Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24825 times)
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:37:52 AM

Always, Remember What Comes up must go down. Crypto has been put in many news last year thats why it grew popularity and alot wanted to invest that helped the crypto ATH last year. The reason it went down is because there is no real use case for it other than payments and the HYPE for it is now gone.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:43:18 AM

We all know that crypto is an asset that can go up or down at any time. even now hard pressed to predict the rise or decline of crypto. Decrease in current crypto is happening, I think because of the many negative news coverage about crypto. so many investors away.
the biggest influence on the decline in crypto prices is because of the large number of investors who leave, because many projects commit fraud against them, and that makes investors dislike perticipating in a project
the more the lack of user Cryptocurrency can afford to make a decrease in Cryptocurrency.
so it makes Cryptocurrency that returns the recovery needs of development and the value in Cryptocurrency.
the developers always make improvement , but the problems is investor knowledge is not enough to understand about market volatility, so when them see market crashing they consider it as end of crypto.so easily left from the market.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

because of the many trades that have already taken place in it or it could be people who invest in it a little and don't let us make mistakes that are not known by the crypto world.
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

Because of the ETF event.
It has been rejected twice for the last two months so there will be no surpise if it get rejected one more time.
The thing is the people. They make the news so big a deal that change the entire market sentiment when that happens.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:07:56 AM

Well just like any regular market,crypto also has its ups and downs only that it is decentralized and higly volatile that is why its value can abruptly goes down or drastically goes up at times though as of the moment it is really bloody.In times like this,there is no need to panic or quit because it won't help us recover our loss.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:34:34 AM

in the crypto space up and down it has become a very ordinary thing but we must be wise in responding to it otherwise we will experience considerable losses
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:37:23 AM

It is primarily because of the big sell off of those holders. They have been heavily invested and just waiting for more people to jump in. Unknowingly that they are just filling up the orders and inflating the price. Thus led to the crash when the major holders sold their portfolios.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

Because crypto market rise up against the nature of work last year. Eventually went down. We didn't want to believe it in the beginning, we thought we would continue to rise, because we were always used to earnings.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

I still trust crypto despite the months of bear market. I took it as an opportunity to invest and increase the number of coins I am hodling. I am prepared for the next bull run and came up with a plan in case that the bull run didn't happen this year. The volatile market can cause anyone to sell their coin and I am taking advantage of that. I always wait for them to dump their coin.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
Every investor was much ecstatic about about the bull market early this year. Remember, a lot of factors come to play in determining the price and value of the crypto market. The decline in the crypto market started when the governmental attacks became intense with the reason of wanting to impose regulations on the Bitcoin and the entire crypto market. This act created fear in potential investors and most investors withdrew their shares.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

The cryptocurrency 'Gold Rush' is somthing a lots of people feels they have to participate in and take advantage of. Unfortunately for many newbies, cryptocurrency is not just 'Gold Rush' but a finest technology with it's sets of  rules and ideals which they must comply with.

Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:09:43 AM

How many days until the next big dump?
With some basic TA, I've calculated that we'll hit 7k between Sept 16-19 depending on how fast things go. After that who knows what'll happen.

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

Crypto still became the most interesting part to invest. though indeed much once the decline happens, but this is the usual cycle. Indeed it leads to the volume in the market was down far enough and also it is one of the causes of crypto keep falling in value. but clearly, if you want to wait will certainly be able to recover.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:25 AM

Yes, now crypto is down and this is indeed a reasonable situation in the cryptocurrency world, fluctuations certainly occur every year, all we can do is wait and be patient and remain optimistic that crypto will rise again
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:29:48 AM

Cryptocurrecy goes down for one simple reason, Demand and supply dynamics! It happens in any given msrket situation thst people are manipulating the cryptocurrency market through Demand and supply and many who undetstand this  make the of opportunities in cryptocurrency market!
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

The price of the coins declined as investors many who left crypto. Many investors are disappointed because a lot of fraud going on, and they also experienced it. But there are still many people who believe that the market will soon rise. And we have to keep investing and be patient.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:07:55 AM

The price of the coins declined as investors many who left crypto. Many investors are disappointed because a lot of fraud going on, and they also experienced it. But there are still many people who believe that the market will soon rise. And we have to keep investing and be patient.
Somehow FUD are making crypto down. I have experience this before and I am not shocked that the price go deeper and deeper. It is normal here in crypto , Having fud sell and price go deep down. Price should be rising soon as I am predicting.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

There are times when the whole of Crypto needs to correct itself from external forces that elevated its price during the last quarter of 2017. Now it is correcting to adjust to the right price based on what it currently moving in the markets. We can expect another elevation in the last quarter of this year as predicted based on trends.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

I trust crypto and now crypto is down because of many reasons but no body can actually judge bitcoin in instance and Crypto is not centrally controlled so a minor news can change the currency price and when the good news comes the prices touch the sky so it is a common activity in the crypto and now it is again growing.

dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Crypto dropped because of the large number of people who sold coins at low prices and carried out on a large scale together in the near future. But now Crypto is starting to rise again and there are lots of green coins. Hopefully this is the beginning of Crypto to recover and reduce our concerns so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: