Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24835 times)
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:32:56 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
this is just the game for big investor, and they take the chance at this moment and manipulate the market prices for get more profit.
and many holder cutloss their asset and make altcoin/bitcoin going down

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:39:30 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
this is just the game for big investor, and they take the chance at this moment and manipulate the market prices for get more profit.
Yes, the peak has passed, now we go down until the market stops, but then we will again see a good growth and huge popularity around the world. Digital assets are the future and we are all on the right track

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:02:18 PM

You can't panic and sell now cheaply, then to buy expensive. Money doesn't like the bustle. In some  years btc were falling to 80%.
Media analysts continue to stir up public interest in cryptocurrency, but  now in real life things are not so optimistic.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:31:49 PM

The main reason is that there isn't demand for crypto currency. As a result people start selling+ ICOs don't hold ethereum and it also affect market price. Fluctuations are around us!
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:04:14 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
Yeah, I'm a believer in cryptocurrency as they provide the new form of exchanging value. And for the market side I believe whatever goes up must come down. The market was bullish in 2017 and the year 2018 was the bearish one. Now we are expecting another bull run hopefully this year.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:34:50 AM

Because the cryptocurrency market created a lot of bubbles in 2017, countless investors became extremely rich in the cryptocurrency market in 2017, and all markets were always extreme. In 2018, the cryptocurrency market entered the super bear market.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:31:35 AM

The decline in the crypto market has occurred until now and this has caused many problems. Such as reduced investor interest in investing and many coins that fail and add to ICO fraud. But I still personally believe that Crypto will soon recover and experience an increase.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:12:02 PM

The decline in the crypto market has occurred until now and this has caused many problems. Such as reduced investor interest in investing and many coins that fail and add to ICO fraud. But I still personally believe that Crypto will soon recover and experience an increase.
Actually, today I know the same problems you are talking about, because there are no other obvious reasons for the fall of the market. Nevertheless, we are talking about many perspective and demand coins, which for no apparent reason can not develop due to the current cryptocurrency market situation. What exactly is the stone of preoccupation in this situation?
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:27:26 PM

Very recently there was a price rise in crypto coins again. I am no longer affected by price changes like before, crypto coins can always change the price of things. I am confident that the crypto market will soon be the same as before, volumes will rise and prices will rise dramatically Smiley

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:40:59 PM

I have taken a months break from crypto and it still seems it is in a bear market, perhaps time to hibernate again as I know we will do well long term

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:51:53 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
Yes, the peak has passed, now we go down until the market stops, but then we will again see a good growth and huge popularity around the world. Digital assets are the future and we are all on the right track
But that needs the major support especially from the regulation perspective, the ordinary person will try to keep it in my mind if that should be regulated to make it being a safe thing to be used. Crypto needs it to be clear.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:58:57 AM

I have taken a months break from crypto and it still seems it is in a bear market, perhaps time to hibernate again as I know we will do well long term
Take a break again until 2020, waiting for next halving btc at 2020. Then the fomo will start again to the market. I think the money for the market already tired waiting to get back into a cryptocurrency. We will get some fresh money investment into the market from all institutional
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:04:47 AM

Take a break again until 2020, waiting for next halving btc at 2020. Then the fomo will start again to the market. I think the money for the market already tired waiting to get back into a cryptocurrency. We will get some fresh money investment into the market from all institutional
Some days the price of Bitcoin is indeed experiencing a decline in prices, this is normal because currently there is a price fluctuation. Even the decline has gradually recovered and currently looks to be increasing again. I am optimistic that someday the price of Bitcoin will increase again and will overtake its peak, we just need it all to arrive when everyone supports the growth of crypto usage.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:39:12 AM

in 2017 crypto prices became very fantastic because of the HYIP factor, many HYIP programs were scattered in the crypto world and it attracted the attention of many new people to plunge into the crypto world and that made crypto prices go up, but then the HYIP disappeared and new people loss of confidence in crypto therefore crypto prices are down

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:18:53 PM

one thing I learned is that when the crypto currency is sold more and the price will go down because they sell at a cheaper price.
and usually this is affected by some negative news about the crypto currency.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:50:36 PM

In reality, everything turned out to be much more complicated. In late 2017 - early 2018, cryptocurrencies were heavily overbought, so a deep market correction followed this state. In the near future, no significant increase in the value of cryptocurrency is foreseen, since there are no fundamental reasons for this. But we all know that this is not a guarantee that everything will be so.
Be attentive and alert. I wish you all a profit!
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:15:15 PM

Because crypto goes up from zero. You know, it's crazy if the prices of the coins keep rising.

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:17:05 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
yes of course i'm trusting and believeing in cryptocurrency ecosystem and hope someday the price for cryptocurrency going to the moon again like in 2017, because everyday investor are coming and investing their money in cryptocurrency

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:34:44 AM

This is very normal. Bitcoin is also a product of the economic cycle. It was born in 2008, so the impact of economic cyclicality on Bitcoin is also very large, and the abuse of ICO has caused investors to lose confidence.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:36:06 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
until now I still believe in crypto even though there is fear and panic in my mind but before starting the investment I have understood and understood that the risks taken are very large in investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: