Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24825 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
So whats the lunar new year of Chinese going to do about the falling prices?Lol chinese is not fool to withdraw their cryptocurrency just to have some foods on the table for new year

They will not spend precious coin just for the sake of new year since they have fiats reserve for that said occasion

And students and waitresses has nothing to do also about the fall because the whole world are experiencing economic problem now,not only the crypto community so this is a universal effect

take account over 70% of bitcoin is on Chinese hand, Chinese are good in manipulating economy. no escape for crypto as well. shorting during festive season is just an excuse. Creating illusion that normal people can influence market movement.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

Previously, the crypto market showed a fairly stable and continuous increase in their prices. Therefore, it is quite logical that over time the price dynamics in the market should have changed. This happened over time, during this year we observe a financial correction, from next year the situation should change.
arinze_10

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?

i think the downtrend was anticipated or rather expected. considering the growth Bitcoin had early this year.. more sincerely this is the peak of its down time...come next year there should be an up rise the crypto market
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Yes, Bitcoin recently lowered the price and many tokens went down. I think this is temporary, time is expected to increase Roll Eyes
caliluv714

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

Current downtrend is starting. I recommend not investing at this time. Very dangerous
And it is important that the BTC decreases, which will lead to a decrease in other coin
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

The crypto market falls down because big players buy large amounts of coins from each other without using exchanges. Accordingly, the price does not grow.
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

This is one of the trends of the crypto currency world, then down then up. Do not panic in vain - there will always be growth after a fall Grin
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

Market starting to drop again.I think this will be the final dip we all waited.Hope BTC will start its Bull run finally after this.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

Many investors enter this crypto world at the wrong time, and not at the right time. Many investors still trust in crypto with all the risks. They still believe that crypto repair will soon recover and the situation will change and the market will recover.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Well. Crypto and Bitcoin made too much headlines and got alot more attention then anticipated. I think this market slump has done a good thing and that is to discard the unwanted attention out of the crypto world and now only serious people are sticking to it. IT should had been this way but that December 2017 changed it. Good to have the same time back.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
i think this is because of something behind the scene! maybe the owners of it can't decise something between them and these drops down are just symptoms that we witness

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

I believe that many investors who came to the peak of crypto now do not believe in crypto. They can not understand how Bitcoin, which cost 20 thousand dollars, now costs 7 thousand.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
in theory, cryptocurrency and blockchain is the key technology in new revolution world
it solved lots of problems of fiat money right now. and much more convinient, safer.
but the market capacity is too small, so easy to be controled, pump and dump, people lose the faith.
it might take long time for market to recover
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

I think that there won’t be the end of cryptocurrencies. They are a new technology with a lot of promise and potential. Whether you should invest is not something that anyone on the internet can tell you. It depends on your circumstances and your tolerance for risk/volatility.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

There is always a reason for prices to fall. A famous investor may have talked about the crypto coins negatively, crypto coins in any state may be banned or a large exchange can be hacked. So I don't think too much anymore Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

There is always a reason for prices to fall. A famous investor may have talked about the crypto coins negatively, crypto coins in any state may be banned or a large exchange can be hacked. So I don't think too much anymore Smiley
We cant question why it always like these, in fact since the beginning price fluctuations already exist and as we recall,  the  current prices are totally far by then.
The popularity of crypto turns into some people having a bad interest on it, and they'll just do scamming and hacking accounts for the seek of their own which could ruin the entire community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
Many of the events that happened to Crypto caused the price to fall on Crypto and the biggest effect was the rumors that occurred on Crypto such as rejection from various parties and more because Crypto was still relatively new even though there are now many who know Crypto but that is not enough to raise the price of Crypto months this, BTC's dominance has increased if it continues to increase until next month, prices will return to strength.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

This year is indeed a tough year for cryptocurrency, because prices have fallen 70 percent from the peak in early January and regulatory uncertainty continues to occur.
But the cryptocurrency currency market is still active and still trusted by investors to invest, so from that, we don't all panic if bitcoin prices decline.
At the end of this year, BTC prices may rise, but it will not be able to pass BTC prices last year. But we can only predict and wait for the real that happens later.

▔▔▔▔▔
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

This year is indeed a tough year for cryptocurrency, because prices have fallen 70 percent from the peak in early January and regulatory uncertainty continues to occur.
But the cryptocurrency currency market is still active and still trusted by investors to invest, so from that, we don't all panic if bitcoin prices decline.
At the end of this year, BTC prices may rise, but it will not be able to pass BTC prices last year. But we can only predict and wait for the real that happens later.

it can also be said this year as the worst year of the crypto market throughout history and it is difficult to be able to regain its growth. but with many enthusiasts and investors who still believe in crypto, it will be all of us who will be able to increase the credibility of the cryptocurrency as the best investment tool.
still not predictable will December there will be an increase or even the price of bitcoin will only be stable at a price of $6500- $7000, because at this time the price has come back down.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

When the crypto enters the market season of money in the world of money, prices start to fall. The market is always on the red band for about 3-4 months. There are too many coins, it's really hard to follow. Be careful.
crypto declined from a few months ago and with Crypto's current step many people are confused because of their income from cryptocurrency, so with crypto's declining number of people waiting for crypto prices to return by holding their altcoins and investing in the long term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆