Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:31:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24835 times)
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

Because people are afraid of the ETF getting rejected again at the end of this month.
Everyone is really sensitive about that so we would expected everyone to be influenced and sort of careful about whether they should invest or not.
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

Only a singoeminers is placing the plug, so all developers should wake up to protect the miners, so everything can come over to normal condition
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:22:40 AM

We all know that crypto is an asset that can go up or down at any time. even now hard pressed to predict the rise or decline of crypto. Decrease in current crypto is happening, I think because of the many negative news coverage about crypto. so many investors away.
the biggest influence on the decline in crypto prices is because of the large number of investors who leave, because many projects commit fraud against them, and that makes investors dislike perticipating in a project
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

The price of most cryptocurrency (cryptocurrency) continues to fall on Thursday (03/15/2018) due to the increasingly tight regulation of this digital currency and after Google announced its plan to ban crypto-related advertisements on its platform.
Reporting from CNBC International, the market capitalization of digital coins around the world was US $ 310.4 billion (Rp 4.268 trillion), down more than US $ 60 billion from US $ 372.9 billion a day earlier, according to data from Coinmarketcap.com, which calculates prices from various cryptocurrency exchanges.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

The crypto price go down severely because of the last year bubble. A lot of investors rushed into crypto because they don't want to miss out. The late last year investors bought bitcoin at $20k and since then the price has been going down because they sold their coins at loss.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

I think its becouse of marcket fud.their is lot of fud news coming to ctypto thees days,my opinion is fud is the reason for this deep.but as market cycle trades will opean thier higher trades after market stable ,we can see big increase in few days😊😊
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

But I still strongly believe that crypto will show its best quality in the coming months so with the patience of the traders, the possibility of creating maximum income can be realized and certainly helps the economy to be better than before.
Patience and trust will play a big role for you to gain higher profit, we cannot succeed in this market if we don't that this kind of attitude. Trust is not an issue in this market, it just so happen that we are consist of many whales that can really manipulate the market. Crypto down, but its normal in any market this will happen more in the future.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

I strongly believe in crypto. in crypto a lot that causes price down and crash. in essence that causes it all to be a lot of sales rather than purchases. many sales one of them due to bad news, but the news may not necessarily the truth, investors have first panic and sell the coin they have.

But then the investors will not going to panicked if they do not hear some bad news. They will not sell for no reason. I still believe that it is really the negative news about the cryptocurrency that makes it in this situation. Many investors pulled their investments and that is why the market is down.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

Already crypto is static in 6200-6300 while if we look at the crypto history then it is clear that it show a rise in the end of the year and for my knowledge crypto will not go down more but it will become rise and it is the nature that after a fall there is a rise expected.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

Yes, what I agree with you in that year was literally in every sense of the word better. The market is on the decline and can be seen on the price chart for six months. Although today he showed a green candle and it says that he is still alive. I regret that I did not buy ethereum for $ 170, so the price was very attractive and it will take a very long time to wait for it.
Of course the cryptocurrency market is very much alive but base on fundamental analysis it will face a lot of dump in price before the end of this year and I will advice you to set capital aside to Ethereum when it below $170 before the end of this year.

racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

Wait what, it is natural for the market to go down, just be optimistic
and don't panic if the market is going down, be patient, it will recover.
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

There are a number of factors that can affect the market so prices fall.
People can become fuds, there is always negative news circling that can cause some people to panic and throw away their coins
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

How come I can’t trust crypto and leave crypto when lower price, I have take and get much profit by crypto so far and I can’t leave crypto with everything reason at happen with crypto. l take the moment when crypto and bitcoin at lower price to buy and invest again.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

The coins bought from the last bull run are being dump. They become impatient and given up on the coins they were hodling, most of them were ETH. They are selling at a low price just to get something on the money they invest. This is the dumping stage of the crypto and it can be a preposition to the next bull run. What I am sure of is that ETH will increase before the end of the year. It is a good idea to increase the number of coins we have while its cheap.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

Wait what, it is natural for the market to go down, just be optimistic
and don't panic if the market is going down, be patient, it will recover.
People who are so worried about the market are longing to become millionaires within a day.

But that's not how life with crypto is and others tend to think that there will be no more recovery and it will lead crypto's to be dead when they see a huge dip. I don't know how they are thinking that way, they are very much disappointed when they only see. Crypto isn't a scheme that just keeps on growing without any correction.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

I think the number of failed and scam ICOs is the cause of the market down, we all know that when the ICO fails to reach the softcap the project does not continue, and for refunds it is usually very difficult even many do not get a refund which makes investors afraid to invest the ICO and of course think the same crypto.
lt_dr

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:26:18 AM

Do you trust on Crypto? Yes, i do.
And I have another a funny ideal, you should wait until the next Lunar New Year holiday. Chinese investor maybe buy some BTC to gift someone. Seriously, I do not understand why the market is down. Simply after studying the TA and looking at the chart, I see clearly that it needs to be adjusted downward after a period of rapid growth.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

I am sure that it is connected with the BTC's price and BTC's price has gone down because of world's events only. The crypto is independent and strong but too fragile.
You are mixing several concepts, cryptocurrencies are volatile, that is true, and cryptocurrencies are volatile because it's a new technology and compared to the rest of the markets the amount of money invested in cryptocurrencies is very low, but that doesn't mean that this market is frail if it was governments would have already destroyed this market already.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:21:40 AM

Of course I believe in crypto. Because crypto has been proven to exist, and also runs. Prices fell because demand was reduced, it affected prices in the crypto market. I think everyone will recover, it's just that they are still waiting for time.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

We all know that crypto is an asset that can go up or down at any time. even now hard pressed to predict the rise or decline of crypto. Decrease in current crypto is happening, I think because of the many negative news coverage about crypto. so many investors away.
the biggest influence on the decline in crypto prices is because of the large number of investors who leave, because many projects commit fraud against them, and that makes investors dislike perticipating in a project
the more the lack of user Cryptocurrency can afford to make a decrease in Cryptocurrency.
so it makes Cryptocurrency that returns the recovery needs of development and the value in Cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: