Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:33:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24835 times)
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:05:47 AM

Since the drop of price on most cryptocurrency so much happen this year, I really hope that the pumping will be occur at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

In my own thoughts, the reason why crypto go down is because people who bought this coins are afraid to hold and don't know on how to handle on this kind of situation. They just thought that investing in here is only for gaining profits. Perhaps, if they just learn and explore more on how the crypto flows, then maybe the market is stable.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

In my opinion the crypto market is down and down due to many factors. The most important and most dangerous is because Bitcoin has reduced prices in recent times. The reason why the Altcoins have fallen dramatically.
Bitcoin has its own influence on the entire crypto market due to the large pairing of Bitcoin to almost every coin on the market. The market also goes down when people begin to panic sell like what happened at the beginning of the year. People began to cash out after the governments rise up banning Bitcoin in some countries and fake news circulating. The market will soon recover once the panic calms down and the people refrain from the panic sell attitude.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

I think it doesn't matter this time many cryptos crashed. This opens up opportunities for even wanting to go in with a small price. a lot of big cryptos has the potential return to low prices and take advantage of this with the purpose of increase of assets for investment is a good thing. Despite the price drop there look bad but at least could see this being a good side to be utilized.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

This is something very natural if Crypto has experienced a decline and this decline has been experienced since February. But if you start investing last year, of course, you get benefits and experience. And facing Crypto's current conditions that fall must remain patient. And believe that there will be a very big jump and the coin will recover.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

This crypto went down because of its fluctuating nature, every year there must have been ups and downs, especially since it's been months for sure it takes patience to wait for crypto to rise again

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

The more people selling their coins, there will be more coins declining its price, especially if everyone placing their coins to a lower price over the time because they are worried if the price of coins keep on dropping.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

In 2010-2017, the crypto market demonstrated a fairly stable and continuous increase in their prices. Therefore, it is quite logical that over time the price movement in the market should have decreased. It happened. During 2018, we observe a financial correction. From 2019, the situation will change upwards.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

The marketplace ended up being as well fragile. The cost with regard to cryptocurrency had been excessive and today it's coming back to normalcy indications. In the event that all of us observe soon the actual execution from the blockchain and also the improve within Bitcoin popularity through individuals, we will have arise within the cost.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies are falling because BTC has begun to fall, I am sure that today you still need to invest because there is a good opportunity to buy right now, because in a year or two it will be just impossible.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Because fraudsters withdraw millions of dollars from cryptocurrency. And disappear. If we consider that fraudsters on the market is now 60%. This adversely affects the economy as a whole.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Because fraudsters withdraw millions of dollars from cryptocurrency. And disappear. If we consider that fraudsters on the market is now 60%. This adversely affects the economy as a whole.
the large number of frauds in crypto makes many investors begin to doubt crypto and that is very annoying because crypto depends on transactions or investors.
with so much fraud I also became more careful in investing, I didn't arbitrarily choose coins and that made a lot of ICO sales a little.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Industry turned into also vulnerable. The purchase price regarding cryptocurrency has been too much now it's got delivered on track signals. When we all notice in the future the particular set-up with the blockchain as well as the boost inside Bitcoin approval simply by folks, we will see a growth inside the value.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

Because there are too many fakes and dead projects, so investors do not trust crypto any more and they do their best to leave this market. It is obvious that such terms could not be good.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

old crops is withered down. the land is plowed. seed is planted. just wait it grow and  harvest it.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

At the moment there is a war of fork among the supporters of the BCH and this situation is really effecting the market badly. I hope they can agree and the market will recover.

MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

When it was starting, it was easy for person to believe that certain project will be demanded in the nearest future. Today it is much harder because of scammers.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

lack of money laundaring ?
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

At the moment there is a war of fork among the supporters of the BCH and this situation is really effecting the market badly. I hope they can agree and the market will recover.
All issues and also negative things were raised simultaneously, making the price of bitcoin decline now. and the decline is quite large at this time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

today cryptocurrency go down because of the Bcash. The hard fork of the bitcoin cash made a lot of noise in our community. But its just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: