Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24835 times)
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

I will not give you obvious reasons. But I can say with confidence that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical. And he's an unstable person. We see prices rise and fall again and again, and that's normal. But from year to year the price increases.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

I will not give you obvious reasons. But I can say with confidence that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical. And he's an unstable person. We see prices rise and fall again and again, and that's normal. But from year to year the price increases.
you're absolutely right. because up and down its price in the market cannot be predicted, and at any time can vary. and it's called a fluctuating nature. but I am sure the end of the year later the State of the market will definitely back improves.

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

Crypto is down, it has become a volatile condition, every year it is like that, don't panic with conditions like this, because when the crypto goes down we can just be patient and wait to get back up, still optimistic everything will run normally
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:34:01 AM

If you have seen last 2 years  growth then you will realize that market has  grown up to much and that's how market works after this growth there is little correction on market to go up again.

Market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, anything can happen at any given time during the market trading, price value may goes down and up with out warning, it is all dependent on the volume of investment put in by the investors in the market. crypto is confronted by a lot of issues like the issue on Banned, Scammer, Hackers and the Regulation by the government whom not accepting yet the crypto in the main stream market.a lot of this indicators may contribute to the Volatility of the market affecting the price as posted.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
I really trust cryptocurrencies because it gives me a lot income and money even it will takes time to gain create money. In addition, even the price of cryptocurrencies was down now I still believe and have trust on it because I do believe that in the near future it will help to become rich.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

Personally, I still believe in the excellent potential for successful development of the crypto market in the future. Of course, one of the investors was hardly pleased with the similar dynamics of falling prices. But I am sure that with time the situation will normalize, financial correction and negative world news will end, so prices will rise.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Loss of interest from people as well as the loss of many projects that have ceased to show signs of life, the departure of many private investors, as well as negative news can and are already worsening the lives of people.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Because this time to buy and Invest in cryptocurrency.
And so many negative fact on cryptocurrency now.
We must believe that someday will grow again.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

Crypto is down, it has become a volatile condition, every year it is like that, don't panic with conditions like this, because when the crypto goes down we can just be patient and wait to get back up, still optimistic everything will run normally
it is difficult to avoid with the decline in crypto prices every month even every day as it is now, at this time the conditions are not good, throw negative thoughts and move forward by finding solutions to stay calm. we want the best because crypto is very useful for everyone with its system. only way to stay calm and believe crypto is fine.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

All the waiters and students both entered cryptography and came out in February 2018. The problem is that the market has become very spontaneous and this has led to a rapid destabilization of the course. I believe that pampas and dumps harm this industry.

Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Cryptocurrency fluctuates and this is normal. Since it is cyclical, it will soon restore its previous price and begin to grow. In any case, it will be sooner or later.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Its because crypto are now polluted with non believers who just want to earn easy money. A lot of fake news which leads to people selling their coins to avoid losses, a lot of regulations from SEC to stop crypto being the no. 1 payment method in the world. These are just examples but if you really know what crypto and blockchain are capable of doing then you should worry not because time will come that all people will embrace crypto.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Cryptocurrency fluctuates and this is normal. Since it is cyclical, it will soon restore its previous price and begin to grow. In any case, it will be sooner or later.
true, cryptocurrency fluctuates and there is some cyclical but in my opinion its gonna be hard to reach it previous price since 2017 price is the highest record i think

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

Crypto goes down because there are no investors, nobody wants to invest, or wants but only for this low price.
What does it mean? Maybe the silence before next bull run? Maybe, or maybe we are just at the beginning of the fall.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

If nothing happens positively in the market in the near future, then we will most likely be ill for a very long time, until the manipulators decide to raise the prices for cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
it can happen but actually i believe in the cruptocurremcy world and there are a l9t of chances for it to stay as it is now
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Crypto is not getting down. it is their market value who goes down.
This is normal, the market needs the demand to go up.
IF there will be dumpers it will fall.
We are the one who dictate the market price as people are the one to buy and make demands.
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

If nothing happens positively in the market in the near future, then we will most likely be ill for a very long time, until the manipulators decide to raise the prices for cryptocurrency.
tjhere can be a lot of chanxes for the cruptocurrency wolrd but it is very hard to tell which is gonna happen next
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?

Such price fluctuations are quite normal for most financial markets. Therefore, after a long price increase in the crypto market, the expected financial correction has come. But there is no need to panic because of the decline in the price of coins - now is a great time for a prospective purchase and hold of coins.

draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?

Such price fluctuations are quite normal for most financial markets. Therefore, after a long price increase in the crypto market, the expected financial correction has come. But there is no need to panic because of the decline in the price of coins - now is a great time for a prospective purchase and hold of coins.
I agree on app points you mentioned. It is time to redistribute own portfolio and consolidate it on asset with big future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: