Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24825 times)
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

The market has been crawling in red for a long time.There are many projects available and many coins.Most of them are worthless coins.You really need to follow the market very well.Next year, the market will be green.Good times are waiting for us.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

Cryptocurrency is very unstable and this is normal. Every economy fails even the most stable. Cryptocurrency is no exception. But I am sure that everything will work out by the end of the year.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

I don't think anyone can give you a precise answer, because if they can they be extremely rich trying to make profits by predicting the market, we all speculate on various reasons, such as the pump and dumps of the whales, different news that affect the fud or the fomo of casual investors and the manipulation of the market in general, those can be reasons for sudden changes in the price of alts.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Because; "Market Cycle".

Nothing can go up continuously. There will always be a cycle of ups and downs.

ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

If the market would not be so unstable, then in fact it would not be interesting to be here and trade in a coin. Because the whole essence of cryptocurrency is that the course would change.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is very unstable and this is normal. Every economy fails even the most stable. Cryptocurrency is no exception. But I am sure that everything will work out by the end of the year.
actually it's true, but when some new projects come in and make big changes, I'm sure the market will also improve, because I think this decline is caused by a sluggish market with products that are almost (actually) not related to crypto

Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

I think a lot of factors affect the fall in crypto currencies. And as for me, one of the reasons for panic among investors during the red market
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
haha maybe you're right Cheesy after all China is influential in that field. however i still trust crypto and moreover, i trust it will blossom as never before. just no desperate actions, please

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

Why?
People sell because scared of losing and because speculation bots working hard to earn daily earnings.
Bots are not really guilty about what it's happening, most people that are using bots in order to try to earn an advantage over other traders are using them for short them trades and what we are looking for is a very strong negative trend that made the price of bitcoin to go down, however you are correct on the first part of your post when you say that the main cause of the decrease in price was that people got scared of losing money.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

There is a lot of manipulation behind it.. Nothing we can control, even though there are good news coming up, the market still goes down

Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

Because there are so many scam projects now, Be careful, they seem to have very good projects. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in his project
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

I strongly believe in crypto. in crypto a lot that causes price down and crash. in essence that causes it all to be a lot of sales rather than purchases. many sales one of them due to bad news, but the news may not necessarily the truth, investors have first panic and sell the coin they have.

As far as I can judge markets go up and down because of short or long term differences between the number of buyers and sellers. That’s it, nothing more.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

Today, the collapse of the major global indices on financial exchanges around the world began, so we are seeing a collapse in the cryptocurrency market, I'm afraid for cryptocurrency.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

I strongly believe in crypto. in crypto a lot that causes price down and crash. in essence that causes it all to be a lot of sales rather than purchases. many sales one of them due to bad news, but the news may not necessarily the truth, investors have first panic and sell the coin they have.

As far as I can judge markets go up and down because of short or long term differences between the number of buyers and sellers. That’s it, nothing more.
Investors are lose their interest on cryptocurrency due to bitcoin drop. This has push the market down cause we got less buyers rather than sellers. We all has waiting for the market goes green again this end of the year. Lets see if the predict will come true.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

Crypto increase and the decrease in price is common. the fundamental aspect that is present in crypto crypto values affect quite so it will get down and up without it could be predicted with certainty. News about crypto, teams and more good denial and support would be quite influential in crypto and maybe this happened some time ago to take place at this time.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
So whats the lunar new year of Chinese going to do about the falling prices?Lol chinese is not fool to withdraw their cryptocurrency just to have some foods on the table for new year

They will not spend precious coin just for the sake of new year since they have fiats reserve for that said occasion

And students and waitresses has nothing to do also about the fall because the whole world are experiencing economic problem now,not only the crypto community so this is a universal effect
universal3ee

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?

I believe this drop is started by some crypto users that lose confidence in crypto and they start to cash out and others just follow and the price decline further. Follow by crypto is being rejected by the authorities and this move makes instill greater fear in people and the price is making a bigger drop.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

In my opinion the crypto market is down and down due to many factors. The most important and most dangerous is because Bitcoin has reduced prices in recent times. The reason why the Altcoins have fallen dramatically.
drixty

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

Most every fan of cryptocurrency will tell you that you can have complete trust in it because it is based on blockchain technology which has no central authority’, like a government, behind it.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

I think cryptocurrency market will rise and dump from time to time,  I do not see any particular reason except for regular trading concerns and intricacies that involves growing an ecosystem that is new.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: