your cool and not perturbed. The price will certainly rise again
coromabur

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?

That's because the growing number of governments that ban bitcoin in their country affects the bitcoin demand that is now getting lower, the result of bitcoin prices continue to fall until now. But maybe in the near future can return to normal.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:00:00 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?
We have nothing to worry about. What's happening today is just normal. We should still be happy because we can now buy cheaper bitcoins. What's happening now will end and it's definitely worth the price of bitcoin again. So buy lots of bitcoins and hold them. Because its price hikes especially near the ber months.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

Do not panic guys. It is just normal like what happened last year. Always expect that from January to August, most of the time and most of the coin are dump but don't worry by September the pump value will start again.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

For me I"m not be worried or panic happen in bitcoin market nowadays because bitcoin is belong into a long term of service they start there are many coins put in the market and cryptocurrency will be the one support them.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

I'll simply say that the market is experiencing a long moment of correction; after the sharp rise in price that drew a lot of newbies into crypto thinking the price will keep going up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. [/qoute]

Nothing is predictable. Everything in crypto is unpredictable, unless you are super good in TA. Your best bet in predicting the market is not the FA but the TA. So don't just rely on news.

[qoute]I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?

I think it's the people who invested in bitcoin when it was still at it's ATH. They are now giving up and losing steam so they just gradually, sold their BTCs. look at the volume of the market it's getting lower and lower by the day. This only means that these are the dumb money just giving up. And the smart money are squeezing the most out of it, that's why they are trying to bring down the price lower and lower for a discounted price.

But the best idea about this is this is an indicator that most money are dumb money. Why? Because like what you said, there are good news all over. Almost No bad news about crypto. why it keeps on falling down, if this happened last Dec. every news will add 1500 USD in it. But now why? Because majority of people think like a herd. They are sheep. Instead of buying now when it's low, they rather sell because they are fearful. But when the bull run begins, they will start buying and buying on the top.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. [/qoute]

Nothing is predictable. Everything in crypto is unpredictable, unless you are super good in TA. Your best bet in predicting the market is not the FA but the TA. So don't just rely on news.

[qoute]I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?

I think it's the people who invested in bitcoin when it was still at it's ATH. They are now giving up and losing steam so they just gradually, sold their BTCs. look at the volume of the market it's getting lower and lower by the day. This only means that these are the dumb money just giving up. And the smart money are squeezing the most out of it, that's why they are trying to bring down the price lower and lower for a discounted price.

But the best idea about this is this is an indicator that most money are dumb money. Why? Because like what you said, there are good news all over. Almost No bad news about crypto. why it keeps on falling down, if this happened last Dec. every news will add 1500 USD in it. But now why? Because majority of people think like a herd. They are sheep. Instead of buying now when it's low, they rather sell because they are fearful. But when the bull run begins, they will start buying and buying on the top.

People invested when price reached ATH. Whales who sold in that moment will buy again cheap Bitcoins from the one`s
who bought on that top and now sell in fear. I think there are many ships in this world like you say Nonconformist, like a herd
they buy&sell in wrong time and after they blame crypto-currencies for their loss.
   When friends around me ask me about Bitcoin today I ask them market is at bottom or near it. I tell them that this technology
will be more adopted in future and if they plan to buy any crypto-currencies this is good moment for that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

if it has been varying these between 5800 and 6700 has been a market movement but very low may be a movement of whales or a slight recovery of the market also seen that the future markets of bitcoin in stock exchanges in the states joined a big influence in the prices of bitcoin in the last months since it started to work and also because in some countries it is approved and in others are in expectations that also has good influence hopefully continue to rise in one way or another to see if we get to the 20000 again

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin market nowadays it at the point where the price is fluctuating so badly. Many prediction goes wrong about the price of bitcoin. But, although right now its very fluctuating, i strongly believe that the price will recovery soon.

CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

As the blockchain technology is decentralized the ups and downs of the crypto currency is rapid. So if the bitcoin market is low now, it will rise up somehow at a certain time.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

I think there is no repeat of 2017 bullrun this year and bitcoin growth this year will be completely opposite to last year. But it will not be all negative growth because bitcoin can still rise but below its all-time high last year. And since bitcoin is unpredictable, nobody know when will the top coin rise again like the one that last year. The anticipated bullrun may not be seen this year because of the so called bitcoin price accumulation. 
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

The value of bitcoin has seen significant losses over the last week, dropping to its lowest price since October 2017. A hack on a major South Korean exchange, as well as a new study suggesting it's 2017 highs were artificially inflated, saw the world's most valuable cryptocurrency fall below $6,000 to an eight-month low.
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

This really hard time and it's long overdue due, people has been saying crypto will come to normal soon but it kept worsing  daily.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

all investors can not know for sure the future price because it is one of the investment risk with cryptocurrency therefore required confidence and trust to bitcoin
rayfordadam

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

Some countries banned this currency that why a huge dip, But I hope in a future situation will change
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: