Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24824 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:16:04 AM

I strongly believe In Crypto and hope the market will rise soon. Untill that time i will collect some more coins for myself and ready to takeoff the moon.
There is no doubt that the crypto market will skyrocketing soon, and it usually happens in August, and I think that hold is more profitable than having to sell at a cheap price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DogmaF10

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

We all are know that money knows no nationality, i think right now there are dumping time happened in the market. We cant avoid that from being happens when dumpings are everywhere, especially when panic selling comes, it will adding a negative trend to the market.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

The Bitcoin demand now is low due to FUD that are spreading in the internet in which it makes people to avoid this investment and some holders are selling their coins because of fear then leave but once Bitcon will bounce back thru bullish run then of course these people that are now afraid to invest will eager to come back again.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

There are so many reasons why crypto market is bearish. There are so many FUD happening and lots of investors are pulling out their investments. If you believe in the technology then you hodl. One reason as well is the hacking incidents of exchanges that really affected the market performance. Hopefully anytime soon the market will correct itself and will be bullish again for us to profit.
chienlm05

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

If you have seen last 2 years  growth then you will realize that market has  grown up to much and that's how market works after this growth there is little correction on market to go up again.
I love positive person as you. Crypto have many points to become most in the future. We shouldn't only veiw short time (1h Chart, 4h chart...)

Follow my opinion, Crypto is future. I trust that in the 20 year later, Crypto will popular and help people in the world
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

I strongly believe in crypto. in crypto a lot that causes price down and crash. in essence that causes it all to be a lot of sales rather than purchases. many sales one of them due to bad news, but the news may not necessarily the truth, investors have first panic and sell the coin they have.
I also think so many factors that cause the value of coin in cryptocurrency drops bad news and panic in selling their coin because bad news is certainly the truth is one factor, so should we be able to hold back when hearing information that is not necessarily true so we do not get caught in a panic situation so we sell our coin at a cheap price due to news that is not necessarily true.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

many people are hesitant to join cryptocurrency because they are afraid if they lose. before joining cryptocurrency, we must really understand about the world of cryptocurrency and have knowledge about it. because it'ss needed to manage our crypto assets well so we don't lose. besides, we should be able to accept the risks and do not give up easily. because that is the key to success.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:49:16 AM

Good question. Unfortunately, there isn't a simple answer to that. But I believe that the main factor is speculation. The market cap is relatively small and it isn't hard for big players to manipulate the price of main coins like BTC and ETH through some of the exchanges. The market will remain so volatile at least for a year or so. And no matter how strange it sounded, it is necessary that more big players with different strategies to enter the market. I think that will help to make the market more stable.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
There is not the reason to doubt cryptocurrencies right now, however you must very careful about in which coin you trust I said this because even if the market of cryptocurrencies has great projects at the same time there are so many scams that sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish which project is a legitimate one in which one is a scam that is just trying to get your money.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

All altcoins are following their mother currency Bitcoin. Prices of altcoins vary with the volatility of bitcoin currency. Altcoin functions more or less like bitcoins. Every year end all markets all over the world goes down, due to festival season investors withdraw their profits. As a result currency, equity, commodity market comes down. Addition to that many countries, which were earlier supporting cryptocurrencies  are now banning them over some security reasons. This is creating a panic wave among crypto investors. But soon this period will be over, and cryptocurrencies will start rising again.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

this question is very often asked, either because they might panic or there is another problem that is the background of this question. in my opinion, we all will not know what the true cause of the global crypto price is falling, perhaps because many investors are starting to withdraw from the crypto world because they feel that crypto no longer has a bright future or they are affected by the current issue. but we will soon see bullrun soon

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
yudayaurelia

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:26:36 AM

It turns out that not only Bitcoin is free, almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly.

Both Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of Cryptocurrency experienced a pretty good decline.

Various parties have analyzed that the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is just a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is the Bubble phenomenon.

Why is it said to be the Bubble phenomenon? Because like soap bubbles, it can break and break at any time.

Some even equate this Cryptocurrency phenomenon like the phenomenon of Tulip flowers in the Netherlands hundreds of years ago. The Tulip flower phenomenon shocked Europe to raise the price of Tulip flowers up to the maximum price. Until the bubble finally broke and Tulip prices returned to their original state, leaving many people who lost money.

However, there are other experts who say that the phenomenon of Cryptocurrency is like the Gold or Gold Rush phenomenon in America in the 1800s. Where people compete to dig for gold until the value of gold rises sharply. But unlike Tulip, gold is still used today as the basis for the exchange rate of money, so its value rarely falls.

This decline in cryptocurrency caused panic, until it was said that users of suicide consulting services increased in the United States. Many people who are afraid of the Tulip Fever phenomenon will recur.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

The market is going through a rather bad period, but I'm sure it will recover. He has gone through the period he was down but not as now. If the market is back and that will happen, all those who have invested during this time when the market is KO will be enriched. It is important to really believe that the market is coming back and worth investing.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Cryptocurrencies do not go down, just in the market there are fluctuations, as in any other modern market. Now more than ever useful to read information about the markets, especially I recommend to read the works of famous financiers Graham, Buffett, Gunn, because everything that happens on the market now has long been studied and analyzed. Success to you!
dmitrvlas86

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

I think in the crypt came a huge number of people who wanted to enrich themselves quickly and easily, and now they leave and there are true crypt lover, so the market is adjusted
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
I do not know for certain the reasons why crypto down, there are many factors in the decline in crypto market demand and more than users sell their cryptocurrency, one of the factors is panic, some issues such as crypto bans in other countries, some FUDs when G20 meetings which one of them discussed the impact of crypto on the economy of the country. In any condition even though now is a bearish market or whatever, I still believe in crypto because of some of the benefits that I got from crypto and the benefits of technology that continues to grow rapidly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

I think Crypto went down because last year all investors had gotten a lot of profit so they pulled all the funds in Crypto and it make the price of Crypto dropped.

canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

I think Crypto went down because last year all investors had gotten a lot of profit so they pulled all the funds in Crypto and it make the price of Crypto dropped.
Yeah exactly. This is the reason and the way that they cause the market to go down. Then they will buy bitcoin at a cheap price and I'm not sure when the new market will come back.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

Crypto goes down I think this is a normal situation from year to year crypto is indeed in conditions like this and for normal again I think it is still difficult to predict but we must be optimistic that in the future criypto will be normal again and the market will also rise
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

In my opinion, last year is the best time to sell your crypto and become rich . But in this year, this the best time to buy, hold and wait for the time to rise it again,. Crypto is hard to predict but no one knows that bitcoin will rise as the mother of all cryptocurrency when it fact its just a token use to pay game.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: