Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24824 times)
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

There are a lot of reasons for the crypto market to fall down, so I think we should concentrate and be patient, do not worry too much, the market will recover in the future, I think only at the end of this year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

There are a lot of reasons for the crypto market to fall down, so I think we should concentrate and be patient, do not worry too much, the market will recover in the future, I think only at the end of this year
It remains to wait a short time, I think so. We need to wait a bit and we will soon see the long-awaited growth, be patient and everything will turn out.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

Instability in the market began in essence with the collapse of Bitcoin's price, after which the whole market became rather unstable. It seems to me that we should not expect a special improvement ...
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

Crypto is going down due to correction mode of this market and ups and downs are the part of this market but do not panic about current situations of this market I think it will be recovered soon.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Crypto go down as result of united states securities and exchange not making a right decision on giving solutions to problems facing crypto.United states securities and exchanges suppose to regulate exchanges to a reasonable extent by making sure that no exchange list tokens/coins that have no functional product or service people are using,instead of doing that,they resorted to rejecting and delaying btc etf including the application submitted by CBOE,and anytime they reject btc etf the price of crypto go down.
 Crypto go down as a result of government crackdown on crypto thinking it might compete with its national currency of which we have seen,heard and read about how Chinese government is banning every form of crypto event.
Crypto go down as a result of whales wanting to take profit and buy at dip.
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

I understood one thing in crypto - it's more important to sell it in time than to buy it. The crypto market has fallen to the bottom in the present time. But the investors' money after the sale of the altcoyins did not disappear anywhere - they have money in their hands and this inspires them for the risks. The time of huge investments is coming back.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

On the contrary, the crypto market began to recover. I believe that everything will fall into place on the sly and all expensive coins such as bitcoin and ethereum will return their prices. I think that this is a good sign for growth.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
Its true that a lot of people became an investor of cryptocurrency even students, but when cryptocurrency started to have huge price in the market many people started to sell their holdings and many countries started to banned it causes to lose a lot of investors.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

All these falls could only be related to the interests of rich people, because they began the collapse of the crypto currency, because the prices in the market became very strange in an instant, I think that you also noticed this, it was all due only to interests.
Kortekmax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

The situation on the market is very interesting, it is clear that some forces are squeezing figures that are convenient for large market players. I think it's worth waiting for the moment when people stop selling cheaply, and then there will be a change in the trend.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
That's just because even students started investing in this market everything is falling. It is necessary to clear the market from people who wanted to get rich quick and bought Bitcoin above $ 10,000. When they all sell at a loss then the growth begins

because crypto is able to change everything and everything becomes easy even the unemployed can earn income through crypto, if anyone says that the students who cause the price to go down I don't agree because we are working together and definitely get extra income. no one wants to stay below, surely they also want to succeed

indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

in my opinion, why does Cryptocurrency go down, especially Altcoins because of the unstable world economy, this is evident from the current world economic turmoil. this will greatly affect Cryptocurrency, namely by reducing investors.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?

Chinese New Year is the most ridiculous explanation for the fall of the market. How about orthodox Easter, Catholic Christmas and thousands more holidays of all religions and peoples.
I think the price is falling due to several reasons.
At the end of 2017 the price was inflated.
Some of the big players decided to lower the price (manipulation).
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

Its all depends on market. There was a time when market grows up and at now market is low.There are many reasons for market is getting down but slowly market had stabilize and go better in future.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
cryptocurrency is characterized by high volatility. and if we just think and make assumptions, we will just lose money, but not earn
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

because many people panicked when the price of Bitcoin dropped, so everyone immediately sold their coins and that caused the price of crypto to go down.

moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

a lot of random people came into the industry and inflated the market ... like in the dot com
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is the digital currency and  decentralised in nature because of this many country ban it in their country. When one country ban it trading, marketing in their country then the negative effect of this show on the price. One of the main reasons behind this topic is its volatile. Because of its high volatile many investors pull out their investment and this thing one of the reasons behind cryptocurrency downfall. Another thing which cause trouble for it is its untraceable money transaction because of this many criminal activities are happen and many country ban it for this reason and this thing put negative affect on the progress of cryptocurrency.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

The market turned out to be too weak. The price for cryptocurrency was too high and now it has returned to normal indicators. If we see in the near future the implementation of the blockchain and the increase in Bitcoin acceptance by people, we will see an increase in the price.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
We can speculate endlessly and never find the right answer. For me, the sphere of cryptocurrencies is the most unpredictable that can only be and for this reason I do not think about why there are such UPS and downs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: